[試題] 100下 呂學一 機率 期末考消失

看板NTU-Exam作者時間12年前 (2012/06/18 20:19), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰機率 課程性質︰必帶 課程教師︰呂學一 開課學院:電機資訊學院 開課系所︰資訊系 考試日期(年月日)︰2012/06/18 考試時限(分鐘):180 是否需發放獎勵金:是 (如未明確表示,則不予發放) 試題 : 說明:總共12題,每題10分,可按任何順序答題。歡迎使用事先準備的A4大抄。 每題難度不同,請審慎判斷恰當的答題順序。 第一題 The joint density function of random variable X and Y is f(x,y)={ y^(-1) * e^[-(y + x/y )] , if x>0 and y>0 0 , otherwise. Prove E[X]=E[Y]. 第二題 延續上一題,請計算Cov(X,Y)。 第三題 證明Cov(X,E[Y|X])=Cov(X,Y). 第四題 請證明兩個彼此獨立的常態隨機變數X與Y相加所得的隨機變數X+Y仍然擁有 常態分佈。 第五題 Let X be a Poisson random variable with parameter λ. Prove (e.q., using Chernoff bound) that for any nonnegative integer i with i < λ, we have P(X≦i) ≦ [e^(-λ) * (eλ)^i] / i^i 第六題 Let X1, X2, ... be a sequence of independent and identically distributed random variables, each having expectation 0 and variance 1. For any positive number ε, use Chebyshev's inequality to prove lim P( |(X1+X2+...+Xn) / n| ≧ ε) = 0 n->∞ 第七題 Consider the Markov chain X of gambler's ruin with four states {0,1,2,3}, where 0 and 3 are the absorbing states. Standing on a non-absorbing state i, the gambler has probability 0.75 to go to state i+1 and probability 0.25 to go to state i-1 at the next time index. Let X(0)=1. Please compute the expected number of time indices, including time 0, in which X stays in state 1 or 2. 第八題 老鼠在九個節點的「田」字型的迷宮裡跑來跑去,每單位時間,從目前的位置 ,根據接下來所描述的機率跑到相鄰的點上去:有左有右時左右移動的機率相同,有上 有下時上下移動的機率相同,有左右有上下時左右移動的總機率是上下移動之總機率 的兩倍。請證明這個跑來跑去的過程是一個time-reversible Markov chain。也請計算 長時間下來,老鼠在這九個節點的機率分別為何? 第九題 Let i and j be two distinct states of X such that Pn[i,j] * Pm[j,i]>0 holds for some positive integers m and n. Prove that if i is recurrent, then j is also recurrent. 第十題 Let X ba an irreducible finite Markov chain with n states. For each i = 1, 2, ... , n, let ri be the long-run proportion of state i. Prove that the row vector r = (r1, r2, ..., rn) satisfies r ×P = r, where P is the matrix of transition probabilities of X. 第十一題 Sample space S consists of the permutations x=(x1, x2, ..., xn) of {1, 2, ... , n} satisfying Σ i * xi < (n^3) / 4. 1≦i≦n Suppose that for each permutation x of S, the probability of x is h(x) / Σ h(y) , where h(x) = Σ i^3 * xi. y∈S 1≦i≦n Please describe how to estimate the expectation of h(x) over all permutations x∈S using the Hastings-Metropolis method. 第十二題 在高速公路上統計黃綠紅三種顏色的車輛。每輛黃車後面緊跟著的車輛顏色 的黃綠紅比例為2:1:1,每輛綠車後面緊跟著的車輛顏色的黃綠紅比例為1:2:1,每輛 紅車後面緊跟著的車輛顏色的黃綠紅比例為1:1:2,請估計整條高速公路上這三種顏色 車輛的比例為何? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

06/19 11:00, , 1F
推~
06/19 11:00, 1F

06/23 23:15, , 2F
辛苦了! 謝謝.
06/23 23:15, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1FtnpOg4 (NTU-Exam)