American slang<3>
74. Misfortune loves company. 禍不單行
75. Are you telling me? 你是在教訓我嗎? 這還要你說啊!
76. I beat my brains out over this matter. 這件事真是傷腦筋
77. Don't monkey around here. 別在這兒瞎搗蛋
78. Don't be so sure. 別這麼武斷
79. You are all wet. 你完完全全弄錯了
80. He is an old screw. 他是個老頑固
81. He is crazy like a fox. 他在裝瘋賣傻
82. Don't look down on me. 別瞧不起人
83. Don't brush me off. 別敷衍我
84. He likes to tell off-colored jokes. 他喜歡說黃色笑話
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: 202.178.172.121