[試題] 103-1 陳光禎 通信原理 期中考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (jerry)時間9年前 (2014/11/20 21:17), 9年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰通信原理 課程性質︰選修 課程教師︰陳光禎 開課學院:電資學院 開課系所︰電機工程學系 考試日期(年月日)︰103.11.20 考試時限(分鐘):120分鐘 是否需發放獎勵金:是 試題 : 1.[Gaussian Process,20%] Let X(t) be a zero-mean, stationary, Guassian process with autocorrelation function R_x(τ). (a)(5%)What is the power spectral density S_x(f)? (b)(5%)By observing X(t) at some time t_k, what is the probabilty density function in this observation? This process is applied to a square-law device which is defined by the input-outout relation Y(t)=X^2(t), where Y(t) is the output. (c)(5%)Show that the mean of Y(t) is R_x(0). (d)(5%)Show that the autocorrelation function of Y(t) is 2R_x(τ). 2.[PM,20%] Consider a phase modulation system, with the modulated waveform de- fined by s(t)=A_c*cos[2πf_c*t+k_p*m(t)] where k_p is a constant and m(t) is the message signal. The additive noise n(t) at the phase detector input can be represented by the canonical form (i.e. I-channel and Q-channel). Assuming the carrier-to-noise ratio at the detector input is high compared with unity, please determine (a)(8%)the ouput SNR (b)(4%)the figure of merit of the system. (c)(8%)Please derive the figure of merit for the FM system with sinusoidal modulation, and compare the results. 3.[Waveform Coding,20%] A speech signal occupying bandwidth from 0-4kHz. We wish to conduct digital communication for such signals. Please answer the following series of questions. (a)(5%)What is the Nyquist sampling rate in this case? What is the problem if under-sampling? (b)(5%)If we use 8 bits to represent a sample value, what is the data rate for PCM? (c)(5%)If we use delta modulation to encode such a signal, what is the mini- mum rate if we use integer number of digits to represent a different sam- ple? (d)(5%)In case we are using DPCM and only need 4 bits to represent each of the resulting sampling, what is the data rate for this DPCM? 4.[Rayleigh,20%] Consider a random process Z(t)=X(t)+jY(t)=R(t)exp(jΦ(t)), where random process X(t) and Y(t) are statistically independent Gaussian distributed with zero mean and variance σ^2 for any t. Please show that R(t) is Rayleigh distributed and Φ(t) is uniformly distributed. 5.[Envelope Detection,20%] Consider the output of an envelope detector, which is reproduced here for convenience y(t)={[A_c+A_c*k_a*m(t)+n_I(t)]^2+[n_Q(t)]^2}^(1/2) (a)(7%)Assume that the probability of the event |n_Q(t)|>ε*A_c*|1+k_a*m(t)| is equal to or less than δ_1, where ε<<1. What is the probability that the effect of the quadrature component n_Q(t) is negligible? (b)(7%)Suppose that k_a is adjusted related to the message signal m(t) such that the probability of the event A_c*[1+k_a*m(t)]+n_I(t)<0 is equal to δ_2. What is the probability that the estimation y(t)≒A_c*[1+k_a*m(t)] +n_I(t) is valid? (c)(6%)Comment on the significance of the result in part (b) for the case when δ_1 and δ_2 are both small compared with unity. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.169.119.160 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTU-Exam/M.1416489457.A.A10.html ※ 編輯: jerrysaikou (118.169.119.160), 11/21/2014 01:18:32 ※ 編輯: jerrysaikou (118.168.115.50), 01/17/2015 16:45:07
文章代碼(AID): #1KRUdneG (NTU-Exam)