[考題]大一英文期中考-王心玲

看板NCCU05_CHI作者 (一把刀是也!!)時間18年前 (2005/11/18 17:40), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
A.Choose the most suitable answer.30% 1.An "old timer" is (a) a grandfather clock (b) a senior citizen (c) a person who stays up late (d) a used watch. 2.When you see Henry,(a) give (b) take (c) bring (d) pay him my regards. 3.Excuse me.Is this chair (a) sit (b) atken (c) taking (d) occupying? 4.Female Leos want to be good wives and mothers but not (a) under the infuence of (b)to break out of (c) in terms of (d) at the expense of sacrificing their own interests. 5.In our daily lives,we regularly summarize.We do so by focusing on (a)essential (b)common (c)difficult (d)trivial elements. 6.Studies show that the top category of writing assignments is the summary of and reaction (a)of (b)from (c)to (d)about a reading. 7.You haven't any (a)shoulder blade (b)cheekbone (c)backbone (d)big bones. 8.He wasn't just (a)burned out (b)burn down (c)burning out (d)to burn out and he wasn't insured. 9.When we go from Taipei to London,we (a)stop on (b)stop over (c)stop by (d) stop off at Hong Kong. 10.I was so excited after ten pages that I went out and bought everything (a) other than (b)such as (c)else (d)about he wrote. B.Short Answers.Answer each of the following questions in one complete sentence.20% 1.What is a "Dear John" letter? 2.What is avian influenza? 3.Name one method to eliminate(or,remove) the danger of the imminent pandemic of avian influenza. 4.What is "Yes Means No" about? 5."Be selective" when writing a summary.How can you write a "selective" summary? C.Write a summary of "The Wallet."10% D.Essay Questions.Answer each of the following questions in a well-organized paragraph.40% 1.Do you believe in what is stated in "The Zodiac and Love"?If you meet someone whose zodiac sign is not compatible with yours,are you going to marry this person? 2.What is the central message of the love story in "The Wallet"? 3.In "Thank You,Doctor"who thanks the doctor,and why? 4.Of the three plays "Sure Thing,""Yes Means No" and "Thank You,Doctor," which do you like best?State your reasons. ----- 老師用的是自己編的講義 綜合各家之文 授課內容與上一屆相較幾乎沒變 OVER! ----- 孟子考死我了...囧rz -- 不經意說出口的 往往是埋藏在內心最深處的   卻不是該出現的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.151.160

11/18 19:00, , 1F
好懷念......上上屆也幾乎一模一樣
11/18 19:00, 1F

11/18 22:33, , 2F
喔喔~被妳搶走了> < 我想說的是 老師是好人~
11/18 22:33, 2F

11/18 22:55, , 3F
老師真的 人超級好 像慈祥的媽媽啊........
11/18 22:55, 3F

11/19 13:08, , 4F
我把伍軒宏的題目放在宿舍了.....
11/19 13:08, 4F