[請益] 暑期韓文語言交換

看板NCCU06_Korea作者 (原子小金剛)時間16年前 (2008/06/09 01:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
有韓國朋友暑假想台台灣學習中文,已有一點中文基礎,大概會在台北待一個月 希望有興趣的同學可以直接跟他連絡,謝謝。 下面是他的信 Dear students from Korean Department of Cheng Chi University Hello everyone I am Jonghyun Seo, majoring in economics in Soongsil University in Korea. I am going to Taiwan to learn Chinese in this coming middle July and stay there for one month. So, I would like to suggest all of you to exchange our languages so that we can improve each one’s language abilities. I have a lot of experiences teaching Korean language to foreigners and have a working experience that counsels with lots of clients through the phone. So, I confidently say that I have got a relatively better Korean accent and pronunciation than others. And I know how to speak more persuasively that I have learned through a job experience. What is more, I strongly believe that I can help those students who will have job interviews in Korean. So, we can have the language exchange at least for three weeks. The form of the class can be either one to one or group class. I hope it can be the chance that we can improve each other’s language abilities even though it’s just three weeks. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate. Feel free to send e-mail to me. Thanks a lot. eduticse@yahoo.co.kr Jonghyun Seo (24years, male) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.142.15
文章代碼(AID): #18J1NbBZ (NCCU06_Korea)