[分享] 方大同-Nothing's Gonna Change My Love

看板MusicVideo作者 (W)時間11年前 (2012/07/18 22:53), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f9Z1r0HkGU&hd=1
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You (原唱︰Glenn Medeiros) If I had to live my life without you near me 如果我活著 你卻不在身邊 The days would all be empty 那些日子都會變的空洞 The nights would seem so long 夜晚變的漫長 With you I see forever oh so clearly 和你一起 我望見未來如此清晰 I might have been in love before 我也曾戀愛 But it never felt this strong 但從未感覺如此強烈 Our dreams are young and we both know 我們都明白儘管夢想才剛萌芽 They'll take us where we want to go 但它會帶我們到想去的地方 Hold me now,touch me now 擁抱我 碰觸我 I don't want to live without you 我的生命中不能沒有你 *Nothing's gonna change my love for you 沒有什麼可以改變我對你的愛 You ought to know by now how much I love you 現在你應該知道我有多愛妳 One thing you can be sure of 你可以確定的是 I'll never ask for more than your love 除了你的愛 我已無所求 Nothing's gonna change my love for you 沒有什麼可以改變我對你的愛 You ought to know by now how much I love you 現在你應該知道我有多愛妳 The world may change my whole life through 這世界可能改變我的人生 But nothing gonna change my love for you 但沒有什麼可以改變我對你的愛 If the road ahead is not so easy 如果前路崎嶇 Our love will lead a way for us 愛將指引我們的路 Like a guiding star 像一顆導航的星 I'll be there for you if you should need me 你需要我時 我就在那裡 You don't have to change a thing 你無須改變 I love you just the way you are 我就是愛你原來的樣子 So come with me and share the view 所以 跟著我一起分享沿途風景 I'll help you see forever too 我也會讓你看見永恆 Hold me now,touch me now 擁抱我 碰觸我 I don't want to live without you 我的生命中不能沒有你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.62.121

07/29 19:38, , 1F
07/29 19:38, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1G1itdyn (MusicVideo)