[推薦] Bebo Norman - Britney

看板MusicMood作者 (我花心了>//<)時間12年前 (2012/05/03 04:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Britney (I'm sorry) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6Hi6Jq0lM
Britney I'm sorry for the lies we told We took you into our arms and then left you cold Britney I'm sorry for this cruel cruel world We sell the beauty but destroy the girl Britney I'm sorry for your broken heart We stood aside and watched you fall apart I'm sorry we told you fame would fill you up And money moves the man so drink the cup I know love goes around the world we know And you never see it coming back You never see it coming back I know love goes around the world we know And you never see it coming back But I can see it coming back for you Yes coming back for you Britney I'm sorry for the stones we throw We tear you down just so we can watch the show Britney I'm sorry for the words we say We point the finger as you fall from grace I know love goes around the world we know And you never see it coming back You never see it coming back And I know love goes around the world we know And you never see it coming back But I can see it coming back for you Yeah, its coming back for you, Yeah, its coming back for you, Yeah, its coming back for you, Yeah Britney I do believe that love has come Here for the broken Here for the ones like us It's coming back for you... Yeah ================================================= 很溫柔的嗓音 微微輕快的節奏 歌詞暖暖地訴說著.... 好似抱歉 好似包容 想想有時候自己的眼界過於狹隘了 只看見並專注在不喜歡的事物上 對於他人缺少了點同理心 對於自己不知不覺地稍寬容了...XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.21.231 ※ 編輯: soffi 來自: 218.187.21.231 (05/03 04:32)
文章代碼(AID): #1FePbPzk (MusicMood)