[試題] 102-2 劉慧 世界史二 期末考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (CheMei)時間10年前 (2014/06/18 17:48), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰世界史二 課程性質︰必修 課程教師︰劉慧 開課學院:文學院 開課系所︰歷史系 考試日期(年月日)︰103年6月18日 考試時限(分鐘):50分鐘 是否需發放獎勵金:是 (如未明確表示,則不予發放) 試題 : 試卷兩面有題,請擇一面作答。本面有兩題,各占50% 1.請想像你是這學期世界史二TA,正在做討論課的課前準備。請選本學期某一星期的(或 某一份)閱讀資料,說明資料有哪些重點不可忽略、有哪些可以討論的方向或題目及可能 的答案(討論內容),又有什麼知識(例如事件、理論)可以補充給同學。 2.請想像暑假的「史學營」中你需要用兩小時對高中學生講論「中世紀歐洲」。請問你會 如何設計這堂課?會講什麼內容?本題歡迎同學盡情發揮創意,但尤其重要的是請展現出 你的專業知識,具體寫些人事物、分析推理與論證。 (第二面) 請分析解讀這份史料。作答時請分成兩部分,各占成績70%、30%。1)請問從這份資料,你 讀出了什麼?2)若現在能上網,你想查什麼來幫助你閱讀此文?請推想一下,找到的資訊 會如何協助/影響你的解讀? Bernard of Angers, The Book of the Miracles of Saint Foy (early 11th century) Edited and translated by Patrick J. Geary, in his Readings in Medieval History (2003), pp. 328-334. Saint Foy (Faith) was traditionally reputed to have been a girl of twelve mart yred (殉教) at Agen (地名,文中地名均在法國) in 303. In the ninth century monks from the monastery of Conques stole her relics (聖髑) and brought them to their monastery where they became the object of a major pilgrimage from the tenth century. The body of the saint was kept in a case reliquary (聖髑盒) while the head was venerated in a golden statue which represented the young women seated in glory. Bernard of Angers, made three pilgrimages to Conques and, although at first skeptical of the cult, was entirely won over to the saint. His book of her miracles helped to spread the cult of Saint Foy across Europe and also served as a model for hagiographical dossiers for other cults. It is an ancient custom in all of Auvergne, Rodez, Toulouse and the neighboring regions that the local saint has a statue of gold, silver, or some other metal …[that] serves as a reliquary for the head of the saint or for a part of his body. The learned might see in this a superstition and a vestige of the cult of demons, and I myself … had the same impression the first time I saw the statue of Saint Gerard … resplendent with gold and stones, with an expression so human that the simple people sense that they are being watched … and they pretend that it winks at pilgrims whose prayers it answer. I admit to my shame that turning to my friend Bernerius and laughing I whispered to him in Latin, ”What do you think of the idol? Wouldn’t Jupiter or Mars be happy with it?” And Bernerius was inspired to add rather ingenuous jokes and to revile the statue. … Three days later we arrived as Saint Foy. … We approached [the reliquary] but the crowd was such that we could not prostrate ourselves like so many others already lying on the floor. Unhappy, I remained standing, fixing my view on the image and murmuring this prayer, “Saint Foy, you whose relics rest in this sham, come to my assistance on the day of judgment. ” And this time again I looked at [Bernerius] … because I found it outrageous that all these rational beings should be praying to a mute and inanimate object. … Later I greatly regretted to have acted so stupidly toward the saint of God. This was because among other miracles Don Adalgerius, at that time dean and later … abbot [of Conques] told me a remarkable account of a cleric named Oldaric. One day when the venerable image had to be taken to another place … he restrained the crowd from bringing offerings and he insulted and belittled the image of the saint … The next night, a lady of imposing severity appeared to him:“You,” she said, “how dare you insult my image?” Having said this, she flogged her enemy with a staff … He survived only long enough to tell the vision in the morning. Thus there is no place left for arguing whether the effigy of Saint Foy ought to be venerated since it is clear that he who reproached the holy martyr nevertheless received back his reproach. Nor is it a spurious idol, before which nefarious rites of sacrifice or of divination are conducted, but rather a pious memorial of a holy virgin, before which great numbers of faithful people decently and eloquently implore her efficacious intercession for their sins. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.68.112.41 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTU-Exam/M.1403084934.A.6C6.html

06/18 17:54, , 1F
歷史系已收!
06/18 17:54, 1F

06/18 19:14, , 2F
推!
06/18 19:14, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1JeM26R6 (NTU-Exam)