Re: [傷兵] 快快快

看板NBA_Fantasy作者 (除此之外)時間9年前 (2015/01/18 00:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串142/320 (看更多)
Carmelo Anthony expects to play on Monday Carmelo Anthony expects to play on Monday against the Pelicans. Advice: "I took this time off so we really can gauge the injury and see if rest would help it and not make any drastic decisions right away," Anthony said when speaking of his recent time off. "Right now I'm just trying to come back and be out there with the team, be out there with my teammates, trying to give them some confidence as young players who've never been through the situation before I've never been through it before, so we're going through it together.'' To be clear we still think Anthony will be shut down sooner rather than later, but there is a chance that he remains active until the All Star Game on Feb. 15. If you can still get something reasonable in return for Melo, we highly advise you to do so. Rotoworld.com -- Melo 說休息有點幫助,預計周一會打。 -- 他有可能打到2/15明星賽再關機,網站建議,如果能賣出一個OK的價錢,趕快賣~ -- 未來賽程 4 4 3 ( 前2 明星賽周 後2) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.233.90.93 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA_Fantasy/M.1421510812.A.BDC.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KkeYSlS (NBA_Fantasy)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1KkeYSlS (NBA_Fantasy)