[吉子] Patti Smith

看板NCCU_Guitar作者 (宋)時間13年前 (2010/11/17 10:39), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
想說最近版很冷清 乾脆就來介紹好歌好了:) Patti Smith接下Janis Joplin的棒子,再度確立了女性於搖滾樂壇的地位。專輯裡那些 粗獷不假修飾的詩句,搭配著鏗鏘生猛的樂器編制,一面蘊含了高昂的政治意識,同時也 帶給社會一道鮮明的警語:【不向前走,就等著被淘汰。】從Horses以降的所有專輯,不 論當時的Patti Smith處於個人生涯或商業成就的什麼位置,她始終奉行著一貫的理想主 義。那是她的名言,【搖滾樂是我們文化的聲音。】 From:http://pulp.bluecircus.net/archives/007304.html Patti Smith - Because the night http://tinyurl.com/2rvm3q Take me now baby here as I am Hold me close, try and understand Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe Love is a banquet on which we feed Come on now try and understand The way I feel when I'm in your hands Take my hand come undercover They can't hurt you now, Can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to lust Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to us Have I doubt when I'm alone Love is a ring, the telephone Love is an angel disguised as lust Here in our bed until the morning comes Come on now try and understand The way I feel under your command Take my hand as the sun descends They can't touch you now, Can't touch you now, can't touch you now Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to lust Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to us With love we sleep With doubt the vicious circle Turns and burns Without you I cannot live Forgive, the yearning burning I believe it's time, too real to feel So touch me now, touch me now, touch me now Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to lust Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to us Because tonight there are two lovers If we believe in the night we trust Because tonight there are two lovers Because the night belongs to lust Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to us "佩蒂史密斯已從叛逆的搖滾詩人,成熟蛻變為包容一切不同的音樂, 唯一不變的是,對於她從一開始便具體陳述的價值觀依然堅持不放。"-洛杉磯時報 龐克搖滾樂界的桂冠詩人首張作品首次復刻 雙碟收錄《Horses》完整曲目與2005年英國倫敦演唱會實況 另附32頁珍貴別冊,包括稀有照片、歌詞以及演唱會紀錄 是Patti Smith 的樂迷不可錯過的經典大碟 然後我就買了 好久沒有瘋某個樂手了 比起一些故意製造形象清晰但生活爛掉的歌手 Patti smith真實許多 because the night belongs to lust 希望大家喜歡囉!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.234.85 ※ 編輯: yyoo2231 來自: 140.119.234.85 (11/17 10:40) ※ 編輯: yyoo2231 來自: 140.119.234.85 (11/17 10:40)

11/18 02:49, , 1F
我喜歡HORSE
11/18 02:49, 1F

11/18 02:51, , 2F
她翻唱的Smell like teen spirit也很好聽
11/18 02:51, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Cuq1u1o (NCCU_Guitar)