【新聞】Henin backhands her way through injury one-hand

看板NED-BEL-LUX作者 (做不出來的精華區><~~)時間21年前 (2003/06/25 17:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news?slug=ap-wimbledon-notebook&prov=ap&type=lgns By KRYSTYNA RUDZKI, Associated Press Writer WIMBLEDON, England (AP) Justine Henin-Hardenne is thankful she has a one-handed backhand shot. The French Open champion won her first-round match against Julia Vakulenko of Uk raine 7-5, 6-1 on Tuesday with her left hand and two fingers strapped because of an injury. Henin-Hardenne hurt her hand when she fell last week in the final of the Rosmalen grass court tournament in the Netherlands, forcing her to quit during the match. She said the injury bothered her service toss and backhand, but a one-handed backhand made it easier to play with the pain. ``It's OK,'' she said. ``You know I'm pretty happy I could play today. I think my only problem is that if I can't be focused 100 percent on my match, I just don't want to play. So today I could be focused, I could forget my injury, and then I'll try to do it in my next match.'' The No. 3-seeded Henin-Hardenne next plays Flavia Pennetta of Italy. -- Written with a pen書之以筆 Sealed with a kiss封之以吻 And if I die before you do若我比你先走 I'll go to Heaven(I'm sure I will)我會在天堂(我確信我會到天堂) And wait for you等待和你重逢 【節錄自網路文章】 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 203.68.164.221
文章代碼(AID): #--MzsEH (NED-BEL-LUX)