[試題] 98下 曹添旺 國際金融 期末考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (中肯不嘴砲)時間14年前 (2010/06/17 12:06), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰國際金融 課程性質︰經濟系大四必修 課程教師︰曹添旺 開課學院:社會科學院 開課系所︰經濟系 考試日期(年月日)︰2010/06/17 考試時限(分鐘):0910~1210 是否需發放獎勵金:是 (如未明確表示,則不予發放) 試題 : 1.(30%) This question refers to ten possible Keynesian small-country models: Interest rate fixed (e.g. accommodating monetary policy) a. closed economy b. open economy; fixed exchange rates c. open economy; floating exchange rates Open economy: interest rates determined by IS-LM d. no capital mobility; fixed exchange rates; reserve flows sterilized e. no capital mobility; fixed exchange rates; reserve flows not sterilized f. no capital mobility; floating exchange rates g. low capital mobility; floating exchange rates h. high capital mobility; floating exchange rates i. perfect capital mobility; floating exchange rates j. perfect capital mobility; fixed exchange rates The government increase expenditure. In each case, indicate under which of the two models there is a larger effect on income, and explain why (in a few words, or with a graph labeled with letters) 1. a vs.b 2. b vs.c 3. b vs.d 4. d vs.e 5. d vs.f 6. d vs.g 7. f vs.g 8. d vs.h 9. h vs.j 10. d vs.j 11. b vs.j 2.(20%) For this question, it will help to use linearized version of IS,LM and BP: _ _ _ IS: Y=(A-bi+X-M)/(s+m) LM: M/P=KY-hi _ _ __ BP: X-M-mY+KA+k(i-i*)=0 A fiscal expansion is known to cause the currency to appreciate if the degree of capital mobility, k, is sufficiently high. What exatly is the necessary condition on k in terms of model parameters? 3.(25%) 1983-84年間,美國採行擴張性的財政政策,此等有助於美國和歐洲及日本等 地區的經濟復甦。試用資本完全移動的大國模型詳細闡釋之。 4.(25%) In our discussion of short-run exchange rate overshooting,we assumed that real output was given. Assume instead that an increase in the money supply raises real output in the short run. How does this affect the extent to which the exchange rate overshoots when the money supply first increase? Is it likely that the exchange rate undershoot? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.4.180

06/17 12:18, , 1F
已收精華區:)
06/17 12:18, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1C6Pyeeo (NTU-Exam)