The Pretender已刪文

看板NCCU00_DIP作者 (文字暴露狂)時間15年前 (2008/11/26 07:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=TVboOdX9icA Foo Fighters - The Pretender Keep you in the dark 請待在暗處 You know they all pretend 你知道 他們都在偽裝 Keep you in the dark 請待在暗處 And so it all began 這一切早已開始 Send in your skeletons 潛入你的骨骼深處 Sing as their bones go marching in... again 當骨骸行軍進駐時 再次同聲歌唱吧 The need you buried deep 你深藏的慾望 The secrets that you keep are ever ready 你保守的秘密 總是蠢蠢欲動 Are you ready? 而你準備好釋放它們了嗎 I'm finished making sense 我不再試圖讓人理解 Done pleading ignorance 以及為我的冷漠辯解 That whole defense 那些我賴以自衛的方法 Spinning infinity, boy 繼續編造吧 孩子 The wheel is spinning me 那些編造的謊言如同轉輪般炫惑我 It's never-ending, never-ending 就像是永無止盡 Same old story 老掉牙的情節 What if I say you're not like the others? 就算我說 你與眾不同 那又如何呢? What if I say you're not just another one in your place? 就算我說 你在背後不僅是另外一張面孔 那又如何呢 You're the pretender 你這偽善者 What if I say that I'll never surrender? 假使我說我永不投降呢 In time or so I'm told 遲早會有人告訴我 I'm just another soul for sale... oh, well 我只是另一付待價而沽的鬼魂 The page is out of print 生命的篇章已告終 We are not permanent 我們都非永恆之身 We're temporary, temporary 僅僅是轉瞬即逝 Same old story 自古已然 What if I say you're not like the others? 就算我說 你與眾不同 那又如何呢? What if I say you're not just another one in your place? 就算我說 你在背後不僅是另外一張面孔 那又如何呢 You're the pretender 你這偽善者 What if I say that I'll never surrender? 假使我說我永不投降呢 I'm the voice inside your head 我是你腦內的聲音 You refuse to hear 然而你拒絕傾聽 I'm the face that you have to face 我是你不得不面對的臉孔 Mirrored in your stare 反映在你的瞳孔中 I'm what's left, I'm what's right 我瞻之在左 忽焉在右 I'm the enemy 我是你的敵人 I'm the hand that will take you down 我將是那雙擊敗你的手 Bring you to your knees 讓你跪地屈服 So who are you? 你的真面目到底為何? Yeah, who are you? 你究竟是誰? Yeah, who are you? 你究竟是誰? Yeah, who are you? 你究竟是誰? Keep you in the dark 請待在暗處 You know they all pretend 你知道 他們都在偽裝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.210.224
文章代碼(AID): #19B8-omq (NCCU00_DIP)