[演講公告] 4/23 統計所專題演講

看板NCTU-STAT97G作者 (Piggy)時間14年前 (2010/04/20 16:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
題 目:A Periodic Replacement Model Based on Cumulative Repair-cost Limit for a System Subjected to Shocks 主講人:徐世輝講座教授 (靜宜大學統計資訊學系) (上午10:20-10:40茶會於交大統計所429室舉行) 地 點:交大綜合一館427室 Abstract A system is subject to shocks that arrive according to a non-homogeneous Poisson process. As these shocks occur, the system experiences one of two types of failures: a type-I failure (minor), rectified by a minimal repair; or a type-II failure (catastrophic) that calls for a replacement. In this paper, we consider a periodic replacement model with minimal repair based on a cumulative repair-cost limit. Under such a policy, the system is anticipatively replaced at the n-th type-I failure, or at the k-th type-I failure (k<n) at which the accumulated repair cost exceeds the pre-determined limit, or at any type-II failure, whichever occurs first. The minimum-cost replacement policy is studied by showing its existence, uniqueness, and structural properties. Our model is a generalization of several classical models in maintenance literature. Some numerical analyses are also presented. Index Terms-Replacement policy, minimal repair, cumulative repair-cost limit, optimal maintenance. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.180.30
文章代碼(AID): #1BpMWtax (NCTU-STAT97G)