[試題] 100-2 呂學一 機率 第一次期中考消失

看板NTU-Exam作者時間12年前 (2012/03/26 19:34), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰機率 課程性質︰必帶 課程教師︰呂學一 開課學院:電資學院 開課系所︰資訊系 考試日期(年月日)︰2012/03/26 考試時限(分鐘):180 是否需發放獎勵金:是 (如未明確表示,則不予發放) 試題 : 說明:總共十二題,每題十分,可按任何順序答題。歡迎使用事先準備的A4大抄。每題 難度不同,請審慎判斷恰當的解題順序。 第一題 Sixty percent of the families in a certain community owns their own car , thirty percent own their own home, and twenty percent own both their own car and their own home. If a family is chosen uniformly ar random from the community, what is the probability that this family owns a car or a house but not both? 第二題 Suppose that we have ten coins which are such that if the i-th coin is flipped then heads will appear with probability i/10, i = 1,2,...,10. When one of the coins is selected uniformly at random and flipped, it shows head. What is the probability that it was the fifth coin? 第三題 Let F be an event with P(F)>0. Define function Qf by Qf(E)=P(E|F) for any enent E. Prove that Qf is a probability function. 第四題 Let X ba a nonnegative integervalued random variable. Prove that ∞ E[x] = Σ P(X≧i). i=1 第五題 球桶裡有一顆紅球一顆黑球。每一回合我們等機率從桶中摸出一顆球並立刻放回 去,然後多加一顆跟剛剛那顆同色的球。例如第一回合如果摸到紅球,在第一回合結束 的時候,就會有兩顆紅球和一顆黑球在桶子裡。請問在第n回合結束的時候,桶子剛好 有i顆紅球的機率是多少?其中i可以是1,2,...,n+1中的任何一個整數。也請證明你的 答案是正確的。 第六題 If E[x] = 2 and Var(X) = 7, compute E[(4-x)^2] and Var(4-3x). 第七題 An airline knows that 5 percent of the people making reservations on a certain flight will not show up. Consequently, their policy is to sell 52 tickets for a flight that can hold only 50 passengers. What is the probability that there will be a seat available for every passenger who shows up? 第八題 Let X be a Poisson random variable with parameter λ. Show that P(X=i) increases monotonically and then decreases monotonically as i increases, reaching its maximum when i is the largest integer not exceeding λ.(Hint: Consider P(X=i)/P(X=i-1).) 第九題 Suppose that P(X=a) = p and P(X=b) = 1-p. Please prove that X-b/a-b is a Bernoulli random variable. You are also asked to compute Var(X). 第十題 Independent trials consisting of rolling a pair of fair dice are performed. What is the probability that an outcome of 6 appears before an outcome of 8 when the outcome of a roll is the sum of the dice? 第十一題 If X is a geometric random variable, prove that P(X=n+k | X>n) = P(x=k). 第十二題 請說明為甚麼Poisson distribution 可以看成是 binomial distribution 的 一種極限。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

03/27 13:44, , 1F
辛苦了!
03/27 13:44, 1F

03/28 13:48, , 2F
考3次嗎
03/28 13:48, 2F

03/28 16:32, , 3F
已收錄至資訊系精華區!!
03/28 16:32, 3F

04/01 16:27, , 4F
一樓是呂學一老師!
04/01 16:27, 4F