[情報] Chat Room Tutors Wanted!

看板NTNU_Lin_95作者 (KathyKurious)時間12年前 (2011/09/02 09:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hey there! Yes I’m talking to you! How’s your summer? Ready to make some money in the new school term? National Taiwan Normal University’s hiring English speaking tutors again! Check out the requirements and do not hesitate to send me your resume! Let me know if you have any questions! (wink) Position: Speaking Tutors (about 20 or more vacnacies) Work Schedule: In shifts, approximately five hours per week during service hour (Mon – Fri, 12:00 – 18:00) for the whole school year. Wages: $250NT/HR (grads) $200NT/HR (undergrads) Location: National Taiwan Normal University, Pu102 and/or Gongguang branch: A107. Responsibilities: - Ability to hold small group conversations - Play board games with students (in English) - Assist with events and activities ie. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and chat room on the move. - Other related work. Requirements: - High command of spoken English - Patient and out-going. - It is most important to be RESPONSIBLE - Office and web skills are a plus (please specify in resume or cover letter). This is a part-time job designated for those graduate students, or seniors from undergrad, who major in English/TESOL/translating or the like to gain teaching experiences. Enrollment in NTNU is a plus. Foreign students whose first language is English are welcomed as well. If you wish to volunteer to fill in intern credit hours, you can also contact me; we can discuss how to make this work. Please send your (1) resume (2) English certificate(s) ie. TOEFL, GEPT, TOEIC and so (3) any other relevant documents or information (4) the application form to the following contact. Remember also to include your name, class (for example, English Dept. 100A), and your contact information. Application form: http://tinyurl.com/3jloz8g Put “Application for Speaking Tutor_Your Name” as the subject of the e-mail. Contact Information: Kathy K., (02)7734-1798, ntnu.engchat@gmail.com or kathykurious@ntnu.edu.tw -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.73.155
文章代碼(AID): #1EO3Vusq (NTNU_Lin_95)