獨家內幕大公開!!!

看板NCHU-KF作者 (大河馬要回家了)時間25年前 (1998/10/27 23:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
昨天我終於聯絡上我們22代的活動長 軾欽 大哥!! 他的E-mail帳號是: mattchiu@hotmail.com 希望有認識他的學長姐可以跟他聯絡!!! 以下擷取 信中內容!! Subject: Hi, Nice to receive ur letter Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:26:20 PST From: "Shih-Chin Chiu" <mattchiu@hotmail.com> Dear Hoya: I am Shih-Chin Chiu ,2208$2601 . Matt is my English name.I am very glad to receive ur mail. Congratulations! U graduated from NCHU and become the graduate student . U should enjoy ur current student life ,cause maybe Master degree is ur finial study goal.After getting ur Master degree , u will start to work and will have a heavy pressure for surviving . Could u please give me ur and the others ' phone numbers and tell me the situation about them (&#20446; &#27097; , &#28113; &#35998; ,&#30332;&#39745; &#20426; &#38596; ....)By the way , please transfer my e-mail address to the current leader of activities ? And tell him to contact me 'cause I have some information of KF's camp in my friend's home ? Maybe he will need it. Next week I will have the midterm exams .In Boston , it become colder and u can see very beautiful fall leaves when u walk on the street. I have a big pressure of studying here,so I must study very very very.......hard.Please tell the server of KF homepage in NCHU that please update the information about KF activities 'cause it is the only way I can get the news of KF club .So........please update as possible as he can.By the way , the homepage is perfect,keep going! I must go to study hard and I have a cold now.So I will go to sleep...... Thank u for sending the e-mail to me and take care of urself. Sincerely, Matt ( 2208 & 2601 ) 大家都看到了吧!!! 活動長記得去聯絡學長喔!!!可能對你有幫助喔!!! 其他的找外文系的翻譯一下好了!!!應該有人會看不懂吧!! 版主記得喔!!! -- . ╲ ∣ ╱ ------------- 龍 騰 虎 躍 山 河 動 ~ . . - ● - ~ ﹀ . ---------- / ∣ \ . . 浴火成鳳凰 ▂▁▃▄▅▄▅▄▃▃▄▄▃▂▃▃▄▅▅▄▃ 我是貓頭鷹!! ▂▃▂▁▁▂▃▃▂▂▃▂▁▂▁▂▁▁▂▂▃ 中 大 服 二十七 期 服 務 員 O W L 2 7 O 1
文章代碼(AID): #sDUMP00 (NCHU-KF)