[推薦]Bruno Mars-When I Was Your Man

看板MusicMood作者 (傑克)時間11年前 (2013/05/30 16:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(歌名)When I Was Your Man (連結-選擇性) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxPRFZ80EXk
或是其他附音樂的聯結例如網誌也可以 (中英文歌詞) Same bed but it feels just 睡在同一張床上 A little bit bigger now 再已感覺不了你的存在 Our song on the radio 再聽回 那首定情情歌 But it don't sound the same 旋律也變得走了調 甜蜜不再 When our friends talk about you 聽起朋友說起你 All it does is just tear me down 聽到的每一句 也令我淚如泉湧 Cause my heart breaks a little 心如破碎 When I hear your name 聽起你的名字 It all just sounds like (oooooh) 更令我... Mmm too young too dumb to realise 我實在太遲鈍 太愚蠢 才知道 That i 我 should have bought you flowers 應該買給你一大扎鮮花 And held you hands 緊握住你的手 Should have gave you all my hours 把我所有所有的時間都給你 When I had the chance 如果我還有多一次機會 Take you to every party 與你共度每一個派對 Cause all you wanted to do was dance 跳起你最愛的舞蹈 Now my baby is dancing 看到你再一次起舞 But shes dancing with another man 但那站在眼前的舞伴 已是另有他人 My pride my ego my needs and my selfish ways 都是因為我的 驕傲 自負 無理 自私 Cause the good strong woman like you to walk out my life 令你這個好女孩 不再回來 離開了我 Now I never never get to clean up the mess I made 現在我無力面對 我犯下的每一個過錯 Ooh And it haunts me every time I close my eyes 甚至閉起雙眼 仍記起那時那景 It all just sounds like (oooooh) 更令我... Mmm too young too dumb to realise 我實在太遲鈍 太愚蠢 才知道 That i 我 should have bought you flowers 應該買給你一大扎鮮花 And held you hands 緊握住你的手 Should have gave you all my hours 把我所有所有的時間都給你 When I had the chance 如果我還有多一次機會 Take you to every party 與你共度每一個派對 Cause all you wanted to do was dance 跳起你最愛的舞蹈 Now my baby is dancing 看到你再一次起舞 But shes dancing with another man 但那站在眼前的舞伴 已是另有他人 Although it hurts 我知道這樣會傷害了你 Ill be the first to say 但我仍想對你說 That I was wrooooong 我過去所做的一切 都是錯 Oooh I know im probably much too late 我知道現在已經太遲 To try and apologize for my mistakes 但我仍想彌補以往那過錯 But I just want you to know 我仍想給你知 I hope he buys you flowers 我希望他會送給你一大扎鮮花 I hope he hold your hands 我希望他會緊握住你的手 Give you all he's hours 他會把所有所有的時間都給你 When he has the chance 如果還有機會 Take you to every party 與你共度每一個派對 Cause I remember how much 憶起了你是多麼喜愛 You loved to dance 在舞池裡起舞 Do all the things I should of done 做一切本來應該為你做的事 When I was your man 如果我仍是你的男人 Do all the things I should of done 做一切本來應該為你做的事 When I was your man 如果我仍是你的男人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.252.121.64
文章代碼(AID): #1HfmYzXo (MusicMood)