[分享] Dead or Alive-Something in My House

看板MusicMood作者 (蘇灌)時間5年前 (2018/06/19 02:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZKNzs35GP8
在某個偶然點到了you spin me round後 開始了dead or alive的生活 聽著這首在我還沒出生時就開始紅的歌 這詞 完全的讓我整個中槍 還是會夢見 不管是什麼樣的場景還是怎樣的情節 人說的一朝被蛇咬 十年怕草繩 是不是還要再個兩三年 才能讓妳不再出現? lyrics : ======================================================================= I, I, I, I, I, I, I am being haunted It's four o'clock in the morning And I'm sitting on my stairs And there's bangin' 'round the bedroom Even though I know there's no one there And I am here all by myself And you're somewhere else with someone else And I am being haunted by a love that isn't there There is something in my house, my house It's just a ghost of the long, long dead affair There is something in my house, my house I just keep a hearing, you runnin' on up my stairs but you're not there I, I, I, I, I, I, I am being haunted I really gotta say it to ya Ya showed me a good time But for every minute that you spent laughin' There were hours that I cried And I think about what might have been If I'd never meant that wicked way That my heart broke into pieces that midnight on Halloween There is something in my house, my house It's just a ghost of the long, long dead affair There is something in my house, my house I just keep a hearing, you runnin' on up my stairs but you're not there It's just a ghost of the long, long dead affair There is something in my house, my house But you're not there I, I, I, I, I, I, I am being haunted And I am here all by myself And you're somewhere else with someone else And I am being haunted by a love that isn't there There is something in my house, my house It's just a ghost of the long, long dead affair There is something in my house, my house I just keep a hearing, you runnin' on up my stairs but you're not there It's just a ghost of the long long dead affair There is something in my house, my house But you're not there -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.26.94.125 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MusicMood/M.1529345604.A.DCB.html
文章代碼(AID): #1R9_P4tB (MusicMood)