[轉錄] Toni Braxton - Just another sad love …

看板NCCU_GROOVY作者時間16年前 (2008/05/16 22:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEqoSKwRY4 1993年的舞池金曲 好帥 夠勁有力夠傷心 Since you been gone I been hangin around here lately With my mind messed up Jumped in my car tried to clear my mind Didnt help me I guess Im all messed up now baby Soon as I jumped into my ride Those memories start to play A song comes on the radio And there u are baby once again Its just another sad love song Rackin my brain like crazy Guess Im all torn up Be it fast or slow It doesnt let go Or shake me And its all because of you Since you been gone I keep thinkin about you baby Gets me all choked up This heart of mine keeps Dreamin of you and its crazy Youd think Id had enough As soon as I get you out my head Im in your car again Just one request from the radio Im back in love sugar once again Its just another sad love song Rackin my brain like crazy Guess Im all torn up Be it fast or slow It doesnt let go Or shake me And its all because of you Here comes the strings Then somebody sings Only takes a beat And then it starts killin me darlin Only takes one note, I tell ya, From that radio Its just Another Lonely Love song. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.26.77

05/16 20:52,
阿妹跟李玟早期一些歌很有這種影子
05/16 20:52
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.26.77 ※ 編輯: mynameisyao 來自: 219.68.26.77 (05/16 22:46)
文章代碼(AID): #18BPsZot (NCCU_GROOVY)