[轉錄]澳網過後女網球星傷病退出潮

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (︿(@ ̄o ̄@)︿)時間18年前 (2006/01/27 01:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Tennis 看板] 作者: VWilliams (VStarr) 看板: Tennis 標題: 澳網過後女網球星傷病退出潮 時間: Fri Jan 27 01:10:33 2006 小威跟戴姐退出下星期在東京舉行的tier1賽事 小威因此失去了短時間內當種子的最後機會 戴姐則是傳出下次出現要到Indian Wells了@@ 天啊會不會太誇張 戴姐這樣要重返世界第一會變的很難了 因為他之前已經說過會退出整個紅土賽季 這樣的話他上半年要打的比賽只有 澳網.Indian Wells.Miami.溫網 天啊真可怕 戴姐上半年要保的分不算少耶 Kim則是因為今天的嚴重傷勢 傳出可能要退出兩個月的比賽@@ 這樣Kim就不能衛冕Indian Wells跟Miami了 積分會大扣 這樣下去球后很快就要給別人了 目前確定的是他要退出三週後的比利時Antwerp鑽石賽 Davenport, Serena Williams pull out of Tokyo event ST. PETERSBURG, Florida (Ticker) - American stars Lindsay Davenport and Serena Williams will not be competing in next week's WTA Tour event in Tokyo. Davenport and Williams on Thursday both announced their withdrawals from the $1.34 million Toray Pan Pacific Open. Davenport, who lost in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open to Justine Henin-Hardenne and will lose her world No. 1 ranking to Kim Clijsters on Monday, will not play the event because of a left ankle injury sustained during the year's first major. "Unfortunately, the left ankle that I injured during the Australian Open earlier this week will prevent me from competing in this year's Toray Pan Pacific Open," Davenport said. "This has always been one of my favorite tournaments and one of the premier events on the Tour, so I am really disappointed to miss this year's tournament. I look forward to getting back on the court as soon as this injury has healed." An overweight Williams, meanwhile, lost to Daniela Hantuchova in the third round of the Australian Open and determined that she needs additional practice time before competing at a Tour level. "I look forward to getting back to where I need to be and competing again on the Tour at my next scheduled event in Antwerp in mid-February". Clijsters sidelined for two months From correspondents in Brussels January 27, 2006 WORLD No.1 Kim Clijsters has announced that she expects to be out of action for at least eight weeks after injuring herself in the Australian Open. After coaxing her battered body to take her as far as the final four of the tournament, second seed Clijsters finally succumbed to injury in the semi-final with Frenchwoman Amelie Mauresmo. Just one day after regaining the top ranking from Lindsay Davenport, Clijsters twisted her ankle on the Rebound Ace surface and was unable to continue. The 23-year-old, who lost the final in Melbourne in 2004, said on her website that she expected to be "unavailable for at least eight weeks". The injury will rule her out of defending her titles at Indian Wells and Miami in March. Clijsters scored a breakthrough win at the US Open last year to bury the tag of grand slam choker she earned after losing the decider at four majors. Clijsters out voor Antwerpen 26-01-2006 Kim Clijsters blesseerde zich tijdens haar halve finale op de Australian Open. Ze liep daarbij een scheur in het ligament van de enkel op, wat haar meteen acht weken van de tennisbanen houdt. Ook voor de Proximus Diamond Games moet Clijsters dus verstek geven. Tenminste, als speelster dan toch. Want woensdagavond 15 februari -de avond waarop ze haar eerste wedstrijd in Antwerpen zou spelen- blijft in het teken staan van de kersverse nummer e'e'n. Kim zal die avond haar opwachting maken in het Sportpaleis en op gepaste wijze in de bloemen gezet worden. Geen bloemen, maar wel champagne voor de toeschouwers, die zoals aangekondigd allemaal een fles champagne kregen indien Clijsters op e'e'n zou staan. Sowieso speelt die avond e'e'n van de andere topreekshoofden haar eerste wedstrijd. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.96.119

01/27 01:12,
喔天啊 Q____________Q
01/27 01:12

01/27 01:14,
戴姐有預定要參加Amelia Island
01/27 01:14

01/27 01:17,
momo如果明天奪冠,很有機會在接下來重返球后
01/27 01:17

01/27 01:18,
大威回來吧!!!
01/27 01:18