[推薦] Warpaint - Undertow

看板MusicMood作者 (呦~!)時間12年前 (2012/09/14 11:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(歌名) Warpaint - Undertow (連結-選擇性) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqBRSPjp_pg
(歌詞) Your brown eyes are my blue sky. They light up the rivers that birds fly over. Better not to quench your thirst. Better not to be the first one diving in, though you caught ne and you know why you breathe in the deepest part of the water. What's the matter? You hurt yourself? Open your eyes and there is someone else. Now I've got you in the undertow. Now I've got you in the undertow. Why you wanna blame me for your trouble? Ah ah ah you better learn your lesson yourself. Nobody ever has to find out what's in my mind tonight. Let tonight pass us by. Do you really want to be the one to fight? And I said "You're better not to light that fire. It will take you to the darkest part of the weather." What's the matter? You hurt yourself? Open your eyes and there is someone else. Now I've got you in the undertow. Now I've got you in the undertow. Why you wanna blame me for your trouble? Ah ah ah you better learn your lesson yourself. Nobody ever has to find out what's in my mind tonight. Nobody ever has to find out what's in my mind tonight. Nobody in my mind. Nobody in my mind. I feel it in my heart tonight. I lay on the floor, pressing in my eyes. Seeing little lights. Please light these decisions that only one could make. I wanted to stay home but I went running running running running from troubles running running running running from troubles running running running running from troubles running running running running running running running running ....... (一~兩行約20字的心得 小心流於空泛) 非常療傷的一首歌, 不論是歌唱、演奏和歌詞都描繪得非常好。 適合情侶吵架後聽聽。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.177.121.44
文章代碼(AID): #1GKgZCGm (MusicMood)