[歌詞] NCT 127 - Cherry Bomb

看板NCT作者 (Simondog)時間7年前 (2017/06/14 23:22), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage 時機是勢必會來臨 I’mma do ma thang 待機室前面聚集的人都睜不開眼 yo hands up in the air 全都跟我來 yo hands up in the air We back get away 現在正蓄勢待發 everywhere 吞噬掉我吧 然後感受著 在Stomach仔細地品嘗著 Cherry Bomb 何時何時會爆發我不知道 Popping your head like Kingsman Chip No fireman 這是 fireworks Cherries in the sky high I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands yo (in this beat) If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands (in this beat) 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit 全部都 噓 即將要爆發的刺激 It tastes like a cherry bomb 輕易看待會出大事的 妳已經深陷其中了 慢慢膨脹的現在 即將爆發的心情 屏住氣do do that 要來唱歌才對 na na na 插著的保險栓全給拔起來 全都會突然感到驚訝的 We gonna make it I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands yo (in this beat) If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands (in this beat) 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 盡頭會是在哪 我能走到哪裡才停下 just the half of it 現在開始吧 just the half of it 退縮不前的模樣 it’s over 在喧鬧忙碌的世界裡 不想在原地被困住自我 就一次 用煙火將我的全部燃燒 I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit Uh Hard rock Scalp Head shot Pop No talk 要到哪去 才能生存 尋找著周圍人們的掌聲 Ay 你就是因為我 才打起了精神吧 討厭追趕在後 所以現在要在前面說 我就在你面前還不彎下腰 Keep watching 每天想要注視著我 Hater hater talk talk 吃下什麼你就得好好消化 Take a fist or stone or a gunshot 放下致命的NINE 承受看看 cherry bomb I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage Yeah If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands yo (in this beat) If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands If you are happy and you know it Clap your hands 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum 快點快點避開 right Cherry bomb feel it yum Nanana nanana I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage Nanana nanana I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage Nanana nanana 快點快點避開 right Cherry Bomb Nanana nanana 快點快點避開 right Cherry Bomb I’m the biggest hit I’m the biggest hit on this stage 翻譯by s1994s1994@PTT-NCT 轉載請註明出處 第一次翻譯歌詞 希望大家喜歡 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.163.73.39 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NCT/M.1497453775.A.553.html

06/15 00:34, , 1F
推翻譯~辛苦了! 很喜歡MARK Rap原本預告的那句
06/15 00:34, 1F

06/15 06:30, , 2F
推翻譯
06/15 06:30, 2F

06/15 15:57, , 3F
謝謝翻譯~
06/15 15:57, 3F

06/15 16:16, , 4F
覺得If you are happy兒歌套進去真的很酷~~
06/15 16:16, 4F