[心情] I can wait forever

看板MusicMood作者 ( )時間15年前 (2008/12/15 20:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p94_b0dCCEI
抱歉,還是附一下歌詞。 You look so beautiful today When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away So I try to find the words that I could say I know distance doesn't matter But you feel so far away And I can't lie Every time I leave my heart turns grey And I, I wanna come back home to see your face tonight Cause I just can't take it Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me But I can wait, I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it won't stop bleeding I can wait, I can wait forever You look so beautiful today It's like every time I turn around I see your face When I look into your eyes man I wish that I could stay And I can't lie Every time I leave my heart turns grey And I, I wanna come back home to see your face tonight Cause I just can't take it Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me But I can wait, I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it won't stop bleeding I can wait, I can wait forever I know it feels like forever I guess that's just the price I've got to pay But when I come back home to feel your touch makes it better Until that day, there's nothing else that I can do And I just can't take it Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me But I can wait, I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it won't stop bleeding I can wait, I can wait forever I can wait for the day cause you're gonna come back to me I can wait forever 在別人網誌中聽到這首歌, 真是句句寫進心中... 還記得你有跟我說過Simple Plan這個團,傳給我的歌是Welcome to my world 現在,我想傳這首歌給你。 轉眼也一年了, 我這笨蛋。 你應該很失望吧, 又或著帶點生氣。 是阿,我真沒用。 有很多很多的話想對你說, 卻永遠脫離不了我愛你。 真的,或許我沒有你想像的那麼好, 我也不能變成你喜歡的類型, I can wait forever and ever... Moto -- Some people want it to happen, Some wish it would happen, Others make it happen. How about you? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.114.197
文章代碼(AID): #19HaXaZK (MusicMood)