[分享] Backstreet Boys - Bigger

看板MusicVideo作者 (J)時間14年前 (2009/11/03 19:51), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOoNZWZyKQ
歌詞: First off I cant keep a promise I'm no one to count on at all Add on that I'm a coward To scared to return your calls [Chorus] But you don't care You keep sticking around While I'm acting a clown You're bigger Than me Lalala Cuz you're still here Your feet stuck to the ground Despite how silly it sounds You're bigger Than me Lalala Its known that I'm a liar Often I'm blacker than white Add on my uncanny ego No ones less humbled than I [Chorus] But you don't care You keep sticking around While I'm acting a clown You're bigger Than me Lalala Cuz you're still here Your feet stuck to the ground Despite how silly it sounds You're bigger Than me Lalala All the messed up things I do Yeah I swear I'll make'em up to you Before you're going heaven knows Just let me make it better I'll try to measure up I'll try to measure up to you I'll make them up to you [Chorus] But you don't care You keep sticking around While I'm acting a clown You're bigger Than me Lalala Cuz you're still here Your feet stuck to the ground Despite how silly it sounds You're bigger Than me Lalala ====================== 這首MV是在東京拍的 感覺有點在幫忙打觀光廣告的性質 XDDD 我個人是覺得歌曲真的很好聽 在此分享給大家:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.5.52 ※ 編輯: JeremyKSKGA 來自: 140.113.5.52 (11/03 19:54)

11/12 01:50, , 1F
還去女僕店 XD
11/12 01:50, 1F

12/08 19:49, , 2F
去日本取景耶!感覺滿特別的!
12/08 19:49, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ay1aptr (MusicVideo)