[戴娃退休感言]

看板NSYSU_Tennis作者 (chi)時間13年前 (2010/10/30 23:00), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
DOHA, Qatar - Elena Dementieva announced her retirement from the WTA in Doha on Friday. Here's a taste of what she had to say in her press. 戴娃爆炸性退休宣言 文字稿摘錄 On why she is retiring... "It's the right time for me. I never wanted to wait until my ranking dropped and I wouldn't be able to go into the main draw. I always wanted to leave this sport with a passion for it. Tennis has been such a big part of my life and always will be. If I were a man, I would never stop playing. But at age 29, I have to think about something else. I'm ready for the big change in my life. Still, it's a very tough decision to make. Very emotional. I made the decision in the beginning of this season, so it was very hard coming to tournaments knowing it was my last one. It was very emotional for me to play the whole year." Q.退休的原因? A.這對我來說,是一個對的時間點,我不想眼睜睜看到自己的排名日漸滑落,  直到我連參加正賽的資格都沒有。我總是帶著激情上場打球,它是我人生最  重要的一部分,永遠都是。  若我是個男人,我就永遠都不會停止打球。但我已經29歲了,我必須思考  其他規畫。我已準備好面臨人生的轉淚點。儘管這是個痛苦的決定。  其實我在今年賽季開始前,就已經決定好了,所以當我意識到這將是最後一  場比賽,我幾乎很難面對它,對我而言,我是帶著激動的心情,參加今年的  每一場比賽。 On how she will spend her time... "I'm going to miss so many things about our tour. Right now I feel like it's the end of the world, because I really like to play. It's going to be a completely different life for me. I'll study. I study in one of the best universities in Moscow. I started last year, so obviously now I have more time to study. It's going to be hard to watch all the girls playing. I know I'm going to follow the tournaments. I'm going to watch the Australian Open and send some messages to the winners. I'm going to keep myself busy and try to find some other interests in my life." Q.退休後,妳想怎麼規畫你的時間? A.我會懷念在場上奔馳的日子。現在...我覺得活像是世界末日,因為我真的  很熱愛網球。而以後將會是完全不一樣的人生,我會去念書。  其實我去年就開始在莫斯科最好的大學之一就讀,現在我有更多時間可以  照顧我的學業。我會羨慕所有還在場上打球的女孩們。我一定會持續觀賞  比賽。我會鎖定明年的澳網比賽,並送些祝賀的話給贏家,我盡量讓自己  保持忙碌,並嘗試在生活中,找到其他的樂趣。 On whether 'thinking about something else' means having children... "I hope so, yeah." Q.有考慮想要小孩嗎? A.我希望有。 On her best career moments... "There are a couple of weeks I will never forget, like the first tournament I won in Amelia Island. I was waiting for that moment for a long time. I beat four Top 10 players. I beat Justine in the semifinals, saving match point... and then Lindsay in the final. It was so exciting. For sure I'll remember all the Olympics - my first Olympics in Sydney with a silver medal, disaster in Athens, and the gold medal in Beijing. I will never forget it. That was the best week of my career." Q.妳覺得妳生涯的最佳時刻是? A.有兩週的比賽,我永遠不會忘記它們,像我第一次Amelia Island獲得冠軍。  那是我一直企求已久的。那場比賽,我打敗了四個TOP10球員,我在準決賽打  敗Justine,還救了一個賽末點,然後在決賽擊敗Lindsay。  那時我好開心。當然我也會記得奧林匹克賽,我第一次參加奧林匹克是在雪梨  ,我拿了銀牌。但雅典那次,完全是場災難。     最後我在北京奧運會,拿到我的人生中,第一個金牌,我永遠都不會忘記它。  那是我職業生涯裡最棒的一個星期。 On the Grand Slam finals... "I haven't thought about that as disappointing. It was a great experience for me. I have no regrets... I was far from being perfect, but I had a great fighting spirit. Even without a good serve, I was struggling for so many matches, but I was fighting and I never gave up. I was giving 100% no matter who I was playing. "You don't have to be perfect, but you have to try hard. And I did all the time." Q.多次闖進大滿貫決賽的感想? A.我不認為那是令人失望的紀錄。它對我來說,是很棒的經驗。我從不為此後悔,  只是我沒有做到最好,但我為我的奮戰精神感到驕傲。  就算我發球發不好,那常讓我在比賽中陷入困境,但我不會因此受影響,仍持續  爭取每一分,我從不會放棄。無論對手是誰,我一定全力以赴。  你不一定要當個完美的選手,但你必須為每場比賽奮戰,這就是我的網球。 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 人生中你(妳)不一定是完美的,但是我們都必須為每個挑戰全力以赴...T____T 了解偉大的球員,也順便練練英文吧XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.12.58.162

10/30 23:52, , 1F
向德娃致敬!! 雖然人還是不得不向歲月妥協ˊˋ
10/30 23:52, 1F

11/01 11:44, , 2F
又一個我比較熟悉的球星退休了XD 唉唉唉!!!
11/01 11:44, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Cp3CXO- (NSYSU_Tennis)