[KIM ] 2012 Wimbledon 1R interview

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (= =)時間12年前 (2012/06/26 22:16), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/yxC4k (賽訪連結) http://0rz.tw/A3oGV (Highlights) Kim Clijsters def. Jelena Jankovic 62 64 Q. You, of course, have come from nowhere before when you came out of your retirement with little play and went on to win the US Open. Does a part of you think that you can come out of nowhere and take Wimbledon? 你上次退休再復出後只打了很少的比賽就贏下美網,你覺得這次也能如此嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: Well, I believe that if I'm healthy and I'm playing my best tennis I believe that I can beat a lot of the top players here, but it's a matter of trying to achieve that every match. 在身體健康並打出最佳水準條件下,我相信能贏很多頂尖選手,但能不能在每場比賽執行 的是個問題 So, you know, I don't think that far ahead. But of course I try to feel good and play good tennis every time I step out on the court, and then I'll take it one match at a time. 所以我不會想那麼多,但我試著在次踏上球場的時候拿出好的表現,並專心在當下的比賽 Q. You seemed almost relieved after winning. 你贏球後看起來鬆了一口氣 KIM CLIJSTERS: I was definitely happy to have won, especially after my last two days after I left Rosmalen. There were definitely a few worries. 我當然很開心能夠贏得比賽,尤其是兩天前退出荷蘭的比賽讓我滿擔心的 But then again, it's a great feeling when you work so hard towards something and then it pays off. You know, just for my trainer, for Sam, Carl, Stefan, for my team, it's nice to be able to share those kind of emotions. The victory on its own felt special tonight. 付出那麼多的努力後得到回報是很棒的感覺。真的很開心能夠和我的團隊分享那種情緒, 今晚的勝利感覺非常特別 Q. Can you talk about the last 14 months? 你能談談過去14個月的狀況嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I mean, there were definitely moments where it was hard and where I thought, Should I retire now? Maybe my body is saying it's enough and this second career has been good and maybe I should just accept that. But then again after a couple days I felt like, No, I want to do the rehab and refocus. 那絕對是很困難的一段時間,我常常想著是不是該退休了,或許我的身體說夠了,第二段 職業生涯已經很棒了,我該接受這個事實。但過幾天我又覺得,我想做復健並找回專注 It gets tough, but after a while you try to learn to deal with those kind of emotions and you know that the injury will get better. 真的很困難,但找到處理那些負面情緒的狀況後,你知道傷會慢慢好轉 Unfortunately, when one injury got better, another popped up. That's probably been the most frustrating thing over the last 14 months is that I felt like 但不幸地,當某個傷漸漸好轉,另一個卻又出現。這應該是過去14個月來最令人沮喪的 事情 I've had really good preparations after my rehabbing and preparing for my next few tournaments, and then towards the end something happens. 在復健後,我每次都為下一項賽事做好了準備,到頭來卻又有意想不到的事情發生 That's been the frustrating part, because I feel like tennis-wise I've played some of my best tennis in the last year and a half or so. That's unfortunate, because I haven't been able to show that in tournaments. 那是令人沮喪的部分,因為我在大約一年半前打出一些最佳水準,但不幸地我沒能在巡迴 賽中表現出來 Q. You've retired before. Coming back, it's a little bit more planned or thought out. Does it make it easier or harder when you come back to these places and the tournaments? 你之前退休過了,回來有經過一些計畫或仔細考慮,這樣對你回到比賽是更容易還是更 困難 KIM CLIJSTERS: I think it's easier because I'm a little bit older and I understand the emotions better, I think, than many years ago. So I think in that way it's easier, but also probably a little bit more emotional. 我覺得變得更容易,因為我老了幾歲,且相對幾年前來講更了解如何控制情緒,但或許會 有更多感觸 I think the first time, you know, when I was ready to retire, I was convinced. I was like, Okay, that's it. Tennis is over. I think now this is definitely going to be it, so I take everything in. Whether I'm practicing on one of the practice courts out here, I look around and I take it in. 第一次退休之際我有點像,好,就這樣吧,網球生涯結束了。我覺得這次是真的了,所以 我努力去感受每件事,不管在這裡的哪個球場練球,我到處看看並用心感受 So it's more emotional, definitely, yeah. 當然會更有感觸 Q. You faced some injuries this year. How important is it for your game winning in straight sets? 你今年受過好幾次傷了,所以直落二有多重要 KIM CLIJSTERS: Well, it is important. I think the less energy and physical energy you can -- or the less you lose the better for your body, I mean, when it's the most necessary in the important matches, and to save every ounce of energy. 當然很重要,我可以消耗少一點體能 I'm not just talking about what happens on court, but it's also when you're home resting. I don't go walking up the hills here in Wimbledon to the store. Just saving all that energy for when I go out to my matches. 不只是在球場上要減少體能消耗,在家休息也是一樣,譬如我不會特別走去溫布頓山丘上 的店,節省每一分體力留給比賽 I still feel like I'm young and I want to do stuff, but in my head I know that I have to save all my energy and physically be ready for my matches. 我覺得我還年輕可以去做我想做的事,但我也知道該節省體力以應付比賽 Q. What kind of rehab did you have to do? Ultrasound? 你必須做哪種復健?超音波嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I had some ultrasounds. Obviously I went to the hospital in Holland, and, yeah, there they saw a few things. After that I decided, Look, I'm not going to risk it from tearing any worse or getting worse. 對我得做些超音波,也就是在荷蘭做的,在那邊他們發現一些狀況,在那之後我決定不要 冒險以免傷勢更嚴重 When I saw my schedule, playing Monday, playing Jankovic, I was in a way relieved that I made that choice, although I felt in my heart, No, I want to play and I want to kind of want to finish this tournament. 當我看到賽程,禮拜一上場打JJ,我覺得還好做了這個決定,雖然我很想結束荷蘭的比賽 And then rehab was a lot, a lot of ice, some antiinflammatory, laser, loosening up the whole diagonal chain from the left hip to the right shoulder, because that's all kind of connected with your left abdominal muscle. 至於復健過程就是很多的冰、一些消炎藥、雷射(??),讓從左臀到右肩的對角線部位放鬆 ,因為那些部分都與左腹部的肌肉有相關 Q. So it was a small tear? 所以是一個小的撕裂傷嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah. 對 Q. Any discomfort today or not? 那今天有任何不舒服嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: No. Felt pretty good. I was taped in pretty well and it felt pretty good. Tomorrow I have another ultrasound. I'm going to just have it every other day. If I'm still in the tournament, I'm just going to have the ultrasound to see if it's not getting any worse. 沒,感覺還不錯,我貼了貼布,明天會再去照超音波,兩天一次。當然是我還留在比賽的 狀況下拉,得去看看傷勢有沒有變嚴重 Q. It was the women's match that everybody was looking forward to. It was a tough draw. How did you feel when you found out you were playing her? 這場比賽是大家都很期待的,很硬的簽,當發現對手是JJ的時候你覺得如何 KIM CLIJSTERS: On one hand was like, Whew, because she's tough. On the other hand, it was like, Yay, because I've had some of my funnest matches against Jelena, and they've always been very physical matches. In a way I was looking forward to it. 一方面覺得,呼,她好難打。但另一方面,耶,因為我和JJ打過一些有趣的比賽,那幾場 都很累,所以我還滿期待的(這反應好好笑) On the other hand, when I first saw the draw, I was like, Okay. But first I need to get better. I need to get my ab muscle better. 這麼說好了,當我看到籤表,我覺得自己得先調整好狀況,我需要趕緊養好腹部的肌肉 When I was walking out to Court 1 I was excited to play. I was ready. I knew it was going to be a tough one, and I had to be ready for it. 當踏上第一球場的時候我很興奮,我準備好了,我知道這不會容易,所以必須準備好 Q. Is it true you're not playing in between the Olympics and the US Open? 你在奧運後到美網間都不打比賽嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: I don't know yet. 我還不知道到耶 Q. You haven't decided? 你還沒決定喔 KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I haven't decided yet. 還沒喔 Q. You're looking at here, Olympics, US Open. Do you feel you need more matches going into New York? 你不覺得在美網之前需要你需要更多比賽調整狀況嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: I don't know that yet now. I'm going to see how I feel. I am going to go to New York or to our house there a little bit early and practice there. 我要看看到時候的狀況,我可能會早點到紐約或在我們家那邊去練習 Yeah, whether I want to play a tournament, I think it's going to be kind of an at the moment decision. See if I can get a wild card, maybe. 我得到時候再決定,看看能不能要到外卡 Q. Is your family here with you? Is your daughter realizing it's your farewell tour? 你的家人有一起來嗎,Jada知道這是告別之旅嗎 KIM CLIJSTERS: She asked me this morning, Mama, do I also have to wear white? I was like, Oh, that was a first. Everybody in the house, we got our clothes and everybody was walking around in white at the house. 她今早問我:馬麻,我也得穿白色嗎?(XDD)因為房子裡每個人都穿白色走來走去 She was like, Mama, do I have to wear white, too? That was pretty funny this morning. She's at an age, four now, where she understands when we're all wearing white. I explained the tradition of Wimbledon, that it's mandatory to wear white. A few minutes later I explained for the Olympics it's not necessary. 所以她會想說:我也需要穿白色嗎,今天早上真的超好笑,她4歲了,她發現大家都穿白色 ,於是我告訴她溫布頓的傳統,規定穿白色衣著,幾分鐘後我有解釋奧運就不必了 I have a lot of nostalgic kind of emotions and feelings. When I get off the train station and I go to Wimbledon, it's a very special, special place for me. I live now with my own family, but I used to come here with my dad. It was just a very unique experience to live that with my dad, with my family back then. My sister came. My mom came when I was a junior. 我有種很懷念這一切的感覺,當下了火車抵達溫布頓,這是個非常、非常特別的地方,雖 然我現在和我的家人一起,但以前我都和我爸來到這邊,那是個很特別的經驗,在小時候 和我爸媽還有妹妹一起來到這邊 I think, yeah, it's fun. It's a part of my childhood. It's nice to look back at those emotions again. 這是我童年的一部分,現在回想起這些情緒真的很棒 喔喔終於翻完了 一場一場來吧 加油!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 182.235.190.15 ※ 編輯: huohuo 來自: 182.235.190.15 (06/26 22:18)

06/26 22:29, , 1F
很棒的翻譯 = ) 下一輪加油 go!
06/26 22:29, 1F

06/27 13:08, , 2F
多謝翻譯~ Go Kim!
06/27 13:08, 2F

06/28 02:41, , 3F
還好今天有打完 我要睡了zzz
06/28 02:41, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1FwSHOpb (NED-BEL-LUX)