[急徵]英文老師教學助理

看板NCCU06-TESOL作者 (I`m pretending)時間15年前 (2008/09/02 19:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Teaching Assistants Needed M.A. (second year) or Ph. D. students for 2 College English III sections of Business English Candidate must ‧ Have excellent English language skills ‧ Be able to lead a one hour discussion session with 20 students each week. Helpful ‧ Interest in or familiarity with English used in the business world Aside from fluency in English, the qualities I look for most in a student helper are dependability, responsibility, and punctuality. General politeness and professional behavior are also important. It is also important for the assistant to communicate frequently enough so we can work together smoothly and happily. Although previous experience is definitely a bonus, if you have these qualities, you have plenty of potential to learn how to do what needs to be done. The job should take a few hours a week or more depending on our schedules and other considerations. Besides preparing for and leading the discussion section, the basic responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to: ‧ Grading papers and recording grades ‧ Making photo copies of handouts and materials ‧ Setting up and maintaining excel files of student lists and grade sheets Another part of the job might be setting up the course websites and blogs. This part of the job entails tasks such as: ‧ Familiarity with the NCCU online classroom platform from the back side— not just using it as a student Necessary skills to have or to learn quickly: ‧ Ability to take charge of a classroom, lead discussion sessions, and supervise student progress ‧ Computer applications: Word, Power Point, Excel. Knowing Dreamweaver and/or Flash would be amazing. ‧ Communications skills: English and Chinese Pay: ‧ Ph. D. student: NT$10,000 per month ‧ M.A. student: NT$ 7,500 per month If interested, please contact: Instructor Cheryl Sheridan at Sheridan@nccu.edu.tw Tell me a little about yourself and attach a resume/CV if you have one. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.109.168
文章代碼(AID): #18lHsPe6 (NCCU06-TESOL)