[外絮] 魯尼:我在Zaza、Bogut、Green身上學已刪文

看板NBA作者 (愛理)時間1年前 (2023/05/11 21:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Just over four years ago, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors were shooting around on a chilly morning in Cleveland. As his teammates got their shots up, Shaun Livingston was sitting nearby on the baseline. 大約四年前,克里夫蘭的一個寒冷早晨,Curry、KD、K湯、追夢綠和其他衛冕成員們在練習投籃,而Shaun Livingston則坐在場邊。 He foreshadowed his upcoming retirement that would happen at the end of that campaign, but glowingly talked about the Warriors' player development staff and the young talents who were next in line to carry along the franchise's legacy. Unprompted, after a question about Golden State's future, Livingston looked over with a smile: "LOONEY!" 他知道即將在那個球季結束時退役,但他仍熱情地談論了勇士隊的球員發展, 以及下一個繼承勇士文化的年輕球員。 在被問到誰將會是勇士的未來時,Livingston笑著看過來:魯尼! "I mean, that’s a perfect example,” Livingston told me, referencing Kevon in Dec. 2018. “He’s our most important big right now with Draymond [Green] out, know what I mean? ‘Cause of what he brings to the table and he knows how to play. He’s always in the right spot. Livingston在談論凱文魯尼時,提到了當年球季的情況:「我舉個完美的例子,由於追夢綠現在沒辦法上場,魯尼就是我們最重要的大個子球員,你懂我的意思嗎? 他很了解該怎麼打球並做出貢獻,他總是可以站在正確的位置!」 “So that’s the progression of him being here these years and watching, learning from the vets — watching Andre [Iguodala], watching Draymond. And now he’s one of the main core guys that has to be on the floor.” 「這就是魯尼這些年來在勇士的成長,向老將們學習,觀察小AI、嘴綠,而現在他成為必須上場的核心球員之一!」 Basketball News sat down with the 26-year-old to discuss the Golden State's season, his development and more: 在今年,《籃球新聞》與這位26歲的球員,坐下來討論了金州勇士的賽季以及他的未來發展。 Q:How do you feel like you have grown over the years, going from putting in work behind the scenes to now, playing winning basketball the way you have? It's clear that you have come a long way. 你覺得這些年自己有了哪些成長? 從默默付出一直到現在幫助球隊在球場上取得勝利,顯然你花費了許多心力來達成現在的成就。 Looney: "Yeah, I've been working on my game since I've been here. In my career, I've had a lot of great vets, a lot of great mentors to learn from. It was a struggle for me early, but all those struggles helped prepare me for now. When I'm out there, I'm just trying to provide that leadership and provide that toughness for our team that we'll be lacking sometimes. It took me a while to learn all that stuff (laughs), but now that I learned and got some experience and got that confidence, I feel really good out there and I feel like I'm playing the best basketball of my career." 魯尼說:是的,自從我來到這裡,我一直在提升自己的球技。在我的職業生涯中,我向許多偉大的前輩們學習,一開始對我來說是有些困難的,但所有的挫折,都幫助我成為現在的我。 當我在場上時,我只是試著為我們的球隊提供一些領導力和韌性,因為..有時候我們球隊會缺少這些,而學習上述這些花了我一段時間,但現在的我已經學會了,並且有了經驗和信心,我感覺我的狀態很棒,而且我感覺我展現出了整個職業生涯中最好的球技。 In what way do you feel like you can impact the game the most, other than that leadership aspect you just brought up? 除了你剛剛提到的領導能力之外,你認為你在場上最有影響力的地方是? Looney: "I feel like defensively, and rebounding — that's something that we've always struggled with since I've been here, and I feel like I've been taking a leap every year in that department. And I take pride in being really physical and controlling the glass. People always say our team is undersized, so I take a lot of pride in going out there and controlling the glass. I felt last year, we had a great rebounding team. This year, we've been up and down in that area. 魯尼說:“我認為我最能影響比賽的部分是防守和籃板,自從我來到這裡後,其實球隊一直都面臨這方面的困難,而我感覺自己的防守跟籃板每年都有進步。 我以非常強硬的態度和控制籃板球為榮。大家總是說我們的球隊身高不足,所以我對於能夠掌握籃板球感到自豪,我覺得去年我們在爭搶籃板球的部分表現優異,但今年我們在這個方面表現不太穩定。 The dribble-handoff development in your game is impressive. As far as gaining chemistry with your teammates, how has that come about? 你的運球後遞手傳球在比賽中的使用非常出色,你是如何跟隊友建立默契並產生化學效應的? Looney: "Just getting more experience and getting more reps, learning where guys like to get to on the floor and learning them guys' spots. Know when to get certain guys shots, know where these guys are going. It's something I learned from watching Draymond [Green], watching [Andrew] Bogut, Zaza [Pachulia] — some of the best screeners I've ever seen. So learning from them took my game to that level. Talking to Steph [Curry], talking to JP (Jordan Poole), talking to the guys coming off the bench, knowing where they want to be at is something that you've got to learn. Early on, it was a struggle for me, but now, I do it in my sleep." 魯尼:就只是..更多經驗和練習!在球場上學習掌握隊友的位置以及他們喜歡的方位,了解隊友們的跑位以及他們何時會出手。這是我觀看追夢綠、Bogut、Zaza等一些最好的執行單擋掩護者學到的事情! 從他們身上學習使我達到了現在的比賽水準!與咖哩、普爾等人交流,我必須了解他們想要執行擋拆的位置,對早期的我來說很困難,但對現在的我來說,毫不費力。 Without giving too much strategy away, is there a difference between where Steph likes the ball and how Jordan wants it? 想請問在不透露太多戰術的情況下,Stephen Curry和Jordan Poole喜歡接球的位置有區別嗎? Looney: "Yeah (laughs). Playing with JP, he's really herky-jerky and he's kinda all over the court. He's really creative out there. I think Steph is a little bit more decisive. He kinda know where he wants to get to, I know what spots he really wants to get to. But JP's like free-flowing, he's like all over the place (laughs). We talk all the time like, 'Man, slow down. Let me do my job and I'mma get you open' (laughs). We have those talks all the time. So it's a big difference playing with both of 'em, but it's a lot of fun." 魯尼笑了:有!普爾的動作非常快速和不規律,他在場上沒有很固定的行動。咖哩比較果決,他知道他想要跑動的位置,而我能了解他的想法,但普爾...則像是自由流動,他可能在每個地方出現。我經常跟普爾說:「兄弟,慢點,我會成功讓你有空檔。」我跟普爾經常有這樣的交流,和他們兩個一起打球是完全不同的體驗,但也很有趣。 All of those Finals and playoff experiences that you've got under your belt now — being on the floor and a part of these loud environments at home and on the road — what's the important thing you've learned both on and off the floor? 你參與了季後賽及決賽,並且在主客場不同的環境中上場,有了這些季後賽及冠軍賽經驗,你有從中學到了什麼重要的事情? Looney: "Just how to stay poised and how to weather adversity. (Laughs) I got to experience a lot of the tough playoff games, lot of ups and downs in series. And learning that if a team goes on a run, it's not the end of the world. If you go down 3-1, 2-1, it's not the end of the world. You can come back. Different things like that. I learned playing with these guys and seeing them going down in series, never giving up. In the Houston series (in 2018), we were down 15 at halftime and nobody's worried, everybody would just keep fighting and keep playing our style of basketball. So learning that, trusting the process, trusting in your system, trusting in your teammates on and off the court, it'll really carry you a far way." 魯尼微笑:如何保持冷靜以及...如何克服逆境!我經歷了很多艱困的季後賽,很多系列賽並不是一帆風順。我學到了,如果對手手感上來一直得分,球賽也並不會就此結束,如果系列賽大比分落後3-1、2-1,也並不是世界末日,我們可以討回來,我從和隊友們一起打球中學到了很多,看到他們在比賽中落後,卻從未放棄。在2018年對陣火箭隊的系列賽中,其中一場比賽,在半場結束時,我們落後15分,但沒有人擔心,大家繼續拼搏及打出我們勇士隊的籃球風格!所以我學到了,要相信過程!相信球隊的戰術系統!相信你的隊友!因為這真的可以讓你在季後賽走得很遠。 And that kind of mentality has to help in a season like this where not everything has gone perfect. 這種心態一定有助於應對本賽季並不完美的情況? Looney: "Yes, it definitely helps you in a season like this when it's a lot of ups and downs. You just kinda lean back on our culture and what we have built, knowing that if we play our style of basketball and our brand, that we can go... it works. Just leaning back on that. "When we start not playing team basketball, not focusing on what got us there, that's when we started losing and straying away (from it). But when you've got experience winning, you know what it takes and you start going back to the basics. We've gotta do that. We've been doing that on this road trip, and I think that's why we've been winning." 魯尼:對!我覺得這種心態,在這樣一個起起伏伏的賽季中絕對有幫助,我們只需依靠我們的勇士文化和所建立的戰術,知道如果能打出勇士的籃球風格,我們就能成功。 當我們開始不打團隊籃球,不專注於我們前進的動力,那就是我們開始輸球和迷失的時候!但當擁有贏得比賽的經驗後,我跟隊友們就會知道這時需要做什麼,並開始回歸專注於籃球,我們必須這樣做,而我們也的確這樣做了,我想...這就是我們一直在贏的原因。 https://reurl.cc/zAv3rp 好像有人翻過其中一小段落,但沒有完整的,就把這篇補完了,魯尼解析勇士的四冠文化,建立強大的心理素質,以及學習前輩們。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.82.53.158 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1683810344.A.7BB.html
文章代碼(AID): #1aNEWeUx (NBA)