Re: [KIM ] 2012 Wimbledon 3R interview

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (= =)時間12年前 (2012/06/30 22:35), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/jimsW (賽訪連結) Kim Clijsters def. Vera Zvonareva 63 43 ret. Q. Not the way you want to win a match, but how happy were you with the way you were playing? 比賽結束的方式不是你想要的,但你對於今天的表現感到開心嗎?(怎麼可能嘛) KIM CLIJSTERS: I think it was tough to have a good feeling out there today. The wind made it really tough. Vera hits a flat, low ball over the net. It was hard. 今天在場上很難感覺良好,風讓比賽變得很困難,而且Z娃的球又平又低很難處理 I felt like the wind was kind of always changing. Sometimes we would start a rally without wind, then all of a sudden it would be really bad. It was really hard to get a good rhythm out there and get a feel for how to adjust. 風一直在變,有時候我們開始打某一分時還沒風,然後風就突然來了,很難在這種狀況下 找到節奏和調整的方式 But I felt like overall I was consistent and I did what I had to do out there. But to say I'm coming off court with a good feeling, I don't think so. I have two days now to practice and get that back. 整體而言我做了我該做的,但我不認為自己感覺良好地走下場。還有兩天我得趕快去練習 Q. Can you say a few words about your next opponent now, Angelique? 你能談談下一輪的對手Angelique(Kerber)嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: I've never played against her. It will be a first. Obviously a left hander is always tough. It's always tough to play a lefty. She's been playing some really good tennis. She's a fighter and physically strong girl, so it will definitely be a very tough match for me. 我從來沒跟他打過,不過很顯然地,左撇子總是很難對付。她這一陣子打得很棒,她是個 鬥士而且體能很好,所以絕對會是場硬仗 But I look forward to playing against somebody like that who I never played against before, where you just have to really be on top of your game, try to play aggressive tennis, but at the same time kind of get to know how your opponent plays and get a feel for it, the type of shots she makes, the types of decisions she makes out there. 但我期待和從來沒對過的人比賽,必須要拿出最佳狀態,打得有攻擊性,同時還要去判斷 她的球風還有作戰策略 Q. At this stage of the tournament, are you happy to have the two day break? 比賽到了這個階段,你很開心能夠休息兩天嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: I'm happy with the two day break. With my stomach, every day rest that I can have, it's a bonus. 當然,對於我胃部的肌肉,多休息總是好的 Q. Did you have a chance to watch the Nadal match last night? 你有看昨晚納豆的比賽嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yes, I did. 有 Q. What were your thoughts as that was unfolding? 你對於整體呈現出狀況有什麼想法 KIM CLIJSTERS: I was like, No. I don't know. I don't know. I just wanted Nadal to win and come back. I think he did everything right to try to stay in the match, especially in the fifth set. But the guy played incredible. 我不知道,我只希望納豆能逆轉並贏得比賽,他沒做錯什麼也有試著留在比賽,特別是 第五盤,但那個人(Rosol)打神了 I'm curious to see how he's going to play tomorrow because a lot of times I don't know. Yeah, to me he looked a little bit arrogant out there, so I wonder how he'll react in his next match, if he can stay grounded, keep his feet on the ground, and try to keep that result going. 我很好奇他明天打得如何,我不知道該怎麼講,對我而言他看起來有點驕傲,所以我想看 看他明天的表現,看看他有沒有被勝利沖昏頭,能不能保持自己的狀況繼續下去 Nobody cares too much. You can beat Nadal, but if you lose the next round, you know, then yeah. 你可以打敗納豆,但如果下一輪就出局的話,沒人會太在乎 I'm going a definitely watch him tomorrow and see how he will play. 我明天一定會看看他打得如何 Q. How do you explain when a guy hits rockets like that? 你會怎麼解釋那個人的打法 KIM CLIJSTERS: There's only one word, and I think it's 'adrenaline.' Somebody said during the commentary that was it his first time playing at Wimbledon? It was unbelievable. 腎上腺素,有人在實況轉播中說這是他第一次打溫布頓,真的難以置信 The decisions he was making, whenever he touched the ball, it was either a winner or an ace. It was unbelievable. You kind of think, Okay, at 5 4 let's see if he maybe gets a little bit nervous. 他昨天打出去的球不是winner就是ace,太不可思議了。最後可能會想,5比4,來看看他 會不會手軟 To his credit, he played really, really well. That's why I said I'm going to be curious to see how he does. 他值得這場勝利,真的打太棒了,所以我才會說我很好奇接下來他的表現如何 Q. Where are you with your injury? 你的傷勢如何 KIM CLIJSTERS: It's stable. It hasn't gotten worse since my second and third match, so that's obviously what I'm very happy about. 還算穩定,二三輪後沒有惡化,我很開心 Q. Back to Kerber, you said it's fun to play a new player. It's also Wimbledon, she's been playing great, you haven't played her before, so there's a danger element to it. 回來談談Kerber,你說跟沒對過的人打很有趣,這是溫布頓而且她這陣子狀況很好,你 之前又沒打過,所以出現了危險人物 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, of course. But I think anybody in the draw now, there's a danger. Maybe, like my previous round against Hlavackova, that was a girl I never played against. You have to be so focused on trying to do well, what I have to do well, but at the same time just be extra focused on little things. 當然,但我覺得現在籤表中的每一個人都是危險人物,就像上一輪對Hlavackova,我從來 沒打過,你必須保持專注並好好表現,還要專注在一些額外的事情 Details, like the ball toss, trying to read your opponent's game. I think that's going to be something that's going to be important to do against Kerber, as well. 例如拋球等細節,試著閱讀對手的比賽風格,我覺得對上Kerber,這些細節依然很重要 Q. The Nadal match, they decided to close the roof a the end of the fourth set because the light was dimming. Seemed to affect his momentum. Should they have closed the roof? Do you know what the policy is? 納豆那場比賽,由於光線不足,賽會決定第四盤結束後關上屋頂,這似乎影響他的節奏, 他們應該這麼做嗎,你知道他們的政策嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: I actually don't know what the policy is. I mean, I don't know. You never know. It turned out not in Nadal's favor, obviously. I don't know. I don't really have a comment to say about it. You can't change it. 我真的不知道,顯然這麼做對納豆不利,我沒什麼好說的,這無法改變了 At the end, in that fifth set, I don't think Rafa did a lot wrong. The guy was just too good. For one set he was too good. 在最後的第五盤,我不認為納豆犯很多錯,只是那個人打太好了,就那一盤他打太棒了 Q. Takes a long time for it to close. 關屋頂關了很久 KIM CLIJSTERS: I know. But, I mean, it's for both players. Yeah, I mean, Nadal played that fourth set well, the best that I think he played so far in that match. It depends. Some days some players react to it differently. 我知道,但對兩個人都一樣,納豆第四盤打很好,是我覺得整場比賽他打最好的部分。 不同的時間點不同的球員的反應不同 But the guy came out firing. Even if Nadal was at his best or playing like he did in the fourth set, I don't think he could do anything against a guy, the way he was playing. 但結果那個人火力全開,即使納豆打的很好,或著說打得跟第四盤差不多,我不覺得他能 針對那個人的狀況做任何事 Q. With Nadal out, there's the focus on Andy Murray. You've been coming here for quite a while and seen the attention to Andy Murray. What are your thoughts about how it might be now with Nadal out? 納豆出局了,現在大家的焦點是Murray,你已經關注他的表現好一段時間了,你覺得接下 來會如何進展 KIM CLIJSTERS: I think I'm old enough I've seen Tim deal with it all, and now Andy. You know, I hope for Andy that he wins it and probably for the country, as well. That he has a good result, that he can get to the final and win it here, it would be incredible, I think. He's made a few finals. (原文的Tim是誰?)我希望小Andy能夠贏下,也算是為了他的國家,如果打進決賽並贏下來 將會很棒,他已經打過幾次決賽了 So, yeah, I think having Ivan Lendl on his team is something that might help him in situations like that, when he can get that extra step. He still has to win a few matches before he gets there. Don't look past the next object. 我覺得在這樣的狀況下,有Lendl在他的團隊,他可以得到額外的幫助,他在決賽前還需要 再贏幾場比賽,要注意前車之鑑(Don't look past the next object要怎麼翻?) Q. What are your observations as to how he's dealt with this all these years? 你對於小Andy這幾年表現的觀察是什麼 KIM CLIJSTERS: I think Andy is definitely a little bit more mature. I think he looks more focused. Yeah, and again, as you get older I'm the same way you learn more about yourself; you learn how to deal with certain situations. 我覺得他變得更成熟了,他看起來更專注,當你老了幾歲你會更了解自己,你知道該怎麼 處理某些狀況 I don't think anybody deals with I don't know, maybe Sam Stosur a little bit in Australia. I don't think it's anywhere as hectic as it is for Andy or an English player to play in England. So that's something that you can't be prepared for. You can't be prepared for something like that, where the whole country watches every move that you make, every shot that you play. 不是每個人都會遇到主場壓力的狀況,或許Sam在澳洲會有一些,我不覺得其他人感受到 主場壓力會像小Andy和其他英國選手在英國比賽那樣的大,這是無法準備的,整個國家在 關注你的每一步和每一球 There definitely has to be a lot of pressure, but as you get older I think you learn to deal with it. I think maybe he might be able to use all that energy into positive energy. 壓力一定會很大,但你更年長一些你會知道該怎麼處理,或許小Andy能將主場壓力轉化成 正面的能量 Hopefully. I really, really hope that he can go all the way. 我真的很希望他能夠就這樣走下去 Q. How do you feel about your chances heading into the second week? 能打到第二個禮拜感覺如何 KIM CLIJSTERS: I'm excited that I made it into the second week. A week ago I don't think I was expecting that, so I'm very happy with the way things have been going. 我很興奮,前一週我根本不敢這麼想,所以我很開心 To be in the tournament, to be a part of that second week at Wimbledon, is always very special. 能在溫布頓打第二周的比賽很特別 I have a couple days off now. Yeah, I look forward to it. I mean, there's such a special vibe whenever you get to the second week of a Grand Slam. I think here at Wimbledon, even more so. It just feels, yeah, very unique. 我現在能休息幾天了,大滿貫的第二周總是有種特別的氛圍,溫布頓更加的不一樣 Q. Coming in here, how would you rate your preparation and confidence level? 走到這了,如何評定你的準備和信心程度 KIM CLIJSTERS: I think my preparation was really good. I think I was able to build on I had a few really long practice and preparation weeks in the last year or so where I was able to physically work hard on just getting my conditioning right, and at the same time rehabbing whatever injury I had at the time. 我準備的還不錯,我在去年有滿長的練習和準備周,所以我能夠加強體能,讓我調整到 對的狀況,同時也要為了傷勢做些復健 I think I gradually was able to build on from there physically. I think that's been a good thing. 我覺得體能方面有漸漸建立起來,這是件好事 Obviously, you know, the match rhythm was something that I was missing. But I thought last week in Rosmalen, every day I felt like I was just settling into the tennis player that I want to be. 當然我還是會斷電,但我覺得上禮拜在荷蘭,我有漸漸打出我想要的比賽 Yeah, my first round was tough. I played a tough opponent. I wasn't hitting the ball well and clean. Then gradually I played Bondarenko, Schiavone. I think I played two solid matches there. 第一輪很硬,我球擊的不太好也不乾淨俐落,然後打了Bondarenko和鳳姐,這兩場我 打的不錯 Every day I was starting to feel more and more comfortable. And here as well I had to be focused from the beginning of the tournament to play some tough players. 每一天我漸漸感覺更自在,在這裡也是,我必須從比賽一開始就保持專注 So, yeah, I've been improving. I think the confidence is there, so, yeah. 所以我在進步,信心應該還在 Q. Kim, have you got any words of encouragement for the young Heather Watson? 給年輕Watson一點建議吧 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I saw the score through my changeovers. I don't know her that well, but she's definitely a girl that I've seen making some big improvements. She's gotten a lot fitter. She's a good fighter. I think it's a matter of getting that consistency. 我昨天換場的時候有看到比分,我對她沒有很熟,但她的確進步很多,表現也越來越好, 她是個好的鬥士,所以目前的情況是加強穩定性 I do think she can use a little bit more power in her shots if she wants to get a little bit further. But, you know, she's still young and she's surrounded with good people. I think during tournaments it's not the right time to start changing things. 我覺得如果她想走更遠,力道要再強一些,但她還年輕周圍有很多很棒的人,我覺得在 一個賽事中不是開始改變的好時機 But if she wants to make the second step, I think it's important to especially in the women's game these days keep unforced errors down, which is something she does very well. She's very consistent. But I think she lacks a little bit of strength and that one killer shot. But that's something you can definitely train on, so... 但如果要更進一步,特別是在女子比賽中要降低UE,我覺得這方面她做的不錯,但力量小 了點和缺乏一槍斃命的武器,那些都是可以練的,所以... Q. If everything holds up, what will be your last tournament? 如果一切按計畫進行,最後一個比賽是 KIM CLIJSTERS: The US Open. 美網 Q. Are you counting down the days or just sort of trying to enjoy day to day and not thinking about the finish line? 你有在倒數嗎?還是就試著享受每一天不去想終點線的到來 KIM CLIJSTERS: Last year I actually was. Last year I was like, A year and a half to go. I was like, Oh, that long? 去年的確有在數,我想著還有一年半,還很久耶 But now as it's getting closer, no, I'm just really focused on what I have to do. Until after the Olympics I don't think I'm going to be thinking about quitting or ending my career. 但現在越來越近了,所以我是這專注在我該做的,奧運後我應該不會再去想這件事 The US Open will be a special occasion for me to be playing there and to end my career there. But it's something that I don't think about because it's not there yet and I don't try to think about it too much. I'm sure it will be emotional. 美網對我而言有特別的意義,所以我會在那邊結束我的職業生涯,但我現在不去想它,因為 還沒走到那一步想太多也沒用,但我相信到時候會是很感動的一刻 Q. Are you attempting to soak up things every day because it will be your last time here? 你有試著每天沉浸在這一切中嗎?因為這是最後一次了 KIM CLIJSTERS: There's definitely been moments where I think like, Oh, I'm going to take a good look around; I'm going to take these emotions in. 當然很多時刻我會好好看看並感受這一切 When you're younger and you come here you're so in awe about everything. Everything kind of attacks you and you don't know what feels. But now that I'm a little bit older, I'm able to kind of recognize the emotions or recognize what influences little details have, and I'm able to, yeah, just I guess save those memories a little bit better from when I was younger and talk about it with my husband or our daughter even, teach her little things, show her little things. 當你還年輕的時候,對於每件事都感到敬畏,所有的事情一股腦地壓上來,根本不知道是 什麼感覺。但現在我年長了幾歲,我知道該如何辨認情緒或一些有影響性的細節,我想我 能夠保留一些記憶,透過和老公和女兒分享,也順便教Jada一點點事情 It's fun. It's nice to be looking at sports in this kind of way. 用這種方式來看運動很有趣 欸下一輪要插電了 這兩天好好休息好好練習 加油!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 182.235.190.15

06/30 23:21, , 1F
Tim應該是說Tim Henman
06/30 23:21, 1F

06/30 23:28, , 2F
感謝樓上^^
06/30 23:28, 2F

06/30 23:42, , 3F
超棒的翻譯!! and 克媽講出來的話好棒
06/30 23:42, 3F

07/02 11:50, , 4F
克媽加油!!!在生涯最後一年拿下個溫網冠軍吧!!!!
07/02 11:50, 4F