Matona,mia cara

看板NDMC-chorus作者 (aa)時間20年前 (2004/05/09 08:33), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.義 大 利 牧 歌 其 中 代 表 性 的 作 品 "Matona, mia cara" , 是 描 寫 了 一 位 少 年 對 自 己 心 愛 女 子 表 達 愛 意 , 其 旋 律 卻 又 活 潑 而 輕 快 , 可 看 出 中 世 紀 義 大 利 的 風 土 民 情 ꄊ 2.English Translation (very rough): My darling madonna, I want to sing a song below your window I’m a Landsknecht and very good company. You must listen to me, because I’m singing a great song, And I fancy you as much as I do Greek wine and capon. When I go hunting with my falcon I’ll bring you back Woodcocks as fat as kidneys. If I don’t know how to Dazzle you with fine words it’s because I don’t read Petrarch and haven’t come across the springs of Helicon. But if I make love to you I won’t sleep on the job. I’ll keep at it all night, battering like a ram. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 嘖嘖 這句兒童不宜 3. "Matona mia cara" seems like a very pretty love song, but in fact, it has a rather ribald text describing a soldier's attempt to seduce a charming local maid. Hey, Babe! follows two different approaches: three verses are sung unaltered while the "don-don-dons" of the refrain are sung with a little jazz lilt that adds more and more vocal percussion with each refrain. ----------------------------------------- 要唱護士節的稍微看一下吧 英檢快到了 練習一下閱讀 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.90.201

推 192.192.90.201 05/09, , 1F
其實沒有我想像中的勁爆 o__0
推 192.192.90.201 05/09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #10dNnFmo (NDMC-chorus)