Billie Jean這首歌真屌!

看板NKFUST-CCE90作者 (忙著面試中!我要向前衝)時間16年前 (2008/03/02 01:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
在sex版看到的! 翻的真的很棒ha 大家記得要帶安全帽喔! 揪咪^_< : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwyKLmF42I&feature=related
: 這條歌能傳唱千古是有原因的! : 看過歌詞會發現實在發人深省呀... : 鄉民現在的問題,三十年前這首歌就全部唱出來了! 科科... : She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene 她就像是電影裡的伴演小喬的林志玲一樣正 : I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one 我說我不介意 但為何偏偏選上我呢 : Who will dance on the floor in the round 偏偏天殺的只選我與妳共舞? : She said I am the one, who will dance on the floor in the round... 她卻只說 她只想嬌喘一聲倒在我的懷裡 : She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene 她說她的名字叫比莉‧珍 : Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one 比莉姐美麗得讓每個宅宅都流口水 夢想自己 : Who will dance on the floor in the round... 就是那個與她共舞的人 : People always told me be careful of what you do 人們總是告訴我要小心自己的作為 : And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts 別亂採路邊的野花 還踐踏她們 : And mother always told me be careful of who you love : And mother always told me be careful of who you love 我老母總是告訴我 騎車要帶安全帽 : And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth... 做愛要帶保險套 因為她可能騙你她正在安全期 放心進來吧 : Billie Jean is not my lover 比莉姐不是我愛人 : She's just a girl who claims that I am the one 她卻堅稱我跟她有一腿 : But the kid is not my son... 但那個正太真的不是我兒子啊... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son... 她說我就是孩子他爹 那猴仔是個白人但我是個黑人啊... : For forty days and for forty nights 四十個不停機的日子 : The law was on her side 連法官都站在她那邊 : But who can stand when she's in demand 但她的美麗又有誰能抗拒的了勒 : Her schemes and plans 卻只因為一曲共舞 : 'Cause we danced on the floor in the round 因為我他X的跟她跳一隻舞 連放都沒放進去 : So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice : Who will dance on the floor in the round... 就是那個與她共舞的人 : People always told me be careful of what you do 人們總是告訴我要小心自己的作為 : And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts 別亂採路邊的野花 還踐踏她們 : And mother always told me be careful of who you love 我老母總是告訴我 騎車要帶安全帽 : And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth... 做愛要帶保險套 因為她可能騙你她正在安全期 放心進來吧 : Billie Jean is not my lover 比莉姐不是我愛人 : She's just a girl who claims that I am the one 她卻堅稱我跟她有一腿 : But the kid is not my son... 但那個正太真的不是我兒子啊... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son... 她說我就是孩子他爹 那猴仔是個白人但我是個黑人啊... : For forty days and for forty nights 四十個不停機的日子 : The law was on her side 連法官都站在她那邊 : But who can stand when she's in demand : But who can stand when she's in demand 但她的美麗又有誰能抗拒的了勒 : Her schemes and plans 卻只因為一曲共舞 : 'Cause we danced on the floor in the round 因為我他X的跟她跳一隻舞 連放都沒放進去 : So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice 孩子啊 好好聽前輩的建議 永遠要三思而後行 : (Do think twice!) 三思再三思! : She told my baby we'd danced till three, then she looked at me 她告訴我的戀人我曾跟她舞至夜半 : Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!) 還拿出疑似狗仔偷拍的相片(幹!那個人是冠C又不是我!) : 'Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby 就只因為他x的我跟她共舞過 : People always told me be careful of what you do : And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts : She came and stood right by me : Then the smell of sweet perfume 她滿身香氣的來到我跟前 : This happened much too soon 這實在發生得太快了 這實在發生得太快了 : She called me to her room 她叫我去跟她去開房間...我來不及察覺頭上一陣綠光... : Billie Jean is not my lover : She's just a girl who claims that I am the one : But the kid is not my son... : Billie Jean is not my lover : She's just a girl who claims that I am the one : But the kid is not my son... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son : Billie Jean is not my lover : She's just a girl who claims that I am the one : But the kid is not my son... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son... : She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son... --

11/02 21:11,
我在香港迪士尼有遇到邱淑貞 和她坐同艘船~搞到最後 我
11/02 21:11

11/02 21:12,
就射出來了
11/02 21:12

11/02 21:12,
們都在看她 沒有人聽解說人員講話~~她本人人超好~~一聽
11/02 21:12

11/02 21:13,
就射出來了
11/02 21:13