[分享] Mat Kearney- Ships in the Night

看板MusicVideo作者 (kevin)時間12年前 (2012/04/06 14:09), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
推薦給大家好聽好聽 Mat Kearney- Ships in the Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53bOAGMifNo
*Like ships in the night 就像晚上的船一樣 You keep passing me by 你總是這樣路過我 We're just wasting time 我們只是在浪費時間 Trying to prove who's right 想要證明看看誰才是對的 And if it all goes crashing into the sea 如果所有的一切都這樣沈入大海 If it's just you and me 如果只是你和我 Trying to find the light* 想要尋找那一絲光線 Like ships in the night letting cannon balls fly 好像夜晚的船,讓砲彈在空中劃過 Say what you mean and it turns to a fight 說一說你想表達的意思,然後又變成了爭吵 Fist fly from my mouth as it turns south 你的拳頭揮向西邊的時候從嘴巴掠過, You're down the driveway... I'm on the couch 你正在車道上開著車,而我在長椅上坐著 Chasing your dreams since the violent 5th grade 在你暴力的五年級後,試著追逐你的夢想 Trying to believe in your silent own way 你靜靜用自己的方式的一直相信著 Cause we'll be ok... I'm not going away 我們會好好的,我不會走開 Like you watched at fourteen as it went down the drain 看著 1 4 成了泡影 And pops stayed the same and your moms moved away 爸爸一直都沒變,而你的媽媽搬走了 How many of our parents seem to make it anyway 反正也沒多少父母能夠撐下去 We're just fumbling through the grey 我們只是在一片灰暗中摸索著 Trying find a heart that's not walking away 想找一顆不會離開的心 Turn the lights down low 把光線調暗 Walk these halls alone 獨自走在這幾條長廊 We can feel so far from so close 我們明明這麼近卻可以感覺那麼遙遠 *重複星星 :)* Like ships in the night 就像晚上的船一樣 You're passing me by 你路過了我 You're passing me by 你路過了我 Like ships in the night 就像晚上的船一樣 And I'm at the airport waiting on a second plane 我在機場等待著第二班飛機 Had to pack and you had cramps and I was late 我在打包而你不舒服,我已經遲到了 Headed to a red carpet they won't know my name 走在紅地毯的那一邊,他們不會知道我的名字 Riding in silence all that we wanna say ”就這樣保持沈默吧“就是我們想說的話 About to board when you call on the phone 就要登機了,你打了電話來 You say "I'm sorry. I'll be waiting at home" 你說“對不起。我會在家裡等你。” Feels like we're learning this out on our own 似乎我們正在自己學習這些事情 Trying to find a way down the road we don't know 想要找到一條我們不熟悉的路 Turn the lights down low Walk these halls alone We can feel so far from so close -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.9.72
文章代碼(AID): #1FVeYlhr (MusicVideo)