[分享] Daughtry-September

看板MusicVideo作者 (li)時間12年前 (2011/08/15 18:25), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzBcKM3ZIE&feature=relmfu
一段時間以前的歌了 但每次回味Daughtry的歌都有不一樣的感動:) --------------------------------------------------------- How the time passed away 時間是如何消逝的 All the trouble that we gave那些我們製造的麻煩 And all those days we spent out by the lake還有那些我們在池邊共度的美一天 Has it all gone to waste?這些都這樣的浪費掉了嗎 All the promises we made,所有我們給過的承諾 One by one they vanish just the same.都一個接著一個被吞噬 Of all the things I still remember那些我所記得的事情 Summer's never looked the same讓這個夏天充滿新奇 The years go by and time just seems to fly by年復一年 時間飛逝 But the memories remain.但是回憶還存留著 In the middle of September 九月中旬 We'd still play out in the rain我們還在雨中玩耍 Nothing to lose but everything to gain沒有什麼損失但我們有了回憶 Reflecting now on how things could've been現在想想那些過往 It was worth it in the end這一切都是如此值得 Now it all seems so clear, 現在事情變的很明朗 There's nothing left to fear沒什麼好怕的 So we made our way by finding what was real所以我們開始尋找事情的真諦 Now the days are so long 時間過的好漫長 That summer's moving on夏天一天天過去 We reach for something that's already gone yeah我們在找尋已經不存在的事物 Of all the things I still remember那些我所記得的事情 Summer's never looked the same讓這個夏天充滿新奇 The years go by and time just seems to fly by年復一年 時間飛逝 But the memories remain.但是回憶還存留著 In the middle of September 九月中旬 We'd still play out in the rain我們還在雨中玩耍 Nothing to lose but everything to gain沒有什麼損失但我們有了回憶 Reflecting now on how things could've been現在想想那些過往 It was worth it in the end這一切都是如此值得 We knew we had to leave this town我悶都知道我們該離開這個小鎮 But we never knew when we never knew how但我們不知道何時不知道如何 We would end up here the way we are最後我們都還是在這 Yeah we knew we had to leave this town對 我們都知道我們該離開這小鎮 But we never knew when and we never knew how但我們不知道何時不知道如何 Of all the things I still remember那些我所記得的事情 Summer's never looked the same讓這個夏天充滿新奇 The years go by and time just seems to fly by年復一年 時間飛逝 But the memories remain.但是回憶還存留著 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.103.203

08/15 22:22, , 1F
推! 好愛道奇樂團,感謝分享
08/15 22:22, 1F

08/16 09:30, , 2F
道奇樂團好歌真的很推推!!!
08/16 09:30, 2F

08/21 22:09, , 3F
主伴奏用吉他的歌都好吸引人
08/21 22:09, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1EIFGcQf (MusicVideo)