Say (All I Need)已刪文

看板NCCU00_DIP作者 (文字暴露狂)時間15年前 (2008/11/27 08:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=XVZiQ9AGAMo OneRepublic - Say (All I Need) Do you know where your heart is 你知道你的真心何在嗎? Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能找得到嗎? Did you trade it for something, somewhere 或者你曾在某處 將它拿去換了 Better just to have it 你自認為是更好的東西 Do you know where your love is 你知道你的愛在何方嗎? Do you think that you lost it 你認為你浪擲它了嗎? You felt it so strong but nothings 你是否老是覺得所有的事 Turned out how you want it 都無法如你所願呢? Well bless my soul 請保佑我的靈魂吧 You`re a lonely soul 你這孤寂的人啊 Cause you won't let go 因為你將不會再輕易放棄 Of anything you hold 任何你所擁有的東西 Well all I need is the air I breathe 而我現在渴望的 只不過是簡單的空氣 And a place to rest my head 以及一處能讓我拋盡俗念之地 Do you know what your fate is 你瞭解你的命運為何嗎? And are you trying to shake it 你想試著去改變它嗎? You`re doing your best and 你正使盡渾身解數 You`re best look 展現最佳一面 You`re praying that you`ll make it 保佑自己能扭轉天命 Well bless my soul 請保佑我的靈魂吧 You`re a lonely soul 你這孤寂的人啊 Cause you wont let go 因為你將不會再輕易放棄 Of anything you hold 任何你所擁有的東西 Well all I need is the air I breathe 而我現在渴望的 只不過是簡單的空氣 And a place to rest my head 以及一處能讓我拋盡俗念之地 Said all I need is the air I breathe 我現在渴望的 只不過是簡單的空氣 And a place to rest my head 以及一處能讓我拋盡俗念之地 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Better than you have it 比你的真心更珍貴的東西 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Do you think you can find it 你覺得你能否找到 Better than you have it 比你的真心更珍貴的東西 Better than you have it 比你的真愛更珍貴的東西 Said all I need is the air I breathe 我現在渴望的 只不過是簡單的空氣 And a place to rest my head 以及一處能讓我拋盡俗念之地 Said all I need is the air I breathe 我現在渴望的 只不過是簡單的空氣 And a place to rest my head 以及一處能讓我拋盡俗念之地 Do you know where the end is 你知道終點何在嗎? Do you think you can see it 你認為你能看見嗎? Until you get there 在你抵達之前 Go on 請繼續 Go ahead and scream it 勇往直前並放聲大喊 Just say… 說出來吧… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.210.224
文章代碼(AID): #19BUxBuu (NCCU00_DIP)