[歌詞] Why中文歌詞

看板N-E-W-S作者 (我好想你們....)時間16年前 (2007/11/23 18:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Why 作詞:zopp 作曲:Carl Falk, Sharon Vaughn, Kristian Lundin 編曲:中西亮輔 Why 妳可以綻放那樣的笑容? 有多少 謊言 被埋藏在心中? 妳究竟 要告訴我什麼樣的藉口? 還是要再見說掰掰? Hurting my heart Why don't you tell me the truth? 雖然妳笑一笑帶過 Why don't you tell me good bye? 何不乾脆給我個痛快 Bottom of my heart I am still stuck on you, so loving you. Why don't you say good bye? Why 妳要用那樣的眼神望著我? 就彷彿 怎麼說 我是那個反派 妳究竟 要怎樣來玩弄我? 是否要給我一個吻? Breaking my heart Why don't you love me only? 雖然妳一定會敷衍我 Why don't you tell me good bye? 但我已經無法忍受 Bottom of my heart Still I can't give you up, so loving you. Why don't youo say good bye? Why don't you tell me the truth? 雖然妳笑一笑帶過 Why don't you tell me good bye? 何不乾脆給我個痛快 Bottom of my heart I am still stuck on you, so loving you. Why don't you say good bye? Why don't you love me only? 雖然妳一定會敷衍我 Why don't you tell me good bye? 但我已經無法忍受 Bottom of my heart Still I can't give you up, so loving you. Why don't you say good bye? 來源:艾迴中譯 有錯請指正,謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.233.64.237 ※ 編輯: dancenutter 來自: 125.233.64.237 (11/23 18:37)
文章代碼(AID): #17HgfpB_ (N-E-W-S)