[試題] 106-2 王名儒 普通物理學甲下 期中考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (電機雞胸肉)時間6年前 (2018/04/26 23:34), 6年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰普通物理學甲下 課程性質︰必修 課程教師︰王名儒 開課學院:理學院 開課系所︰大氣系 數學系 考試日期(年月日)︰4/26 考試時限(分鐘):120 試題 : 1.Find the electro-static pressure on a spherical bubble with radius r and surface charge density 2.Find th electric energy stored in a parrallel-plate capacitor of area A and separation distance d with a total charge +-Q.Show that the energy density i s 0.5*epsilon_0*E^2 3. A 2.0 kW heater element from a dryer has a length of 80 cm. If a 10 cm section is removed, what power is used by the shortened element at the operation voltage 220V? 4. Two isolated concentric conducting spherical shells have radii R1 and R2, uniform charges Q1 and Q2, and negligible thickness. Find the electric potential V(r), where V(r=inf) = 0 . 5. An initially uncharged capacitor C is fully charged by a device of constant emf e connected in series with a resister R. Show that the final energy stored in the capacitor is half of the energy supplied by the emf device. Show that the energy dissipated by the resister is also half the energy supplied by the emf device. 6. Describe the operation principle of a cyclotron. You need to draw a schematic diagram and derive the formula for the accelerating period of the charged particle. 7. What is the magnetic field at a perpendicular distance r from a long straight wire carrying a current i? You should argue about the magnetic field direction first. 8. A rod lies across frictionless rails in a uniform magnetic field B, as shown in the figure on the right. The rod moves to the right with speed v. In order for the emf around the circuit to be zero, find the magnetic field as a function of time t, B(t). |------x-----| |->v _ _____________|___ | | x x x x x x|x x | | x x x x x x|x x L | x x x x x x|x x | | x x x x x x|x x | | x x x x x x|x x _ |____________|___ | 9. Find the magnetic energy stored in a N-turn solenoid of length L and radius R with current i. Show that the energy density is 0.5B^2/u_0 . 10. Show that the power dissipation in a RLC circuit is solely in the resistor part. In short, you need to derive the following formula P_ave=I_rms^2*R. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.241.165 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTU-Exam/M.1524756893.A.C17.html ※ 編輯: justin981287 (140.112.241.165), 04/26/2018 23:49:04
文章代碼(AID): #1QuV6TmN (NTU-Exam)