[試題] 99上 李欣穎 文學作品讀法上 期中考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (Self Exile)時間13年前 (2010/11/22 19:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱:文學作品讀法上 課程性質︰必修 課程教師︰李欣穎 開課學院:文學院 開課系所︰外文系 考試日期(年月日)︰2010/11/22 考試時限(分鐘):170分鐘(9:10-12:00) 是否需發放獎勵金:是 Terminology 40% Please match the terms in the box with the definitions or examples on the other sheet(答案卷收回). Fill the letter before the term (a,b,c, etc.) in the blank of the statements on the other sheet, and submit the sheet to the teacher to receive the answer sheet for the "Identification and Explication" questions. You can use your dictionary for the second part of the exam only. a. canon b. parody c. genre d. novella e. discriminated f. deus ex g. falling h. exposition occasion machina action i. foreshadowing j. epiphany k. convention l. irony m. internal n. unreliable o. central p. omniscient narrator narrator consciousness narrator q. protagonist r. round s. indirect t. archetype character characterization Identification and Explication 60% Read the following passages, identify the author (full name) and the source (full title) and answer (in about 200 words) the questions: 1. Six months after he married again. His second wife was the most upright of spouses, but had a terrible temper. She made his life very miserable. Author: ________ ; Title : ________ * What does the author mean by associating the traits of "upright" "terrible temper" and "making her husband miserable"? How does this passage change our perception of the first wife? 2. "Put it back on," she said. She was thinking that she would run away with him and that every night he would take the leg off and every morning put it back again. Author: ________ ; Title : ________ * Who is "she" and how does this passage change our perception of her? How does this change in characterization prepare us for the ending? 3. Dear John! He loves me very dearly, and hates to have me sick. I tried to have a real earnest reasonable talk with him the other day, and tell him how I wish he would let me go and make a visit to Couisn Henry and Julia. But he said I wasn't able to go, nor able to stand it after I got there; and I didn't make out a very good case for myself, for I was crying before I had finished. It is getting to be a great effort for me to think straight. Just this ner- vous weakness I suppose. Author: ________ ; Title : ________ * What kind of narrator does the reader perceive here - i.e. what does the passage tell us about the kind of person the narrator is, and how should we comprehend the content of the narrative? What does the passage tell us about the interaction between John and the narrator? (end) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.22.160
文章代碼(AID): #1CwbeBBg (NTU-Exam)