[KIM ] Australian Open 3rd Round interview

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (你是我的驕傲。)時間14年前 (2010/01/22 20:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Tennis 看板] 作者: VWilliams (VStarr) 看板: Tennis 標題: Re: [Live] Nadia Petrova def. Kim Clijsters. 時間: Fri Jan 22 20:24:33 2010 Kim的賽訪 KIM CLIJSTERS THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Is it hurting you more the fact that you lost the game or the fact that you lost the game 6-0, 6-1? 輸了比賽或是0-6 1-6這種比分哪個傷你比較多? KIM CLIJSTERS: No, not the score. Just, yeah, with the way that I played today. I was completely off. Just, you know, I think tennis-wise, I didn't feel the ball at all. 不是那個比數 是我今天打出的表現 我完全打不出來 以網球角度來說 我今天找不到球感 You know, on the other hand, you know, she was good. But, you know, I let her -- you know, I made all the mistakes and she didn't really have to do much. She served really well and was aggressive in the rallies, but that's because I let her play into the courts. Just because I wasn't feeling the ball well. It sucks. 另外一方面他也打的很好 我讓她... 你知道我打出一堆失誤 而他不用作太多事 他發球很好 對抽也很有進攻性 但是是我讓他在場上能那樣發揮 因為我沒辦法找到好球感 糟透了 It's something you don't want to happen too often. You just want to keep working hard. But, yeah, like I said, it sucks that it has to happen at this stage of this tournament at least. If it happens in another tournament, then you can say, Okay, you know, it's not a big deal, just keep working hard. 這不是你會希望發生的事情 你只是想要繼續努力 但..就像我說的 在這樣的大賽發生這樣的狀況糟透了 如果這發生在其他比賽 你可能可以說"OK 不是什麼大問題 繼續努力吧" You know, matches like this, maybe it happens once a year where you feel like this. But, yeah, like I said, you don't want it to happen more than this because then, you know, it's not a coincidence. 像這樣的比賽也許一年只會發生一次 就像我說的 你不會希望發生更多這樣的事 這不是什麼巧合 I think I haven't changed anything in my whole preparations before every match. Everything was the same, same routine, then something like this happens. That's probably the most frustrating thing about it, is not knowing. That's sports. You know, it can happen. 每場比賽前我的準備都沒有什麼改變 每件事都一樣 一樣的例行公事 然後發生像這種事情 這也許是最讓人沮喪的 不過這就是運動 什麼事都可能發生 Q. You weren't yourself out there at all today. You said you didn't change any preparation. Is there any difference between the last match and this match? 你今天完全不是平常自己的表現 你說到你沒有在準備時做任何改變 那以上場比賽跟這場比賽來說 有什麼不同嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Uhm, well, my opponent was a lot better, obviously. I still didn't feel like I was hitting the ball as well as I wanted to in my previous matches. I think that definitely, you know, it was worse even today. So, like I said, I haven't changed anything in my preparation or anything. 我(這場)的對手明顯的更好 我還是不覺得我有像前幾場比賽那樣的擊球 但..今天更糟 我剛說過 我在賽前沒改變什麼準備工作 You know, my opponent was a lot better. I think that's where, you know, I got punished. You know, against my other opponents, even if I had a shorter ball, I was ready for it moving-wise. But today she was just finishing the points off well. 但我今天的對手更好 我想那就是為什麼我今天受到懲罰 對上其他選手如果我打出短的球 我只是要有準備多跑一點 但今天他幾乎是每球都會打死 Yeah, you know, I just mentally felt like, Okay, keep fighting, keep fighting. That's what I kept telling myself. It's not like I gave up or anything. Tennis-wise, I couldn't bring what my head wanted me to do. 心理上我的感覺是"繼續奮鬥.繼續奮鬥" 我一直這樣告訴自己 我沒有放棄或什麼的 只不過我今天沒有打出我腦中想做出的事 Q. Are you wracking your brain about why? 你有一直去想為什麼嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Of course. It's something that you know as an athlete that can happen once in a while. Like I said, once in a while, once a year, hopefully not more than that. But, uhm, yeah, the question is of course, Why? My coach, my fitness coach, are like, How can something like this happen? 當然 這是一個運動員也許一陣子就會碰到的事 但像我說過的 一陣子一次 或是一年一次 希望不會再更多 當然問題在於: 為什麼? 我的教練.體能教練都在想"怎麼會發生這種事?" We haven't changed anything really. That's the thing. That's probably the most frustrating thing about this. But then again, what is more frustrating: playing like this or getting beaten when you play your best? I lost because it was my fault. 我們沒做出什麼改變 這或許是最讓人沮喪的 但更讓人沮喪的是 打出這種表現或是在打出最佳狀態的時候被擊敗? 我輸球是因為我的問題 My opponent, okay, she was better, but I didn't give her, you know, the best Kim out there today. And I think -- 'cause that's even more frustrating, knowing you get beaten at your best. That's probably even more frustrating. 我的對手. ok 他比較好 但是我今天沒有給他最好的Kim 我想.... 那是更讓人沮喪的 比起自己打出最佳表現還被打敗 這更讓人沮喪 I wish I could have brought that today because then I know I would have had a better shot at this. 我希望我今天能打出好的表現 因為我知道我有這樣的能力 Q. Have you felt like this before? 你之前有過這種感覺嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: I'm sure it's happened before, you know, that I felt like I really couldn't hit the ball, like I wasn't hitting the ball well, that I wasn't feeling well out there. But obviously not in the last few years, I don't think so. 我確定這種事情之前發生過 我感覺我不是真的能控制球 我沒辦法好好打球 我沒辦法好好的找到球感 但最近幾年我不覺得有這種事情發生 Q. With this game, do you burn the tape, forget it happened? 這樣的比賽 你會選擇讓他過去 忘記這發生過嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, this is something probably you want to forget as soon as possible and go home and, you know, just let it sit, get settled at home for a few days and then start working hard again and try to forget about it. Just stick to the routines. Everything I've been doing so far with my coach, my fitness coach, everything has been going really well. I'm going to try to not let a match like this get me down or start doubting myself or anything. 是啊 這也許是你會想要越快忘記越好的事情 回到家休息個幾天 然後再開始努力 試著去忘記 只要繼續做那些例行工作 每件我跟教練.健身教練的工作目前為止都進行的不錯 我會試著不讓這種比賽影響我的情緒或讓我開始懷疑自己 I've played some good tennis here, especially last week in Brisbane. I think that's what I want to try to take away from this trip. It's too bad it didn't happen here in Melbourne. 我在這裡曾打過很多好的網球 特別是上禮拜在Brisbane 我想那就是為什麼我要試著忘記 真的很可惜在墨爾本沒有發生那麼好的事情 Q. Did you feel it came in the warmup? 在熱身的時候 你有想過這種事情發生嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: That's what I said to my coach. In the warmup, I kind of had an okay feeling out there. It was weird. I don't know. It was just really like my arms, and I -- like I said, I wasn't hitting the ball. Like, yeah, everything was too soft. 我跟我的教練說了 熱身的時候我覺得一切都ok 感覺實在很詭異 我不知道 我的手臂...就像我說的 不是真的感覺像在打球 每件事情都軟趴趴的 Yeah, I'm sorry, I really have nothing else. I don't know what more it could be. I mean... 我很抱歉我沒別的好展現出來的了 我不知道還能怎麼樣... Q. A lot of us have been thinking about potential quarterfinals against Justine. You talk about talking about one player at a time. 很多人都想著你跟Justine可能在八強對上 你也曾說過要一場一場慢慢打 KIM CLIJSTERS: That shows. Just because you talk about a quarterfinal match, things can happen. That's what I say all the time. It's easier, you know, to fill in the draw and to think, Okay, we're going to have this kind of match. For us, the players, you still have to be up there and try to, you know, always play your good tennis. 那就表示 因為你一直去講八強的比賽 那所有事情都可能發生 我每次都這麼說 一步一步慢慢來會讓事情更簡單 對我們選手而言 你還是得要出來打 然後盡力打出最好的網球 It happens. I mean, you know, you don't have that quarterfinal (smiling). 有時候這種事情就會發生 現在 你知道 沒有那場期待中的八強了 (微笑) Q. You spoke about the mental side of things. Was there anything playing on your mind off court? 你談了心理層面部份 你的心理有什麼想法嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: No. 沒有 Q. Was your mind there all the way? 你的心一直都保持穩定? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah. Nothing. The only thing where I felt like I was -- yeah, where I felt like, Keep pushing yourself. I kept moving around. I kept jumping. I felt like my footwork wasn't there. 是啊 沒什麼 我唯一能想的就是繼續鞭策自己 我努力的跑.跳 但我卻覺得我的腳步不在那邊 Between the points, I was jumping up, trying to take my time. In my head, I felt like I was trying to, yeah, just change things around a little bit. 在球與球之間 我會跳一跳 利用一些瑣碎時間 我腦裡想著我應該試著改變這種情況 But, yeah, it wasn't gonna happen today. 但可惜今天沒有發生 Q. It was so unusual, though. No off-court distraction? 這很不尋常 沒有場外的影響因素嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: No, no. 沒有 Q. Obviously your levels of expectations raised after you won the Open. Did you expect to have days like this when you came back? 明顯的對於你的期待在美網後變的更高 你在宣布復出時有想過現在這樣嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: I've had a lot of days, trust me, but they didn't happen during my matches. That's why, yeah, it's -- of course, you don't want this to happen during a match, especially at a Grand Slam. Especially after doing well at the US Open and coming here, I was feeling good. I felt like I had a really good preparation. So, yeah, that's the thing. Like everything had been going pretty good up until today. 我已經有過很多這樣的時刻了 但是沒幾次發生在我的比賽中 當然你不會希望在比賽中間發生這種事 特別是在大滿貫 特別是在美網打的這麼好之後來到這邊 我的感覺真的很好 我覺得自己準備充分 所以.... 感覺上所有事情在今天之前都進行的很好 You know, I'm very superstitious with my routines and everything, so I really stick to that every day. That's why I'm a little bit confused in a way as well, why something like this happen. I ate the same, slept the same, everything. You know, yeah, that's why it's even more confusing in a way, as well. 我對於賽前例行事務很迷信 我每天都保持不變 這樣讓我很困惑為什麼這種事會發生 我吃的一樣 睡的一樣 每件事都一樣 那也就是為什麼真的讓我很困惑的原因 Q. You've played a lot of matches in your career. Is this about as (indiscernible) as you've been at one of your own performances? 在你的生涯已經打過許多比賽 (不清楚) KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I was just questioning myself, just questioning myself out there a lot. You know, just really trying to at the same time turn it around, but at the same time, yeah, you don't really know, Why is this all of a sudden happening? 是啊 我只是問自己 一直問自己 我試著改變局面 但同時我也不知道為什麼會突然發生這種事 You just try to stay calm 'cause there were points where I really like wanted to break my racquet into pieces, but you just really -- you know, that's not gonna help either. So you really just try to stay positive. At some points I was just happy I was hitting a ball in. That's how bad it was. 我只能試著保持鎮定 因為有幾個時間點我真的很想砸碎球拍 但這麼做沒什麼幫助 所以只能繼續保持積極 有時候我只是慶幸球能進在界內 真是慘 So, yeah, I don't know. You know, it's frustrating. 我不知道 真的很讓人沮喪 Q. Now that you can't win the title here, would you like to see Justine win it? 你現在無法贏得冠軍了 你希望看到Justine拿下冠軍嗎? KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, any Belgian. Even Yanina. I think it's going to be an interesting match that we have now. I have a lot of friends on tour. There's a lot of girls, if I don't get to win it, I would like to see win it. Of course, if it would be a Belgian, that would be nice. 當然 每個比利時選手 即使是Yanina (Wickmayer) 我覺得接下來會有場有趣的比賽 我在網壇有很多朋友 如果我自己沒法贏 那我會希望他們贏 如果最後是一個比利時人奪冠 那也是很棒 -- 你可以瞬間肥去東京巴黎米蘭紐約 別讓健康檢查的小數點左右你感覺 如果有人的體重足夠為這世紀代言 那是他敢吃敢喝變胖蝴蝶飛舞翩翩 - 吉米威廉斯 《胖蝴蝶》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.114.138

01/22 20:27,
頭推
01/22 20:27

01/22 20:27,
謝謝你的翻譯,請問可以借轉NED-BEL-LUX板嗎? :)
01/22 20:27

01/22 20:28,
可以沒問題
01/22 20:28

01/22 20:30,
kim 休息一下也不是件壞事
01/22 20:30