[分享] BoA-Eat You Up

看板MusicVideo作者 (掉落的楓葉像思念)時間15年前 (2009/04/19 22:05), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
BoA - Eat You Up MV網址 : http://0rz.tw/2Xf2Y ----------------------------------------------------------- 歌詞: When I first saw you I knew nothing's like it used to be Boy you have got to be the finest thing in history The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand You would be my appetite in ways I can't explain * I'll eat you up (your love ,your love) I'll eat you up (your love your love) (WOAH) I'll eat you up (woah) so yum yum (woah) Can't get enough (woah oh oh) I think I'm in love If you move any closer boy there is no guarantee What I will do to you Ifear it and it's scaring me Like I've become some kind of demon in the night You look so tasty I could eat you up alive (REPEAT * )x2 Can't stop thinking about the things I wanna do to you If you move any closer you would be asking for it tpp I want your love I need your touch So much I think I'm in love (REPEAT *)x2 I wanna take you to my room I wanna take you to my room Wanna take you to my room (Woah) I'll eat you up (Woah) So yum uym (Woah) Can't get enough (Woah oh oh) I think I'm in love (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) (I'll eat you up) -------------------------------------------------------- 看了這隻MV之後,開始很喜歡寶兒 >///////< 人長得正,舞技又好 好崇拜喔!!!! 在這分享給各位這支MV 希望大家會喜歡喔!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.75.194

04/22 02:15, , 1F
推>///<我也超愛她這支mv~超帥!!!
04/22 02:15, 1F

07/17 03:31, , 2F
舞跳的超好看
07/17 03:31, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19wo-FMX (MusicVideo)