[分享] Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep

看板MusicVideo作者 (哈姆雷特之悲劇-莎士比亞)時間12年前 (2012/03/17 07:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
上了一天的課 一天的班 大家都累了吧 壓力也很大 沒關係 跟我輕鬆一下 開個 PARTY let's party alright GO ﹗﹗﹗ Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep http://youtu.be/KuVAeTHqijk
http://youtu.be/KuVAeTHqijk?hd=1
(HD) Wiz Khalifa 相信大家都知道 但是知道他的作品不外乎就是"Black And Yellow" "Roll Up" 板上沒出現 先萬不要睡覺 這首歌 因此推薦給大家 :) 藝名為Wiz Khalifa 本名Cameron Jibril Thomaz 1987年9月8日出生 小時候深受東岸說唱(Jay-Z, Wu-Tang Clan) 南部的 Three 6 Mafia 以及 Bone Thugs-N-Harmony 那特別的flow方式影響 Wiz把幾個風格捏合在了一起 憑藉超越實際年齡的成熟填詞能力以及銳利的洞察力 發展出了自己的風格 入籍滾石雜誌-值得注意藝人 靠著單曲「Black And Yellow」 不僅狂銷超過230萬次數位下載量 獲頒雙白金認證 於地下嘻哈界打起響亮名聲的Wiz 簽入Atlantic Records旗下發行 Rolling Papers 正式出道大碟 告示牌R&B和Rap雙榜冠軍 流行榜亞軍 迅速拿下金唱片銷售認證 不過 Khalifa真正被全美國所熟知是他於高二那一年 發行的Mixtape 《Prince of the City: Welcome to Pistolvania》 同年 他發行了自己第一張正式專輯《Show and Prove》 全美主流Hiphop媒體包括Vibe XXL和滾石都專門撰文介紹了這位年輕有為的說唱新人 並一致把他稱為「匹茲堡的嘻哈王子」 而 Khalifa 也無愧於這個稱號 單 Mixtape 就在當地賣出了幾萬張 更別提全國範圍裡賣出的幾萬張《Show and Prove》了 另付 Wiz Khalifa - Roll Up http://youtu.be/UhQz-0QVmQ0
聽很多遍後了 大家比較喜歡 No Sleep 還是 Roll Up呢? 呵呵~~~ ^^ 歌詞: [Verse 1] Last night I let the party get the best of me Waking up in the morning: two hoes laying next to me Plus I heard an officer arrested me Good weed and cold drinks: that’s the motherfucking recipe Nigga and we roll deep, so deep It’s going down in this bitch: concrete We gon party all night: no sleep Tell the owner them is all my guys So tonight everything is on me The drinks is on me The bitches, the hotel, the weed is all free Get high, I mean so high We don’t see the whole suite Then fly to a level where you gonna need your own key (TGOD) [Hook x2] No driving, no sleeping Live it up like it’s the weekend When the DJ play the right song Gonna drink, gonna party all night long [Verse 2] Leaving from the club now she wanna stay with us Came to spend it all, don’t care what I’m paying for Used to be too young, now I’m out here buying the bar Everytime I look up, it’s another red cup Bunch of niggas in the game but they ain’t playing with us They just paying enough Man them niggas ain’t ballin they just laying it up Saying they does, I’m just rolling hella weed up while on my way to the club I had to wait at the club But now I don’t cause everything is on me The drinks is on me The bitches, the hotel, the weed is all free Get high, I mean so high We see the whole street We fly, I mean so high We need a whole wing (TGOD) [Hook x2] No driving, no sleeping Live it up like it’s the weekend When the DJ play the right song Gonna drink, gonna party all night long Party all day, party all night Say you wanna party lets party alright I, Party all day, party all night Say you wanna party lets party alright I, Party all day, party all night Say you wanna party lets party alright I, Party all day, party all night Say you wanna party lets party alright I.. [Hook x2] No driving, no sleeping Live it up like it’s the weekend When the DJ play the right song Gon' drink, gon' party all night long Party all day, party all night Say you wanna party, let's party alright. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.9.161.170
文章代碼(AID): #1FOz32Zz (MusicVideo)