Good comments on Kim

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (一閃一閃亮晶晶)時間20年前 (2004/07/16 23:41), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
每天閒閒在家沒事做 跑去WTAworld.com看討論兼整理 沒辦法...身為Kim的球迷 自然找了Kim的topic來 是在聊其他球員給Kim的評價 到最後連非球員也出現 大家讚美Kim幾乎都是說她個性很漂亮 嗯!!果然和我知道的Kim是一樣的~~~^^" 不過..超級亂!!根本看不出來有整理過!! 湊和湊和啦!! =====================ha ha ha THIS IS 分格線====================== ☆Matina Hingis (Feb,03) "No-one can currently match the Williams sisters Venus and Serena. The only one is Kim Clijsters. She has the strength and the talent," ☆Anastasia Myskina, who rates herself as a nice person off the court, says she just can't compete with the sweet Clijsters deposition. "Kim is really nice," she said.Nicer than me, for sure." ☆Lindsay Davenport (after the final in Sydney 2003) "Kim will win a Grand Slam and that she still can improve." ☆Chris Bradham (Feb,04) "Kim Clijsters - doom and gloom's biggest enemy" ☆03年法網一篇報導節錄 Jaden Gill Agassi ( 2 years old ), that will be the only opponent on Roland Garros 2028 who will be able to be a challenge for the young son of Kim and Lleyton !!! (可是這個好像不叫"給Kim的評價) ☆Mark Woodforde " Kim didn't just fall in love with an Aussie, she fell in love with a whole country." (這個好像也......|||) ☆Serena Williams "She's not only a good tennis player, but she's a great person and I think she'll make a great champion because she is always positive." ☆一封Davenport回給球迷的mail中提到,如果要她在top10中選個選手和她合作 雙打,她一定會選擇Kim作為她的搭檔。 ☆Anastasia Myskina (interview on TV Park) Myskina在訪問中被問到:"Is anybody from the tennis society interesting for you as a personality?" Myskina said "Kim Clijsters. She is a very nice person. I like how she behaves on court, how she fights. I have known her for a long time, since 16. We are in very good relations. She has a wonderful mother, father, sister." ☆Richard Williams(大小威的爹) "Kim I surely miss. I look forward to seeing her during tournaments because she has a wonderful personality. She is the sweetest tennis player I have m et in my life" ☆Richard Williams(還是威爸) "Well, Kim is the nicest girl I know, we (the Willilams family) really miss her.And Justine will be the nr1 for many more years to come, she has an extrodinary backhand, but we don't miss her" -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.88.53

61.63.102.147 07/16, , 1F
威家好像對Kim很友善.Kim跟小威有玩過幾次
61.63.102.147 07/16, 1F

61.63.102.147 07/16, , 2F
加大威一句:Kim是傑出的選手.他取代
61.63.102.147 07/16, 2F

61.63.102.147 07/16, , 3F
Serena是實至名歸的
61.63.102.147 07/16, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #10z_T1Xo (NED-BEL-LUX)