[歌詞] NCT 127 日本正規一輯《Awaken》01.Lips

看板NCT作者 (CY)時間5年前 (2019/04/22 01:04), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
01.Lips 作詞 AKIRA 作曲 Sam Fishman, Didrik Thott, Andreas Ohrn 編曲 Sam Fishman, Andreas Ohrn, Didrik Thott You got an invitation Trace地圖上的 最大的Attention 前進Path ways You will fronting like, fronting like, fronting like... 用雙手Open the doors 骨氣不要崩壞 That’s the only notes 留下印象的這地方的香氣 鏡子中的某人笑了 Your lips 無聲地說著 In the dark Your lips 那身影 Come up & disappear 真正的樣子 You don’t know yet You don’t know yet Your lips 全部都浮出 Your lips Your lips making everything strange Your lips in the mirrors all real? (Your lips) 雖然不是虛幻的 夢卻是遠景 In my rhythm 隙縫中吹進來的風的Whisper Tells you why you’re here 摩擦的地板在Shouting Tells you what you are 有著印象 遙遠的未來 在鏡子中 Leading you and guiding you Your lips 無聲地說著 In the dark Your lips 那身影 Come up & disappear 真正的樣子 You don’t know yet You don’t know yet Your lips 全部都浮出 Your lips Your lips making everything strange Your lips in the mirrors all real? (Your lips) 雖然不是虛幻的 夢卻是遠景 In my rhythm(Your lips) Like after Hanabiin the light in the dark 想不起來任何一件Figure it out (Your lips) Time is up now checkin’ my heart 終於轉動的時鐘 Your lips come and take me to the place to go The place you would know where you belong Your lips come and take me to the place to go The place you would know where you should go Your lips Your lips Your lips Your lips Your lips 無聲地說著 In the dark Your lips(You lips) 那身影 Come up & disappear Your lips (Woo) 那樣子You don’t know yet No No(Yeah) Your lips 全部都浮出(Oh) Your lips... 翻譯cr.vivian1076@PTT (轉載使用請註明出處) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.212.132 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NCT/M.1555866254.A.FD2.html

04/22 08:04, 5年前 , 1F
謝謝翻譯!
04/22 08:04, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1SlAAE_I (NCT)