[推薦] Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger

看板MusicMood作者 (yao)時間12年前 (2011/10/14 03:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
 Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg&ob=av2e
 Just shoot for the stars  If it feels right  Then aim for my heart  If you feel like  And take me away, make it okay  I swear I'll behave  You wanted control  So we waited  I put on a show  Now I make it  You say I'm a kid  My ego is big  I don't give a sh*t  And it goes like this  [Chorus]  Take me by the tongue  And I'll know you  Kiss me till you're drunk  And I'll show you  You want the moves like jagger  I've got the moves like jagger  I've got the mooooooves... like jagger  I don't need try to control you  Look into my eyes and I'll own you  With them the moves like jagger  I've got the moves like jagger  I've got the mooooooves... like jagger  [Verse 2]  Maybe it's hard  When you feel like you're broken and scarred  Nothing feels right  But when you're with me  I make you believe  That I've got the key    So get in the car  We can ride it  Wherever you want  Get inside it  And you want to steer  But I'm shifting gears  I'll take it from here  And it goes like this  [Chorus]  Take me by the tongue  And I'll know you  Kiss me till you're drunk  And I'll show you  You want the moves like jagger  I've got the moves like jagger  I've got the mooooooves... like jagger  I don't need try to control you  Look into my eyes and I'll own you    With them the moves like jagger  I've got the moves like jagger  I've got the mooooooves... like jagger  [Bridge]  You wanna know how to make me smile  Take control, own me just for the night  And if I share my secret  You're gonna have to keep it  Nobody else can see this  So watch and learn  I won't show you twice  Head to toe, ooh baby, roll me right  And if I share my secret  You're gonna have to keep it  Nobody else can see this  And it goes like this  [Chorus]  Take me by the tongue  And I'll know you  Kiss me till you're drunk  And I'll show you -- ※ 發信站 :批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.39.160.222
文章代碼(AID): #1EbptPHI (MusicMood)