Kim's diary-Congratulations

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (滿天都是大猩猩)時間20年前 (2004/08/27 01:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Congratulations! 24-08-2004 Just moved from Washington to New York. In-between, I managed to have a glimpse of the Olympic Games on television. And picked up my racket again, very cautiously. After a nice week in Washington, especially for Lleyton who won the tournament, we arrived in New York today. In the meantime, I have been busy preparing for the wedding. 婚禮的事交給Kim.阿Lley專心衝美網吧!! And I have been practising my backhand, only without balls for the time being. Looks like air guitar. Next week, I'll start using a soft ball and I hope it will work out well. I will only be able to start playing for real after the US Open. I have been able to follow the Games a bit: especially swimming and track and field, for in the US there wasn't that much tennis on display. Congratulations to Justine and the other bronze Belgians, well done! I hope that Kim Gevaert will perform strongly at the 200m! As well, congratulations to Thorpe and all the other Australians who performed well! 之前是不是有人說Kim不只是愛上了一個澳洲人而是愛上了整個澳洲? That's about it for now! Bye-e, Kim http://www.kimclijsters.be/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.21.99
文章代碼(AID): #11BXcbYi (NED-BEL-LUX)