[轉錄] TLC - No Scrubs

看板NCCU_GROOVY作者時間16年前 (2008/05/16 22:44), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7m_Pgt1S8 毫無疑問 女聲R&B團體的經典之曲 Chilli: A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fine And is also known as a buster Always talkin' about what he wants And just sits on his broke ass So (no) Chilli & T-Boz: I don't want your number (no) I don't want to give you mine and (no) I don't want to meet you nowhere (no) I don't want none of your time and (no) Chorus: Chilli & T-Boz: I don't want no scrub A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hangin' out the passenger side Of his best friend's ride Tryin' to holla at me I don't want no scrub A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hangin' out the passenger side Of his best friend's ride Tryin' to holler at me There's a scrub checkin' me But his game is kinda weak And I know that he cannot approach me Cuz I'm lookin' like class and he's lookin' like trash Can't get wit' a dead-beat ass So (no) I don't want your number (no) I don't want to give you my mine and (no) I don't want to meet you nowhere (no) I don't want none of your time (no) Chorus Chilli: If you don't have a car and you're walking Chilli & T-boz & left eye: Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you Chilli: If you live at home wit' your momma Chilli ,T-boz &Left Eye: Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you (baby) Chilli: If you have a shorty but you don't show love Chilli ,T-boz &Left Eye: Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you Chilli: Wanna get with me with no money Oh no I don't want no (oh) Chilli ,T-boz: No scrub noo No scrub (no No scrub (no no no No scrub (no No Chorus Left eye: See, if you cant spacially expand my horizons, then that leaves you in a class with scrubs neva rising i dont find it surprising if you dont have the g's to please me and bounce from here to the coast of over seas so, let me give you something to think about inundate your mind with intentions to turn you out can't forget the focus on the picture in front of me you are as clear as dvd on digital TV screens satisfy my appetite with somthing spectacular check your vernacular then ill get back to ya with diamond like precision insatiable is what i envision can detect acquisition from your friend's expedition mister Big Willy, if you really want to know ask chilli could I be a silly hoe? Not really, t-boz and all my senoritas are steppin on your filas but you dont hear me no. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.26.77 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.26.77 ※ 編輯: mynameisyao 來自: 219.68.26.77 (05/16 22:45)

05/16 23:26, , 1F
天啊 小時後超愛這首
05/16 23:26, 1F

05/16 23:35, , 2F
rip左眼麗莎 我現在聽他饒舌突然覺得他好強喔
05/16 23:35, 2F

05/17 00:35, , 3F
waterfalls也很好聽喔!
05/17 00:35, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18BPtcZ4 (NCCU_GROOVY)