[推薦] Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon

看板MusicMood作者 (yao)時間12年前 (2011/11/06 16:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYJKWHastc&feature=related
I know you're somewhere out there 我知道你就在外頭的某處 Somewhere far away 某個很遠的地方 I want you back 但我希望你回到我身邊 I want you back 回到我身邊 My neighbors think I'm crazy 我的鄰居都認為我瘋了 But they don't understand 但他們卻不了解 You're all I have 你是我的全部 You're all I have 你是我的所有 At night when the stars light up my room 夜晚當星光照耀我的房間 I sit by myself 我獨自坐著 Talking to the Moon 對著月亮說話 Try to get to You 想藉此貼近你 In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too 多希望你也再另一頭與我說話 Or am I a fool 或著其實我是個傻瓜 who sits alone Talking to the moon 一個獨自向月亮說話的傻瓜 I'm feeling like I'm famous 我感覺到我似乎出名了 The talk of the town 鎮上都在流傳 They say I've gone mad 他們說,我瘋了 Yeah 是啊 I've gone mad 我是瘋了 But they don't know what I know 但他們卻不明白我所知道的 Cause when the sun goes down 其實當太陽下山後 someone's talking back 有個人也會與我說話 Yeah 是啊 They're talking back 他與我說話呢 At night when the stars light up my room 夜晚當星光照耀我的房間 I sit by myself 我獨自一人坐著 Talking to the Moon 與月亮說話 Try to get to You 想藉此貼近你 In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too 多希望你就再另一端與我說話 Or am I a fool 或許我只是個傻瓜 who sits alone Talking to the moon 一個獨自對月亮說話的傻瓜 Do you ever hear me calling? 你是否聽到了我的呼喚 Cause every night 因為每一晚 I'm talking to the moon 我仍與月亮說話 Still trying to get to you 仍想藉此貼近你 In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too 多麼希望你就再另一端與我說話 Or am I a fool 或許我只是個傻瓜 who sits alone Talking to the moon 一個獨自像月亮說話的傻瓜 I know you're somewhere out there 我知道你就在某處 Somewhere far away 某個遠方。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.39.118.27
文章代碼(AID): #1EjaA9ku (MusicMood)