Re: [KIM ] AO 2012 quarter-final interview

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (= =)時間12年前 (2012/01/24 19:39), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/xrzEj Kim Clijsters def. Caroline Wozniacki (6:3 7:6[4]) Q. You looked in control on the start of the match and suddenly it got tougher at the end of the second set. How were you feeling in the tiebreak? 你看起來控制了比賽的開場,但到了但二盤盤末情況似乎變得很艱難(不就斷電咩), 搶七時感覺如何? KIM CLIJSTERS: Um, you know, I was happy with the way that I was playing. I just had to try to be a little bit more dominant again. You know, she stepped her game up and started serving better in that second set. 其實我對自己的表現還挺滿意的,只是我必須找回主導權。Woz的狀態提升了且發球也 變得更好 So I knew that -- you know, I mean, we both played a really good tiebreaker. I mean, no unforced errors. We really went for our shots and good serving and good returning. 我們在搶七都打得很好,沒有UE,我們都試著打出好球,還有好的發球和接發球 So I think it was, yeah, it was, you know, important to just stay focused one point at a time and to really, you know, whenever you felt like you could go for that winner, just try to do that. 所以在每一分保持專注,把握機會打出winner是很重要的 Q. Do you feel you were 100% after what happened last match? 在上一場比賽後,你覺得現在是100%的狀態嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I'm as best as I can be. You know, so I'm very happy with the way that I was able to move. You know, it was so hot out there, as well, so, you know, today it was really tough. I think one of the toughest conditions I've ever played in. 我盡量做到最好,所以我很高興自己還能移動。場上真的很熱,所以今天真的很艱困,是 我所打過狀況最艱難的比賽之一 But, you know, it was good to win that in two sets at the end. 不過還好最後我用兩盤贏了 Q. Can you give us an idea about, say, the last 48 hours how much you had to do to get ready and whether it was a lot more complicated than other times you had to get yourself ready for a match? 你能談談過去48小時你是如何讓自己準備好上場比賽?是不是比之前都要來的複雜些? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, instead of really focusing on the match you're focusing on trying to get the ankle as good as possible. 對阿,不只是要專注在接下來的比賽,還要想辦法把腳踝趕快恢復 Laying on the couch, every 20 minutes ice, 20 minutes off, 20 minutes ice, 20 minutes off. Leg elevated. Lymphatic drainage, all that stuff. I mean, treatment and -- 我躺在沙發上,每冰敷20分鐘,然後拿掉20分鐘,再冰敷20分鐘,然後拿掉。還要把腿 抬高,淋巴引流按摩等等 So, yeah, I had a light hit yesterday without really sidewards movement, just try to get a feel for the ball, and then back to the icing and all that same routine all over again. 所以昨天我只有稍微碰一下球,試著保持球感,並沒有橫向移動,然後回來又繼續冰敷等 那些例行公事 Q. Is there any ancient Belgian recipe or snake oil that you used, something that you swallowed or rubbed into it or something? (Laughing.) 你有服用任何比利時的祖傳偏方或是抹些蛇油嗎?(XDDD)(什麼鬼問題阿) KIM CLIJSTERS: No, nothing. 沒有喔 Q. When you hit that big forehand that took you to match point, you looked really relieved, almost emotional. What was going through your mind then when you got to those two match points? You hit that enormous forehand. 當用強大的正拍拿到賽點時,你看起來好像鬆了一口氣。當拿到2個MP時你在想什麼? 你打出超強的正拍耶 KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I was happy with the way that I hit that one. Obviously I tried to do that, but, you know, that was such an important point, and I really just tried to hit a Nadal forehand (smiling). 我很高興擊出那個球,我一直試著做到這件事,那是多麼重要的一分,我真的很努力去 擊出一個納豆式的正拍(^^) Yeah, you know, I just had to go for it. I mean, I had a good look on it. I felt like it was sitting right up there, and I felt like I could really rip it inside out. 我得去拚拚看,看到球就在那,我覺得自己可以衝一個inside out Q. Can you explain lack of match practice, I guess, a little injured, where does that unbelievable belief come, the self belief come from? 你能解釋一下在缺乏熱身、有傷的狀況下,你那種不可思議的信念是哪來的? KIM CLIJSTERS: Experience, um, I guess, and yeah, just on the inside trying to fight for each shot. You know, you feel when you play against players, you know, even if you're not playing your best tennis maybe like I have been in the last couple matches, you always feel like you're in the match. 我猜是經驗,還有打好每個球的心。就像這幾場,即使不是在自己最佳狀況下仍試著專注 在比賽中 That's a good feeling to have. Even if you're not playing your best or not feeling your best, you're still capable of winning those matches. That definitely helps with your confidence. 即使沒有發揮最好的水準,但依然贏得比賽是很棒的感覺。那給了我很多信心 I mean, you know, if I can beat good players with not playing, you know, great tennis all the time, you know, then it's up to me to try and play my best tennis when it's necessary. 如果我能在狀況不是最佳的時候打敗很棒的選手,這依然是場好比賽。關鍵時刻是否拿出 最佳狀態取決於我 Q. Does that give you a sense of destiny what happened against Li a little bit when you saved four match points and win a match like that? 你覺得當時救下四個MP並贏得勝利,有給你一種宿命的感覺嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: You know, I mean, that will probably never happen again in my career, so, you know, I was so relieved after that. Yeah, so, I mean, it just doesn't -- you know, I don't think it changed much in how I approached this match. 你知道嗎?這可能不會在我生涯中再次發生了,我當時真的鬆了一大口氣,但我不覺得 那對這場比賽有什麼改變 Obviously, you know, they're two completely different players. But it does help, you know, with your confidence. I was able to, you know, play a good third set against Li as well and to take that with me into the next match. 很明顯她們是兩個完全不同的選手,但對信心絕對有幫助。我能對李娜打出不錯的第三盤 並成功進入下一輪 Q. Does stress ever really go away in big matches? Completely where you're out there and you have zero stress at all? 在大比賽中壓力曾經真的消失過嗎?你今天看起來一點也不緊張耶 KIM CLIJSTERS: No, because I think the stress, the added stress today was dealing with the heat. I mean, it was to a point where I felt like, This is so hard. The rallies were long. 並沒有喔,今天主要的壓力來源是炎熱,在某些時刻我真的覺得快熱死了,而且每球又抽 那麼久 So, yeah, that was definitely very tough. So you're kind of -- you don't want to overplay shots. But then, on the other hand, you're like, Well, I don't want to keep the rally too long, especially not against her, because that's what she's good at, if you just rally with her. 那真的非常困難,你不想一下子就把球打丟,但另一方面你也不想對抽太久,尤其是對 上Woz,因為那正是她的強項 So the stress will always be there. It's a part of the sport, and the mental game is just so important, as well. 所以壓力一直都在,這是運動的一部份,當然心理戰也是很重要的 You know, like I said, experience is something that I definitely have. I've been on both sides, you know. I have been on sides where the stress has taken over my game. These last few years I have been really able to cope with it and just try to not let it impact me. 就像之前所說的,我擁有的是經驗,我有過被壓力主導比賽的教訓,在過去幾年我已經 能夠處理並讓它不要影響到自己 But the stress is always there in important situations. 但在關鍵時刻壓力一直都在 Q. Your ankle in the third set against Li and compared to the second set today, does it feel the same? Does it feel worse better now two days later? 在對李娜的第三盤和今天的第二盤中,腳踝的感受是一樣的嗎?兩天後有感覺好一點嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I felt like my stomach with all the medicine that I've been taking is probably more upset than anything. But it's the scary part of it, you know, that you have to get through. 不,我覺得之前的胃部傷勢比較讓人煩惱,但這是因為我害怕它又問題,我必須想辦法 克服 Yesterday my practice I was really just like worried to move, you know, but I was happy that I was able to kind of put that aside and move. 昨天練習中我真的很擔心移動的問題,不過很高興今天我可以放下心並且做些移位 I don't know if that's a good way of saying it, but wisely, you know, trying to not do crazy things. It was good not to use too much energy in the heat, but also just with my foot trying to always positioning it straight. You know, the rotation where my foot is in the ground and I like rotate with my foot on the ground, that's, you know, what I'm trying to be careful with, because the ligaments, you know, are definitely a little bit hurt. 我不知道這樣子描述恰不恰當:不要做瘋狂的事情。在炎熱的天氣下別消耗太多體力, 還有腳要保持直立,特別是在旋轉的時候,我喜歡在地上旋轉我的腳,那是我要特別 小心的部分,因為韌帶一定已經受傷了 So I have to try to make sure my foot is always in the right position. 所以我得確保腳的姿勢是正確的 Q. Sometimes it's forgotten that after you first became No. 1 it took you more than two years for you to actually win your first slam. Now Caroline has been going through it for a long time. She was actually No. 1 a lot more weeks than you were. Can you kind of relate how tough it is for her to come out every single slam and not win it and people are saying, Oh, you're not a legitimate No. 1? 有時候幾乎快忘記你是在登上球后兩年後才拿到大滿貫的,現在Carolin已經經歷一段這樣 的時光,實際上她在位的時間已經比你長了。你能講一下當走出大滿貫卻沒贏得那項比賽 ,然後人們總是說她不是實至名歸的世界第一時,對她而言有多困難? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I do. I mean, you know, she's worked very hard to get to where she is, and she's one of "the" most consistent players. I remember people are almost in a way almost blaming her for it. I think that's something that is really absurd. 我能體會,她非常努力地訓練,且她是"最"穩定的選手之一。我記得人們總是在批評這一 點,這真的是有些荒謬 I think she's great for the game. She's great for our sport. She's a great player. Works extremely hard. She has really good people around her who, you know, tell her to not listen to all that stuff that's being said in the media room or around her. 我覺得她的比賽很棒,她是個很棒的的選手,非常非常刻苦的訓練,她周圍有好的團隊 告訴她不要去受到媒體的影響 You know, she's good enough. It's just, like you said, I mean, it's taken, you know, me a couple years; it's taken other people, you know, a while as well. 她很棒了,只是還須要一些時間,其他人也是一樣 So I think it's all a matter of experience and improving, definitely improving and trying to learn from losses and become better every slam. Then she will definitely get there. 所以這是經驗的問題,還有要不斷進步,試著從失敗中學習,並想辦法在大滿貫中表現 更好,她一定會拿到的 Q. She's never beaten players like yourself or Serena. Did you feel today, maybe especially in the end of the second set, that she's getting closer? 她從來沒有打敗過你或小威,你覺得在第二盤末是不是已經很接近了? KIM CLIJSTERS: I definitely felt that she improved her level compared to the first set. I think one of the better matches she played against me was in Doha where we played the Championships against each other. 我絕對有感受到比起第一盤她提升很多,我覺得Doha年終賽那場她打得更好 She's a fighter. She has her game and she is so consistent, and, you know, you have to be an aggressive player if you want to beat her. If you're not going to go for winners and don't feel confident and don't feel like you're playing at your highest level, then she will just rally you until you just make mistakes. That's what makes her so good. 她是個鬥士,她有自己的球風且非常穩定,如果你想打敗她你必須很有攻擊性,如果你沒 有要拚winner或你沒有信心,或是不在最佳狀態上,那她就會跟你一直抽,抽到你失誤, 這是她厲害的地方 So when you have to play her, I know when I go out against Caroline, I know that I have to be on top of my game, that I have to step out and play aggressively, but don't overdo it because, you know, the scale can go the other way very quickly. 我知道當我要跟她比賽得拿出自己最佳水準,我得施展開來並非常具有攻擊性,但是不能 太超過,因為很快就會葬送在失誤中 Q. Each of the matches you've played so far when you're standing in the tunnel waiting to come out, is there ever a thought this could be the last time I'm coming out onto the court of the Australian Open? 當比賽前在隧道等待出場時,你有想過這是你最後一次出現在澳網了嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: No, not yet. Thanks. (Laughter.) 還沒喔,謝謝(XDDD) Q. Did you get a scan on the ankle? What is it exactly? 你的腳踝做過掃描了嗎?實際的狀況事什麼? KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I refused. I already had a scan on my neck a couple days ago. I said, No more. Whatever it is, it is. I'm going to try to make the best out of it. Then we'll see when I get home how I'm feeling. 沒有我拒絕了,前幾天我的脖子才做過檢查,不管是什麼,就先這樣吧,我試著拿出最好 的表現,等回家後再看看感覺如何 I have seen more hospitals these last six months than anything, so no more for me. 這六個月來我最常去的地方就是醫院了,所以夠了 Q. Few thoughts on Azarenka, semifinal match coming up? 四強打Aza有什麼看法? KIM CLIJSTERS: Tough player. Tough match. She's playing extremely well, playing with a lot of confidence, and, you know, she's gonna be a completely different match than what I was up against today. Takes a lot more initiative. You know, hits a lot down the middle of the court, deep, hard. 很強的對手,困難的比賽,她打得很有信心,跟今天的對手完全不同。非常主動,擊球 很深力道很強 So it's gonna be very important to be dominant. You know, she's improved a lot on her fitness and her movement, which was definitely a weakness in the past. She's worked on that, so she's becoming a more and more complete player. 所以爭取主控權非常重要,她的體能和移位進步很多,這在過去是她的弱點,現在她已經 是非常成熟的選手了 So it will be tough. I'll have to play some of my best tennis to try and beat her. 所以會很困難,我必須打出最好的狀態試著擊敗她 其實今天我沒有抱很大的希望 畢竟有傷能走多少算多少 這次默默地變成八強中最年長的選手...(時光飛逝阿) 還是希望腳傷趕快好 健康最重要 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 182.235.190.15

01/24 22:46, , 1F
Kim加油! 健康最重要!
01/24 22:46, 1F

01/24 22:55, , 2F
Kim加油! 祝妳得冠: )
01/24 22:55, 2F

01/26 13:02, , 3F
Kim真的很棒了 帶傷還能打出這樣的水準 好好休息把傷養好!!
01/26 13:02, 3F

05/29 01:40, , 4F
http://0rz.tw/KyTYN Highlights (QF)
05/29 01:40, 4F