[專欄] 親愛的波特蘭 - CJ McCollum

看板NBA作者 (Detroit Basketball)時間2年前 (2022/02/12 20:33), 2年前編輯推噓1036(1036092)
留言1128則, 1020人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/1
出處" The Player's Tribune 原文連結: https://0rz.tw/4TSzM Dear Portland By CJ McCollum Dear Portland, 親愛的波特蘭, You know how I know it’s been real? 你知道我是怎麼知道這是真實的嗎? I didn’t get Woj bombed. I didn’t get Sham’d. I didn’t wake up to 100 text messages from my friends and family freaking out. There was no drama. I actually knew this was coming. 我沒有被woj雷到。我沒有被Sham雷到。我沒有醒來看到手機上有上百封 親朋好友發的崩潰簡訊。沒有劇場發生。我確切地知道這個時刻要來了。 As crazy and cold-hearted as this business can be sometimes, in this case everything was truly transparent and honest. That's how strong my bond with the Blazers organization is. We knew that this chapter, as beautiful as it’s been, was coming to an end. 儘管這個職業有時候可以很瘋狂跟冷血,但這次所有的一切都是 透明跟真誠的。我跟拓荒者這支球隊之間的聯繫就是這麼緊密。 我們知道這個章節,這個美麗的章節,已經要畫下句點。 And shoutout to my guy Chris Haynes, but I have to tell the inside story of this thing myself. This is so personal to me that it’s only right. 在這邊跟我的好哥們Chris Haynes (Yahoo Sports記者)致意一下, 不過我需要親自來跟大家分享這個事情的來龍去脈。我認為這是 唯一正確的作法,因為這是跟我自己有關的事情。 It's actually funny because the night before the trade went down, I was in the locker room with Dame, and we were just cracking jokes and talking, and right as I was about to go into the steam room, my phone rang. And if you know me, then you know I always have it on Do Not Disturb. Except with everything going on around the deadline, I put my agent in Favorites so his calls would go through no matter what. 回想起來其實蠻好笑的,因為在交易確認的前一天晚上,我人在休息室 跟小李閒聊打屁,而就在我準備要去蒸氣室的時候,我的手機響了。 你了解我的話,你就知道我手機都是勿擾模式。但因為最近交易截止日 前發生太多事情了,所以我把我經紀人設為了最愛,這樣他的來電都 不會被擋掉。 So when the phone rang, it was like that horror movie kind of ring. Everybody stopped. I looked down at my phone, and I saw that it was him. 因此當手機響起來的時候,那感覺很像恐怖片裡的電話鈴聲。 大家都安靜下來了。我看了一下我的手機,是我經紀人打來的。 And Dame was just looking at me like, “Oh damn, is this it? Is it really happening?” 小李只是看著我,眼神彷彿在說”幹,終於來了嗎?真的要發生了嗎?” We had been talking about the trade rumors for so long that it was almost like a joke to us, you know? It was like we’d talk around it, because it was just too much. It wouldn’t sink in. 我們聊交易謠言已經聊到我們幾乎把它當成玩笑了,你知道嗎? 這感覺就像我們已經討論過它了,但因為它太沉重了,不會有真實感。 I’m like, “Hold on, lemme see what’s going on. I might be right back.” 我說”等一下,我接一下看發生什麼事了,我可能馬上就會回來。” I went out into the hallway, and my agent told me that things were coming together with New Orleans, but that it wasn’t a done deal yet. He told me to hold tight. So I walked back in the locker room like, “Not yet!!! I’m still here, bro!!” 我走出休息室到了走廊,我的經紀人告訴我說正在跟紐奧爾良達成協議, 但還沒有定案。他叫我再等一會兒。於是我走回休息室說 ”還沒!!!老兄!我還在這” Wolf of Wall Street style, you know? LEO. “I’m not f***in’ leavin’!!!! The show goes on!!!” 像華爾街之狼那樣,你懂吧? 李奧納多。 ”我他媽的不會離開! 我們會繼續下去!” We were laughing, because what else can you do? 我們就大笑,因為除了笑之外你還能做什麼呢? Obviously, when I left the building that night, I knew that might be the last time we were all together. But it was cool to be able to leave on my own terms and not get The Call in front of everybody or have somebody come pull me out of practice. No, the way everything went down was perfect. We have a one-month-old at home, so we can count the REM sleep on one hand at the moment. The next morning at 6 a.m. me and my wife got up to feed Little Man. And it was kind of fitting, and kind of poetic honestly, because we’re sitting there in the house that we built, in this city that we love so much, and the sun’s not even up yet, and I’m half asleep and holding my son in my arms. All the dads out there know why this moment is hard to put into words. 那晚離開球館的時候,我的確知道那可能是我們最後一次在一起。但能 夠以自己的步伐離開,而不用在大家面前接到電話或是在練習時突然被 某個人拉走還是挺好的。沒有,一切都很圓滿。我們家裡有一個一個月 大的嬰兒,我們這個階段算睡眠快速動眼期還只需要一隻手。隔天早上 六點我跟老婆起來餵小兒子。一切都很洽當,老實說也很詩情畫意, 因為我們正坐在我們建構的家裡,身處在我們深愛的城市裡,太陽甚至 還沒升起,而我正半睡半醒地用雙手抱著我的兒子。所有的爸爸們都知 道為什麼這一刻是如此難以用言語表達的。 Right then, my phone rings. 就在這個時候,我的手機響了。 At 6 a.m., you already know who it is. 早上六點鐘,你已經知道是誰了。 I pick up and it’s my agent, and he tells me that the deal is finally done. I’m going to New Orleans, for real. The news would probably break in a few minutes, so get ready. 我接了電話,是我的經紀人,他告訴我說協議已經達成了。 我確定要去紐奧爾良了。新聞大概幾分鐘內就會發佈,準備好。 And I remember just sitting there with my wife, and Little Man is all quiet, and everything in the house is peaceful, and my phone isn’t blowing up yet, and we’re just looking at each other like: Wow. O.K. What now??? 我還記得那時候跟我老婆坐在一起,小兒子很安靜,屋裡一切都很平和, 手機還沒被轟炸,我們互看對方,想著”好,OK,接下來要怎麼做?” This is not just business. Portland is home. You don’t spend nine years in a place like this without it having a deep impact on you. I’m not talking about basketball. I’m talking about your soul. I wasn’t even sure how to say goodbye to everybody. That night after the trade went down, I went to our practice facility to get all my shoes and my orthotics and everything from my locker, and none of the guys were there. It was kind of surreal, because I wasn’t sure how quickly they’d have anything wrapped up, but when I walked in, they already had my nametag taken down from my locker and everything. Our equipment managers already had my stuff laid out and folded perfectly for me in front of my stall. (Thanks Eric and Cory, I’ll miss you guys). 這不只是個職業。波特蘭是我的家。你不會在這樣的地方待九年而不讓 這個地方對你產生強烈的影響。我不是在說籃球。我在說你的心靈。 我甚至不太確定要怎麼跟大家說再見。交易確定成立的那天晚上, 我去了我們的練習場地拿我的球鞋、矯正裝具跟置物櫃裡所有的東西, 大家都不在。這感覺很不真實,因為我不確定他們準備好任何東西會 有多快,但當我走進去的時候,他們已經把我的名牌從我的置物櫃上 和其他所有地方拿掉了。我們的設備經理們已經把我的東西都摺好排 好擺在我的隔間前了。(謝謝Eric和Cory,我會想念你們的) My plan was to leave a signed jersey on everybody’s chair in front of their locker, but by the time I got done with the security guards and the staff and everybody who made every day in Portland so special, I literally had no more jerseys left for my young guys on the team and I had to send out I.O.U. texts. You know it’s been real when you got so many homies in the organization that you run out of jerseys and you gotta place an order for more. (Shout out to my guy Todd Forcier, the best strength coach in the NBA — when I come see you again on March 30th I’m bringing you a jersey and a 30-PIECE MCNUGGET, don’t worry!!!) 我本來的計畫是要在大家置物櫃前的椅子上各留一件我的簽名球衣, 但當我跟保全、工作人員和其他每一個天天認真付出的人們道完別之後, 我已經沒有剩下的球衣給隊上的年輕小將們了,我還得傳簡訊跟他們說 我欠他們一人一件球衣。當你在球隊裡麻吉多到你球衣不夠用還得下單 買更多時,你知道這是真感情。(在這邊向我的好兄弟-NBA最棒的體能 教練Todd Forcier喊話: 3月30號我回來找你的時候我會帶給你一件球 衣和30塊麥克雞塊,不用擔心!!!) In a way, I’m really happy that nobody was around, and I got to look at my locker one last time and take it all in, because I feel like if I saw my teammates, then I’d have probably lost it. It’s so funny, when Dame finally came in and he saw the jersey on his chair, he texted me like, “Damn bro, you really gon make me cry!” 某種程度上,我真的很高興沒有任何一個人在場,而我可以好好地 看我的置物櫃最後一眼並感受一切,因為我覺得如果我見到我的 隊友們,我的淚腺可能會撐不住。好笑的是,當小李後來到了 休息室看到他椅子上的球衣,他傳簡訊跟我說 ”幹!兄弟!你真的要讓我哭了” We can’t have Dame crying. The kids can’t see that. That’s like seeing Deebo cry. 我們不能讓小李哭。小夥子們不能看到這一幕。這就像看著Deebo哭。 譯按: Deebo Samuel是 舊金山四九人隊(美式足球)接球員, 在兩周前的NFC國聯冠軍戰四九人輸給洛杉磯公羊無緣晉級超級盃後, 被鏡頭捕捉到坐在場邊流淚。 The thing you have to understand is that me and Dame really grew up together in this place. 你需要了解一件事,我跟小李真的是在這個地方一起長大的。 This is crazy to think back on now, but I remember my first year in the league, whenever we were on the road, we used to shower as fast as possible after the morning shootaround, throw on our team sweats and then go straight to the mall. No naps. No security. Nothing. Just like two kids skipping school. We’d be in San Francisco or Houston or somewhere just walking around the Galleria for hours, going into random stores, and this was before the big checks, so we’re talking very mid-tier stores. We’re talking 30% off. Give me that. I’ll take 30%. We’re definitely going to see what’s going on in Macy’s. Might have a smoothie. Might have a soft pretzel. 現在回想起這個還蠻瘋狂的,但我記得在我進入聯盟的第一年, 我們打客場的時候,我們會在早上投籃練習結束後盡快地沖完澡, 換上球隊運動衫然後直衝大型商場。沒有午覺。沒有保全。什麼都沒有。 就像兩個逃學的小孩一樣。我們會在舊金山、休士頓或任何地方的大型 商場花好幾個小時走來走去,隨意地亂逛商店:這是在我們開始簽大約 之前,所以都是中價位的商店。打七折? 買! 我們絕對會去看梅西百貨 裡有什麼商品。可能會來一杯思樂冰。可能會來一個軟捲餅。 I remember my rookie year, I wanted this one watch so bad, and to me it was crazy expensive. We’re talking like 3k, but I was so paranoid about going broke that I kept going in and talking to the guy at the counter and then walking out like, next time, next time, next time. Dame was like, “Bro, get the damn watch. You’re in the NBA.” 我記得我的菜鳥球季,有一支錶我超想要然後又夭壽貴。 大概3000塊美金,但我很擔心會破產,所以我不斷地走進去跟 櫃台聊然後走出來跟自己說,下次,下次,下次。小李說 ”老兄!你現在在NBA!把那該死的錶買下來啦!” I’m like, “I’m not trying to be on some E:60 documentary in 20 years, bro!!!” 我說”老兄,我只是不想要在20年後出現在E:60的紀錄片裡面!!!” 譯按: E:60是ESPN的調查報導式新聞節目 So I squirreled away my road trip per diem for like two months, and I ended up paying for 50% of the watch in per diem money. I still remember walking in there and being so nervous when I gave the dude my card. And you can laugh if you want, but that watch is really meaningful to me, and I definitely still got it. It reminds me of a certain time when I was still just a kid, new to this whole game, new to this city, new to everything. 於是我存了我大概兩個月的客場球員津貼,最後那隻錶有一半的錢 是用津貼付的。我現在還記得當時走進店把信用卡遞出去時心裡有 多緊張。你想笑可以儘管笑,但那隻錶真的對我意義重大,我現在 當然也還留著那隻錶。那隻錶會提醒我曾經有一段時間還是個小孩 ,剛進入聯盟,剛認識這個城市,剛開始接觸一切。 Me and Dame used to walk around the streets for hours and no one even recognized us. Blazers sweatpants on and everything. Sometimes we’d get back to the hotel and hop straight onto the bus to go to the arena still carrying a bunch of shopping bags and all the old heads would be looking at us like, Come on. 我跟小李會在街道上逛好幾個小時都沒有認得我們,盡管我們穿著 拓荒者的運動褲跟其他衣物。有時候我們會回到旅館直接跳上要開 去球場的巴士,手裡還拿著大包小包的購物袋,老鳥們會看著我說 ”你嘛拜託幾咧!” What’s funny is I think about it now like how were we on our feet for three hours and then we’d go play 35 minutes that night? That’s unthinkable now. I need my naps, man. I need my meditation, my stretching, my recovery. It’s crazy to think about how much has changed. Because now after shootaround, me and Dame are just constantly on FaceTime with our sons. But when you’re young, life is a movie. You’re living the dream. 好笑的是現在回想起來會覺得我們怎麼有辦法走三個小時然後 當天晚上比賽打35分鐘?現在完全無法想像。我需要我的午覺阿, 老兄。我需要我的冥想、我的伸展、我的復原。當你想想現在跟 以前比起來改變多大時會覺得很瘋狂。因為現在投籃練習結束後 我跟小李都在跟我們的兒子們Facetime。但當你年輕時,生命就 像一部電影,你正在實現夢想。 I remember Dame started getting recognized first, and I was still incognito for a little while, and in the back of my mind, it was like, Man, when’s somebody gonna come up to me? That’d be pretty cool. When am I gonna see some kid with a number 3 jersey? 我記得當時小李成名比較早,而我還依然是個無名小卒,心裡想著 ”吼!什麼時候會有人認得我? 那會挺酷的。我什麼時候會看到穿著 三號球衣的小孩?” I remember my second season, I still wasn’t starting, and I vividly remember telling Dame one day, “I’m never gonna start here, man. Why’d they even draft me? I don’t get it.” 我的第二個球季我還沒開始打先發,然後我依稀記得我跟小李說 ”唉!我在這裡永遠打不了先發。他們當初到底幹嘛選我? 我真搞不懂” And Dame looked at me crazy — you can picture his face — and he’s like, “What? Bro, we gon’ be running this backcourt together someday. We’re gonna be here for a long time. We’re going to change this place. You’ll see.” 然後小李用我好像瘋了的表情看著我 – 你可以想像他的表情 – 他說”老兄! 你在講什麼? 我們有一天會一起扛起這隊的後場。 我們會在這裡很長一段時間。我們會改變這個地方。你等著看吧。” And I was like, “Whatever you say, but I’m not seeing it.” 我說”隨便你講啦,總之我感覺不出有什麼跡象” He’s like, “You’ll see.” 他說”你會的。” Cut to the playoffs that year, and I scored 33 against the Grizzlies, and I remember Dame running up to me after the game saying, “See? See? What I tell you?” No smile. Straight faced. “We can play together. We gonna run this shit.” 時間快轉到那年的季後賽,我對上灰熊得了33分,我還記得比賽 結束後小李衝過來跟我說”看到沒?看到沒? 我有沒有跟你講!?” 臉上沒有笑容,一臉嚴肅。 “我們可以一起打球,我們會他媽的主宰這裡。” He had the vision. I don’t know how he saw it, but he did. 他當時就洞察到了。我不知道他是怎麼辦到的,總之他辦到了。 Without my teammates, none of this means anything. It’s just business. And man, did I have some incredible teammates over the years. Mo Williams. Earl Watson. D-Wright. Evan Turner. Moe Harkless. Chris Kaman. Shabaaz. L.A. I could go on forever. 如果沒有隊友的話,這一切什麼意義都沒有。就只是個職業罷了。 我在這些年有好多超棒的隊友。Mo Williams. Earl Watson. D-Wright. Evan Turner. Moe Harkless. Chris Kaman. Shabaaz.L.A. 說都說不完。 And of course Nurk. I can’t forget Big Nurk. 當然還有Nurki。我忘不了我大Nurk My Bosnian brother for life. 我一輩子的波士尼亞兄弟。 I’ll never forget when he fractured his leg in 2019, and he was stuck on the couch, I’d always be FaceTiming him to make sure he was cool. But then one day I decided to stop by his place, and when I came in all I heard was gibberish coming from the TV room, and he flipped the channel to SportsCenter or something. And I was like, “Bro, don’t mind me. It’s your house. Let’s watch whatever you normally watch.” 我永遠不會忘記他2019年因為左腳骨折而被迫在沙發上靜養時, 我總是會跟他Facetime確保他沒事。有一天我決定親自拜訪他, 而當我走進屋裡時,我聽見電視間傳出些聽不清楚的快語, 然後他就轉台到SportsCenter或類似的體育節目。我跟他說 ”兄弟不用在意我。這是你家。我們看你平常會看的就好。” He’s like, “You sure you want to watch what I watch?” 他說”你確定你想看我在看的?” I’m like, “Yeah, why not?” 我說”對阿! 幹嘛不要?” And that’s when I got introduced to Bosnian television. And we’re not talking subtitles here. This was the pure uncut internet livestream straight from Bosnia. There was a lot going on, man. I want to call it like a soap opera, but it was also kind of like a comedy? 這就是我跟波士尼亞電視劇的第一次接觸。而且還沒有字幕。 這是無刪減的波士尼亞網路直播版本。我覺得有點像肥皂劇, 又好像有喜劇的成分在? There was a handyman, and he was pursuing a young woman, and that seemed to be the main plot point, but then they’d flip it and do all sorts of crazy bits. 裡面有一個維修工在追求一個年輕女人,這好像是主線劇情, 但他們會反轉劇情然後演一堆瘋狂的情節。 I kept turning to Nurk, like, “Alright, so he’s a mechanic now? And he’s trying to get with her, or…?” 我一直轉向Nurk問他”所以他現在變技工了? 他正試著跟她交往?還是?” I’d be thinking it was a serious scene, and then Nurk would start laughing and looking at me like, Funny right? This guy is crazy. 我會覺得是個嚴肅的場景,忽然之間Nurk會開始 大笑然後看著我問說”好笑吧?”這傢伙瘋了。 And all this time, Nurk’s luxurious imported cats are roaming around the house, and he’s drinking his customary 7-to-10 cups of coffee. It’s a whole vibe when you go to Nurk’s place. He’s petting the cats, telling me, “You have to get a Furbo. I’m buying you a Furbo.” 然後在這段期間內,Nurk那些高貴的進口貓都在他的房子裡 走來走去,而他照他習慣在喝他那7到10杯的咖啡。 -在Nurk家裡是一個完整的新體驗。 他會邊哄他的貓咪們然後跟我說 ”你需要一個寵物攝影機。我會買給你一個寵物攝影機” (He really did.) (他真的買給我了) After I got traded, when I called Nurk to tell him I left a jersey on his chair, he said, “Oh, I already got one.” 我被交易了之後我打給Nurk跟他說我在他椅子上留了一件球衣。 他說”噢我已經有一件了。” I said, “What???” 我說”蛤?” He said, “Yeah, I stole one from the equipment room after your last game.” 他說”嗯對阿! 我在你上一場比賽結束後在設備間偷了一件。” My teammates, man. That’s what I think about. Not the Ws. Not the Ls. My teammates. Those are the memories that are flashing through my mind as I write this. 哈!我那些隊友們。我會想起的是這些。不是贏球。不是輸球。 是我的隊友們。當我寫這篇文章時,我腦海浮現的是這些記憶。 Yes, of course, I think about me and Dame waking up at six in the morning to work out on four hours of sleep when we were out in Vegas one summer. I think about all those perfect screens that Big Nurk set for me. But honestly, the memories that are coming to mind for me right now are the little things. Me and Nurk watching Bosnian TV that day. 當然,我會想到我跟小李在賭城的某個夏天,睡了四小時後 在早上六點起床去重訓。我會想到大Nurk幫我做的那些完美 擋人。但老實說,現在我腦子裡想到的記憶是那些小點滴。 我跟Nurk在那天一起看波士尼亞電視劇。 Dame’s dad making me oxtails when they had me over for Thanksgiving one year. The first time I tasted real Oregon Pinot Noir at a vineyard with Tim Frazier. The first time I tasted volcanic soil at Ringside. Eating at Departure after every game, same big table every night. Sitting in traffic sweating because LaMarcus Aldrige made me go get him Krispy Kreme every morning my rookie year. The time LA sent me to get wings and gave me $500 and told me not to tell Wes and Nico so I could get money from them, too. (You the real MVP, LA!) Getting a text from D-Wright after practice that said, “Come downstairs, rook. I’m taking you to eat.” (Now I’m the one taking care of my rooks.) 小李的老爸在我某年感恩節去他們家作客時煮牛尾給我吃。 我跟Tim Frazier第一次在酒莊喝到真正的奧瑞岡黑比諾紅酒。 第一次在Ringside餐廳品嘗火山葡萄酒。每場比賽完在 Departure餐廳的同一張大餐桌吃飯。新人年每天早上為了 幫阿基基買Krispy Kreme甜甜圈而被困在塞車中動彈不得。 有一次阿基基在叫我去買雞翅時給了我五百塊叫我不要跟 Matthews跟Batum說,這樣我就可以也跟他們收錢(阿基基你是MVP!) 練球結束後收到D-Wright的簡訊說”菜鳥下樓,我帶你去吃飯” (現在換我在照顧我的菜鳥們) The little things. 小點滴。 Just being out in downtown Portland for the first time after getting swept by the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals, not really knowing what the mood in the city was going to be like, and having countless people come up, like, “Hey, I just want to say thank you. That was an awesome run. We love you guys.” 西區冠軍戰被勇士剃光頭淘汰之後第一次去波特蘭市中心, 不確定整個城市的氛圍是怎麼樣;然後無數地人來跟我們說 ”嘿!我只想跟你說謝謝。那是一段很棒的季後賽之旅。我愛你們。” I mean, we got swept, and we still didn’t pay for a dinner that whole summer. It was all good vibes. People were so appreciative of how we were able to turn the mood of the franchise around. To me, that’s what Portland is all about. People didn’t treat me like a basketball player, they treated me like a part of their community. 即使我們被剃光頭,我們那年一整個夏天依然不用花錢吃晚餐。 是個良好的氛圍。人們對於我們能夠扭轉整個球隊的氣氛感到 感激。對我而言,這就是波特蘭。人們不只當我是一個籃球選手, 他們當我是他們社區的一份子。 This was not just a jersey, to me. This was not just a franchise. This was my home. I got married here. I became a father here. I started my own business here. I literally put roots down in the soil here with my vineyard. A part of me will always be here in Oregon, especially with my community work. I’m excited for this next chapter of my life, but don’t worry, I’m still on my DiCaprio. 這對我而言不只是件球衣。這不只是一支球隊。這是我的家。 我在這裡結了婚。我在這裡成為了父親。我在這裡開創了我自己 的事業。我的一切就像我莊園裡的根一樣深深地結在在這片土地 的土壤裡。一部分的我會一直在奧瑞岡州,尤其是我的社區活動。 我為我人生的下一個章節感到興奮沒錯,但不用擔心, 我還在李奧納多上身中。 I’m not f***in leavin!!!!! 我他媽的不會離開!!!! Not really. This will always be a second home to us. 不是真的離開。這裡永遠是我們的第二個家。 That morning when we got the news about the trade, when we were just sitting there wondering what to do next, and everything was still quiet, I told my wife, “You know what’s cool? This wasn’t an ugly breakup. This place has been great to us, we’re leaving on good terms. What more can you ask for, really?” 得知被交易的那天早上,當一切都還很安靜,我們正坐著思考 下一步要怎麼走的時候,我告訴我老婆”你知道這好在哪嗎? 這不是個慘烈的分手。這個地方一直對我們很好,我們是 好聚好散。說真的,你還能要求什麼?” I wanted to go to New Orleans. That’s the thing that really takes away the sting. Just purely as a pure hooper, I’m so excited to get to go play with Zion and B.I. and Valanciunas and all those young guys. I really feel like I bring a lot to the table in terms of professionalism and preparation, because in nine years I’ve seen everything in this league. I’ve gotten DNPs, I’ve dropped 50, I’ve been doubted, I’ve been hyped, I’ve been in Game 7s, I’ve hit game winners, I’ve missed game winners. When you’re young in this league, you don’t know what you don’t know — take it from an old head who used to walk around the mall all day. There’s a lot of wisdom I think I can bring to the table in New Orleans and I’m really excited just as a human being to be moving to the city to catch some football games at the Superdome. (My son is still being raised a Browns fan, though, I’m sorry.) 我想去紐奧爾良。這是這個交易真正不會令人感到不悅的原因。 純粹作為一個籃球員,我非常興奮可以跟Zion, Ingram, Valanciunas 以及那些年輕小夥子們一起打球。我真的覺得我在職業精神跟準備工作 上可以貢獻很多,因為過去的九年間我在聯盟裡什麼都見識過了。 我被教練DNP無法上場過,我得過50分,我被質疑過,我被宣傳過, 我打過系列第七戰,我投進過致勝球,我投失過致勝球。 當你在這個聯盟裡還年輕時,你不了解有什麼事情是你不知道的 – 一個以前會在大型商場逛一天的老鳥如是說。 我認為我可以帶給紐奧爾良很多籃球智慧,而且我也超興奮我搬到 紐奧爾良之後可以去Superdome(NFL紐奧爾良聖人隊主場)看美式 足球賽(但我還是會把我兒子培養成克利夫蘭布朗的球迷,抱歉了。) 譯按: 波特蘭沒有NFL球隊,CJ是俄亥俄州人所以支持克里夫蘭布朗 After all the rumors and the speculation, this worked out perfectly, in the end. No drama. No nonsense. Total professionalism. What more could I ask for? 在眾多謠言跟猜測之後,一切圓滿收場。沒有劇場。沒有鬧劇。 完全的職業精神。我還能要求什麼? To everyone in Portland — 致波特蘭的每個人- To my teammates, to the organization, to the fans, to the whole community…. 致我的隊友,致球隊,致球迷,致整個社區… THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. 謝謝,謝謝,謝謝。 FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. 衷心感謝。 I’ll see you on the other side. 我會在球場那一邊跟你們再會的。 This connection we have runs so deep. It’s more than words. It’s more the the Ws. It’s more than what happened on the court. For me, it’s nine years of laughter and pain and heartbreak and joy and spiritual growth. It’s everything. 我們之間的聯繫是如此地緊密。它不只是言語能表達的。它不只是贏球。 它不只是球場上發生的事情。對我而言,它是九年的歡笑、痛苦、心碎、 喜樂與心靈成長。它是一切。 At the end of the day, when I look back on it all, it’s crazy how far we came as a franchise. In a smaller market, way up in the corner of the West Coast, we made a whole lot of noise. We made a whole lot of memories. We stayed loyal. We represented this city with integrity, every day. 最後當我回看過去,作為一個球隊我們可以走那麼遠很瘋狂。 作為身處西岸邊偏遠角落的一個小市場球隊,我們闖出了名堂。 我們創造了許多回憶。我們保持了忠誠。我們每天都正直地 擔任了這個城市的代言人。 I’ll always be proud of that. 我永遠都會為了這些感到光榮。 Maybe we didn’t reach our ultimate goal. That’s basketball. That’s life. 也許我們沒有達成我們的終極目標。 這就是籃球。這就是人生。 But dammit if we didn’t try, Jennifer. 但珍妮佛,我們真的拚了命去嘗試了。 譯按: CJ在2018一篇推特提到他對大家為了冠軍戒指加入勇士的看法。 一名叫Jennifer的網友回應說:”先贏一場季後賽再來說嘴吧” CJ直接回覆該名網友說” Im trying Jennifer” 推特連結 https://0rz.tw/nvtaq Love, 愛你們 CJ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 107.199.61.145 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1644669237.A.B42.html

02/12 20:36, 2年前 , 1F
有點感人
02/12 20:36, 1F

02/12 20:37, 2年前 , 2F
QQ
02/12 20:37, 2F

02/12 20:39, 2年前 , 3F
加油
02/12 20:39, 3F

02/12 20:39, 2年前 , 4F
感人
02/12 20:39, 4F