[外絮] MM持續上場的原因與Roco如何調適角色

看板NBA作者 (EZ78)時間1年前 (2023/03/26 07:47), 1年前編輯推噓52(55359)
留言117則, 50人參與, 1年前最新討論串1/1
https://reurl.cc/6NqXvM 原作者:Tomer Azarly A number of players have been hot topics of discussion for fans of the Los Angeles Clippers all season long. Whether it was Reggie Jackson’s struggles as a point guard or Robert Covington’s lack of minutes, none have been bigger than the questions surrounding Marcus Morris Sr. and his role on this Clippers squad. Morris is now a 12-year veteran of the NBA and playing his fourth season with the Clippers. He’s averaging his fewest points per game average (11.3) since his fourth season in the league, his fewest rebounds per game average (4.0) since his third season in the league, and his worst shooting percentage (42.7 percent) since the 2017-18 season with the Boston Celtics. 很多快艇球員都在球迷討論的風口浪尖上。無論是Reggie Jackson的掙扎或是Robert Covington的冷凍,沒有一個比Marcus Morris Sr.以及他在快艇角色的質疑來得多。 Morris現在是一名NBA的12年老將且這是他在快艇的第4年。他目前有生涯第四季以來最低 的場均得分(11.3)、自生涯第三季以來最低的場均籃板(4.0)以及自從他17-18球技在波士 頓賽爾提克打球之後最的的投籃命中率(42.7)。 So what exactly is it that the Clippers like about Morris? He doesn’t seem to move as well as he did in prior years. His shooting and rebounding numbers certainly seem to have fallen off. And yet, he plays the fourth most minutes on the team at 28.2 per game behind only Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, and Ivica Zubac — fifth most if you include Russell Westbrook, who has played 13 games with the Clippers so far. “It’s fit,” Tyronn Lue told ClutchPoints. “I don’t care about [his] stats. It’s what fits us, what fits our team. I like the fit.” 所以快艇到底喜歡Morris哪一點?他移動力早就不如以往。投射與籃板數字都滑落的非常嚴 重。然而,他在隊上有著第四多的上場時間--28.2分鐘的時間僅輸給Paul George、Kawhi Leonard及Ivica Zubac,如果加上剛加入13場的Russell Westbrook,那就是第五多了。 "適性"快艇總教練Tyronn Lue說"我不在乎他的數據。什麼最適合我們、什麼最適合我們球 隊才比較重要。我喜歡這個適性。" From a fit standpoint, the starting quartet of Leonard, George, Zubac, and Morris has been pretty solid. Individually speaking, Marcus’ play and numbers — especially this season — stand out as subpar from the rest. But as a collective, this unit is arguably the most consistent starting lineup the Clippers have had available for years, and that means something. Even in lineups where Terance Mann started at point guard, it was still those four other guys he was with. This season, the starting lineup featuring those four has a record of 20-9. In four incredibly injury-prone seasons together, the Clippers have a 43-18 record when Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, and Marcus Morris start together. Over an 82-game season, that’s on pace for a 58-24 record. 從適性的角度看,先發4人組中的Leonard、George、Zubac與Morris打的非常棒。如果單單 把Morris的數據與表現挑出來--尤其是這季--比起其他人來說非常糟。但是如果視為一個 整體,這組合可能是快艇這幾年來最穩定的組合,且這是有意義的。即使是Terance Mann (最常被要求取代Morris先發的人選且也在先發時快艇打出好成績)他仍是與上述這四個人 一起上場。 這季,只要是這四個人先發的比賽戰績是20勝9敗。在這4個被傷病所嚴重打擊的賽季,快 艇這組Kawhi Leonard-Paul George-Ivica Zubac-Marcus Morris的組合有43勝18敗的戰績 。如果放到一個完整賽季,這將會是個58-24的好成績。 “I do like the group that we’ve had the only consistency we’ve had this year is — and the last couple years — has been Marcus, Kawhi, PG and Zu,” Tyronn Lue said specifically referencing the starting lineup. “And so that’ s the only consistency, we got right now and so we gotta continue to keep working with that.” Marcus Morris’ fit with the starting unit, or in the starting lineup in general, has just as much to do with the spacing he provides alongside Kawhi Leonard and Paul George as it does with what he wouldn’t necessarily be able to bring from the bench. Morris is not an, ‘energy,’ guy by any means, which is exactly what a second unit lineup needs. Terance Mann brings that energy. Nicolas Batum bring that energy. In a way, it feels almost safe to say that if Morris didn’ t start for the Clippers alongside George and Leonard, then he probably would have a hard time finding minutes. Tyronn Lue說:"我的確很喜歡這個組合這也是我們這季唯一穩定的東西--過去幾年也是-- 那就是Marcus Kawhi PG與Zu。因為這是唯一的穩定,我們應該會持續使用它。" Marcus Morris與先發其他人、甚至是先發這件事的適性,最重要的就是他在場上幫助 Kawhi Leonard及Paul George拉出的空間且他打替補可能就提供不了這個價值。 Morris完全不是那種能量滿滿的球員,這也是第二陣容所需要的。Mann能帶來這種能量。 Nicolas Batum也帶來這種能量。在這個邏輯下,我覺得我可以說Morris如果不是與George 及Leonard一同先發,他恐怕不會在快艇獲得任何時間。 Marcus is also very highly respected as a voice on the floor and in the locker room. He’s been that, ‘dog,’ capable of lighting a fire under his guys and getting under opposing teams’ skins. Obviously, Paul George’s injury changes things, but the Clippers’ starting lineup since the All-Star break featuring the core four with Russell Westbrook has had the best defensive rating (93.8) and the third highest net rating (+14.6) in the league. And that’s with Morris averaging just 6.6 points and 2.8 rebounds on 41.5 percent shooting from the field and 27.6 percent from three. Marcus同時也是無論場上場下都備受尊重的聲音。他一直都是這樣的鬥犬,可以點燃自家 隊伍並不讓對手越雷池一步。 當然,PG的受傷改變了很多事求,但快艇在明星賽後有Russell Westbrook的陣容有著全聯 盟最佳的防守效率(93.8)以及第三高的淨效率(+14.6) 而這些都是在Morris僅場均得6.6分2.8籃板且只有41.5投籃命中率及27.6三分球命中率的 情況下。 “Fans only see stats, and people only see stats, and honestly, I’m okay with that,” Marcus Morris told ClutchPoints in a recent interview. “But if you look at the percentages and I know it’s high when I’m on the court, that we rebound. It’s just a veteran playing the game. “We got a rebounding point guard, both of our forwards — our small forward and two guard — they both rebound. We got one of the best rebounding bigs in the league. So like, how many rebounds can I have with all that on the court? I do the other stuff. I block out, help our team.” Morris說:"球迷只會看到數據,且大家也只會看到數據,而且老實說,我覺得這沒什麼問 題。但如果你仔細看我的數據,你會發現而我也知道我們的籃板率會高很多。這就是老將 如何打比賽的。" "我們有個會搶籃板的控球、我們的兩個前鋒、我們的小前鋒與兩個後衛(PG本季打SG居多 )--全部都會搶籃板。我們有全聯盟最會搶籃板的中鋒之一。所以說,我有這些隊友我要如 何搶很多籃板呢?我做其他髒活。我卡位,我要幫助我的隊伍。" Even Robert Covington came to Morris’ defense after the recent string of rough shooting nights. “People gotta understand that players are gonna go through slumps and the way to get through it is by playing through it. Marcus has been in the league 12 years and people gotta understand that everything is not ideal for him—” 甚至Robert Covington都為Morris的防守及近期不準的投籃辯護。 "大家要理解球員都會有狀況不好的時候而他們要克服這些只能帶著低潮繼續打。Marcus在 這個聯盟已經有12年了而大家都要理解不是所有事情對他來說都是最理想的--" That’s when Norman Powell, whose locker sits right beside Robert Covington’ s, interjected to say he wasn’t having any of the ‘slump’ talk. “Ain’t no damn slump man,” Powell said. “He just missed a couple shots.” “That’s a slump my boy,” Covington responded. “The only way you get out of it is keep shooting.” “Nah, ain’t no slump man. It’s only a slump if you call it one. Ain’t no slump. He just missed a couple shots.” 這時Robert Covington休息室的鄰居Norman Powell打斷了對話並發表沒有任何"低潮"的言 論。 "沒有那些該死的低潮。他只是沒投進而已。"Powell說。 Covington回應道"老哥那就是個低潮,你只能一直投來讓自己擺脫。" "沒,就是沒有低潮這一回事。低潮只有你說這是低潮才是低潮。沒有低潮這東西。他只是 沒投進而已。" Mamba Mentality? Since he mentioned them, are the percentages actually better with Marcus Morris on the floor than off? Why don’t we take a look at some of them, all of which is according to Cleaning The Glass. 因為我們提及了,Marcus Morris在場上的數字真的有比較好嗎?我們就來看看。這些數字 都是根據Cleaning The Glass得來的。 SCORING With Marcus Morris on the court, the Clippers shoot 39 percent from three. With Morris off the court, that number drops to 36.8 percent. Morris ON – 39% Clippers shooting from three Morris OFF – 36.8% Clippers shooting from three 當Morris在場上時,快艇三分命中率為39%。他不在時,這個數字掉到36.8%。 With Morris on, the Clippers shoot 65.3 percent at the rim. With Morris off, the dips to 64.1 percent. Morris ON – 65.3% Clippers shooting at the rim Morris OFF – 64.1% Clippers shooting at the rim 當Morris在場上時,快艇籃下命中率為65.3%。他不在時,這個數字掉到64.1%。 Lineups with Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Marcus Morris average 120 points per 100 possessions played. With Leonard and George on, but Marcus off, that number jumps slightly to 120.9. Kawhi, PG, Morris ON – 120.0 points per 100 possessions Kawhi, PG ON, Morris OFF – 120.9 points per 100 possessions Kawhi、PG、Morris同時在場時快艇每100回合可以得120分,Morris下場時這個數字些許提 升至120.9 Lineups with Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, but no Marcus Morris shoot 40.5 percent from three. With the trio together on the floor, they shoot the exact same 40.5 percent from three. Kawhi, PG, Morris ON – 40.5% 3-point shooting Kawhi, PG ON, Morris OFF – 40.5% 3-point shooting 當Kawhi、PG與Morris同時上場時三分球命中率為40.5%,Morris不在時也是40.5% Here are the Clippers’ points per 100 possessions, shooting at the rim, and 3-point shooting with Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Ivica Zubac on the floor: Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 118.4 points per 100 possessions Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 128.9 points per 100 possessions Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 65.0% shooting at the rim Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 64.5% shooting at the rim Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 41.7% 3-point shooting Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 44.3% 3-point shooting 而這些是快艇每100回合的得分、籃下命中率與三分球命中率再加入Ivica Zubac的情況。 Morris在場時每100回合得118.4分,不在場時得128.9分 Morris在場時快艇籃下命中率為65%,不在場時為64.5% Morris在場時快艇三分球命中率為41.7%,不在場時為44.3% 編者按:從這裡可以看出來雖然Morris確實能使快艇的空間更加開闊(籃下命中率增加), 但他低迷的投籃也的確在傷害球隊。 REBOUNDING(Morris最強調的東西) When Marcus Morris is on the floor, Clippers’ opponents have a 22.8 percent offensive rebound percentage — meaning the percentage of the opponents misses that resulted in an offensive rebound. When Morris is off the floor, opponents’ offensive rebound percentage jumps up to 28.6 percent. Morris ON – 22.8% Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage Morris OFF – 28.6% Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage 當Morris在場上時,對手進攻籃板率為22.8%。他不在場時對手進攻籃板率提升至28.6%。 With Kawhi Leonard and Paul George on, but Marcus Morris off the court, opponents have a 27.1 percent offensive rebound percentage. With the trio of Leonard, George, and Morris on, the number drops to 22.2 percent, which ranks in the 97th percentile. Kawhi, PG, Morris ON – 27.1% Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage Kawhi, PG ON, Morris OFF – 22.2 Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage 當Kawhi、PG、Morris同時在場時對手進攻籃板率為22.2%贏過97%的組合。 但當他下場時升到27.1%(這段原文怪怪的 原作者列出的數據跟內文衝突 我採用內文) Here’s what those numbers look like with Ivica Zubac joining Leonard and George: Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 20.8% Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 26.3 Opponent’s offensive rebounding percentage 在這組合中加入Zubac,Morris上場時對手的進攻籃板率為20.8%。 但他下場時對手的進攻籃板率將會上升至26.3%。 編者按:所以Morris對於快艇的籃板保護是有非常顯著的上升的,他對於自己正在努力做好 的事情確實有帶給快艇隊相當正面的效益。 OPPONENT SHOOTING Here are the opponents’ points per 100 possessions, shooting at the rim, and 3-point shooting with Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Ivica Zubac on the floor: Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 110.1 points per 100 possessions Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 115.7 points per 100 possessions Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 65.0% opponent shooting at the rim Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 64.1% opponent shooting at the rim Kawhi, PG, Zubac, Morris ON – 35.9% opponent 3-point shooting Kawhi, PG, Zubac ON, Morris OFF – 41.9% opponent 3-point shooting 這裡是Morris在不在場時這個四人組合對手的投籃數據。 他在場時,對手每100回合只能得到110.1分,他下場時將會升至115.7。 他在場時,對手籃下命中率為65%,他下場時會降到64.1% 他在場時,對手三分球命中率為35.9%,不在場時會升到41.9% 編按:他帶給球隊的防守效益整體是正面的,但是他在的時候對手會更好切。 Clearly there’s a mix of positives and negatives in there for the Clippers. And your opinions will likely heavily depend on the lens you’re viewing the game from. Are you looking at Marcus Morris’ individual stat-line? How about looking at how the team performs when he’s out there? Maybe you’re relying on the eye test to tell you what you believe you need to know. What I’ve come to learn is that people — be it fans, media members, whoever — appear to be subjective regarding Morris, this year more than possibly any year I’ve ever covered the Clippers. There are a lot of front-facing and easy-to-read numbers that support Morris playing just like there are numbers that don’t. Look deep enough into the advanced stats, and you’ll find numbers to support your case either way. What you can’t deny is that the Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Marcus Morris, and Ivica Zubac quartet has been both the team’s most used starting lineup and one of the best. One of the more puzzling things about the Clippers’ season, however, is their decision to not use Robert Covington. 我們可以清楚地看到,他對於快艇的效益是正面與負面的效益混和在一起的。而你對於他 的評價非常有可能是在於你是用什麼角度看他的比賽。你是看Morris的個人數據?還是你是 在看他在場時整隊的表現?也許你依賴於你的眼睛來支持你你所相信的事實。 我學到的是人們--無論是球迷、媒體隨便--對於Morris的意見都是主觀的,而今年可能比 過去幾年我報導快艇都還要多。在支持與反對Morris的人們都有許多易識讀的數據與對立 。如果你看了進階數據,你會發現數據會支持雙方的論點。 但你無法否認的是,Kawhi Leonard、Paul George、Marcus Morris與Ivica Zubac四人組 是快艇最常使用也是最好的四人組之一。另一個快艇本季令人迷惑的是,他們冷凍Robert Covington的決定。 According to Cleaning The Glass, lineups featuring Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Robert Covington have played 35 possessions — yes, POSSESSIONS — together this season. Robert Covington has consistently been out of the Clippers main rotation, but has had key minutes sprinkled throughout the year. “Offensively and defensively, we’re really good when we get a chance to get PG, Kawhi, Marcus, Nico, and either a small or Zu, together, which has been tough for us to kind of get to as of late,” Tyronn Lue explained. “And RoCo has been good for us as far as a small-ball five, causes deflections, be able to block shots, spacing the floor as well. And so, he hasn’t really got a great opportunity because our fours have been pretty much healthy this year. “It’s just too many guys. I mean we can’t play 11 or 12 guys and I talked about it all year. We have that many guys that deserve to play every night and it’s just hard to play that many guys. The good thing with us, our coaching staff, and with RoCo, we’ve done a great job communicating with him and he’s been great. And when he’s called upon, he’s ready to go. You just hate situations like this because he does deserve to play at times and, so does Bones [Hyland] and so does Amir [Coffey] — he’s been great for us last year. It’s just tough, but you can’t play that many guys.” 根據Cleaning the Glass,本季同時有Kawhi Leonard、Pau George與Robert Covington的 組合僅僅只有35個回合--對,你沒聽錯,回合。Robert Covington更是常態性的消失於快 艇主要輪替中,但他這整年仍有關鍵的分鐘數。 Tyronn Lue解釋道:"進攻與防守上,我們在PG、Kawhi、Marcus、Nico與一名小個子或是 Zu在場時我們打得很好才讓我們走到這裡。Roco作為小球五號也打得很好,他能破壞球、 他能蓋火鍋、他也能拉開場上的空間。但他至今仍未取得足夠的機會因為我們這四個人今 年都還蠻健康的。" "我們有太多人了。我的意思是,我不能整年打11或12人輪替。我們有很多人都應該可以每 天上場但我們就是沒辦法上那麼多。這對我們與教練團來說是好事,且與Roco,我們有跟 他好好的溝通且他也都表現得很好。當輪到他上場時,他也都準備好了。你不會喜歡這種 狀況因為他的確應該得到更多時間,就連Bones(Hyland)(3/3一路冰到上一場與雷霆的比賽 )與Amir(Coffey)(基本只上了垃圾時間),他去年就跟我們打得很好了。這很艱難,但你就 是沒辦法上那麼多人。" This role — the one that’s shows him as a ‘Did Not Play, Coach’s Decision ’ for 27 games — is far from the role Robert Covington signed up for, he told ClutchPoints in a recent conversation. Covington re-signed with the Clippers before free agency even began because of the opportunity to contribute heavily, especially on the defensive end, on a team with serious championship aspirations. As we near the end of March, the opportunity hasn’ t been there and the championship aspirations hinge on how quickly Paul George can return from his sprained right knee. Despite the underwhelming role, Covington says he’s genuinely happy and okay with what he has right now. And honestly, it’s easy to believe him. Covington spoke very candidly about being there for his teammates and coaches, no matter what he’s asked to do. If you’ve watched the games, the Tennessee State alum is always on his feet cheering for his guys, and he’s the same way in the locker room. Roco在之前與ClutchPoint的對話曾透露他現在這角色--這個DNP-Coach Decision高達27場 的角色--遠遠不及Covington簽約當下被告知的角色。Roco在本季開始前甚至自由市場尚未 開市前就已經因防守端上貢獻的機會與快艇奪冠可能性重簽一份合約。在三月底時,這個 機會仍未到來且奪冠機會將大幅度取決於Paul George膝蓋扭傷恢復的狀況。 儘管在這個無聊的角色,Covington說他對於現在的情況仍是開心且對於他得到的覺得ok。 而說實在的,他說的非常有說服力。Covington非常坦白地表示他在這是為了隊友與教練, 無論他被要求做的是什麼。如果你有看比賽,這名田納西州大的校友永遠都站著為他的隊 友歡呼,而他在休息室也是如此。 That’s what former NBA veterans Elton Brand, Jason Richardson, Carl Landry, and Josh Powell taught him about the league. Whether you’re playing or not, it’s bigger than any individual. “Those guys really taught me how to approach each day. That’s why I’m okay with it now. I’m ready when they need me.” Watching from my usual about seat about six rows behind the sideline nearest the home bench, it’s hard to imagine why the team hasn’t at least tried more of Robert Covington with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George. Many fans have made the argument that Marcus Morris’ numbers are always going to be somewhat inflated because of who he plays alongside of, and that wouldn’t be an inaccurate statement. There aren’t nearly enough samples of Covington alongside George and Leonard to even worth mentioning. 這也是前NBA老將Elton Brand、Jason Richardson、Carl Landry與Josh Powell教導他的 事情。無論你有沒有上場,你仍比任何人都強。 "這些人教了我很多面對每一天的方法。這也是為啥我現在沒問題的李有。我在他們需要我 的時候我會隨時準備好。" 從我每天大概第六排的座位來看(原作者是快艇隨隊),我很難想像為啥球隊甚至連讓 Covington與Kawhi Leonard及Paul George同時上場多一些。很多球迷都有做出要把Marcus Morris的數據好只是因為他身邊的人才好的言論,而這其實不會是個非常偏離事實的言論 。我們根本沒有足夠的樣本數來看Covington與George及Leonard一起上場的效果。 It sure would’ve been nice if that trio could’ve played more time, but it doesn’t look like we’re getting that anytime soon. Tyronn Lue and the Clippers staff does regularly keep Covington involved in their game plans, and he does his part by playing in the, ‘Stay Ready,’ games in case his named is called. “Stay ready because we’re going to need you,” Robert Covington said, reiterating what he’s been told by Lue. “Just stick with it.” 當然如果能看到這三人組合一起上場將會很好,但我們短時間內應該是不會看到了。 Tyronn Lue與快艇工作人員會定期讓Covington參與他們的比賽計畫,而他也在"讓你準備 好"的隊內比賽中出賽以防他名字被叫到他毫無準備。 Robert Covington說:"Lue一直告訴我我要一直準備好因為我們會需要你。而我會持續準備 好上場。" Covington also wants everyone to know he has Marcus Morris’ back 100 percent, regardless of what his shooting or rebounding numbers might say. “He still does a lot for us on the offensive side, defensive side, he’s a big threat and he makes big shots, so I think people need to understand that no matter what just because he’s not playing to people’s standards, that doesn’t mean he’s not doing stuff effective for us. That’s what people gotta understand. “I used to get the same type of issues and talked about when I was in Philly. People would sit up there and say, ‘oh, you wasn’t making shots,’ or I wasn’t doing this or doing that, but you look on the other side, I’m affecting the game in so many different ways. That’s what it’s all about. You don’t have to always be making shots or this or that. It’s about how you make an impact on it.” Covington也希望讓大家知道他100%挺Marcus Morris,即使他現在投射與籃板的數字並沒 有那麼好看。 "他仍為我們在攻防兩端做了很多,他在投進關鍵球仍是一個巨大的威脅,所以我想大家得 了解無倫他只是沒符合大家的標準,這不代表他沒有對我們做出有效的貢獻。這是大家得 理解的。" "我也在費城時也遭遇過一樣的事情。大家就在那說'噢,你都投不進'或我沒有做這做那, 但當你看到另一面時,我仍然對比賽不同面向造成很多影響。這就是我的意思。你不是一 定要投進或是做這做那。你要對比賽中有影響力。" What does Robert Covington have to say for those whose attention is solely on Morris’ stats? “You can’t focus on that,” Covington said. “You can’t. You do see the team contribution more than just any individual. It’s ways that we can figure out how to make him more and more of a threat, more and more of a threat. That’s what’s been the challenge with us as a unit, is how do we keep the same consistency with everything. And like I said, people are gonna go through slumps, people are gonna go through certain things, but he’s a vet, he’s 12 years in. Play through it, and that’s what he’s been doing. “You know, I’ve talked to Marcus a lot. We’ve had a lot of conversations. He’s just gotta keep going. And that’s one thing about it. He’s a professional, and he knows how to keep going, no matter what goes on, he knows how to keep going and that’s what he’s gonna do because we’re gonna need him.” With eight games remaining and Paul George out for all of them, it’s going to all hands on deck for the LA Clippers. Roco對於那些集中在Morris數據的人有什麼話要說呢? Roco:"你不能專注在那些。你不能。你必須看到他對球隊的影響而非他個人。這也是我們 讓他可以想到更多可以讓他自己產生更多的威脅與甚至威脅以上的方法。這是我們每個人 都一直都在挑戰的東西,就是要維持所有東西的穩定性。如同我說的,大家都會有些低潮 ,大家都會經歷一些事求,但他是個老將,已經打12年了。對抗低潮,而這也是他一直在 做的事情。" "你知道的,我跟Marcus聊過很多。我們有很多的對話。他就會持續努力。這也是唯一一件 他要做的事情。他是個專家,他知道要怎麼持續努力,無論他發生了啥他都知道他該做些 什麼,而這也是我們需要他的原因。 隨著賽季只剩下8場且Paul George不會打任何一場,洛杉磯快艇需要全員出擊。 無論是艇迷或是近期因為一些原因開始關注快艇隊的球迷,都會很好奇MM可以持續上場的 原因(包含我),但數據上他對於快艇的傷害可能沒有大家想像中的大,甚至有許多該把他 放在場上的理由。 另外,對於Roco只能說感謝,即使角色與他簽約當下有不小的落差,他仍表現得相當專 業且正面。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 66.253.180.203 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1679788062.A.6F5.html ※ 編輯: EZ78 (66.253.180.203 美國), 03/26/2023 07:54:34

03/26 07:52, 1年前 , 1F
防守傷害頗大
03/26 07:52, 1F

03/26 07:53, 1年前 , 2F
長文翻譯推
03/26 07:53, 2F

03/26 07:54, 1年前 , 3F
盧總愛將
03/26 07:54, 3F

03/26 07:54, 1年前 , 4F

03/26 07:55, 1年前 , 5F
沒 防守傷害反而非常小 紅色是正面 藍色是負面